Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
This is one of the main reasons I voted for and heartily endorse Donald J. Trump as President!
This short article is FULL of hope, satisfaction and meaning for me.

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-court-to-majority-gop-appointed-judges

Appointing judges has become/is just about THE most important thing a President can do.

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Cool.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MAGA !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is one of the main reasons I voted for and heartily endorse Donald J. Trump as President!

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-court-to-majority-gop-appointed-judges

Appointing judges has become/is just about THE most important thing a President can do.

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you even read? Trump doesn't create vacancies on the federal bench. If enough of them occur when a Republican is president and that president then appoints new judges to fill those vacancies, if that happens enough time on a given court, then you get a "majority of Republican appointed judges" on that court. Its got nothing to do with presidential virtue, acumen or anything of the sort.

Tarquin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you even read? Trump doesn't create vacancies on the federal bench. If enough of them occur when a Republican is president and that president then appoints new judges to fill those vacancies, if that happens enough time on a given court, then you get a "majority of Republican appointed judges" on that court. Its got nothing to do with presidential virtue, acumen or anything of the sort.

And if Hillary had won, who would be filling those vacancies?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome! KAG! 2020! 4 MORE YEARS!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You phuggin schlom. He's just pointing out that Trump has taken advantage of every opportunity to appoint conservative judges that has come before him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Trump does not create vacancies... he fills 'em.

Zero left a ton of vacancies at every level and Trump has done more to fill those vacancies than just about any recent President.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama was too busy trying to destroy the economy to appoint judges.
He just ignored the hard decisions, but he ended up unbelievably wealthy.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
obama was too busy trying to destroy the economy to appoint judges.
He just ignored the hard decisions, but he ended up unbelievably wealthy.

Wealth has many metrics... his are not even on my radar...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the real reason the leftists in the govt/deep-state are fomenting a faux-legal coup against him. The only place the leftists have had any power is by loading the feral courts with leftist judges and getting them to do their bidding. Nothing the left has to offer has any merit in a free society. Everything they accomplish is done through lies and deceit.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

GOTRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Not so, Grasshopper. Recent Republican Presidents have been coerced, bullied, or simply caved and appointed mamby-pamby middle-of-the-road or worse, closet Liberals to the courts, while Dem Presidents go for hard-core Leftists like RGB or the fat one. The result isn't balanced, it's stacked. Trump is doing, surprise surprise, what he promised, restoring balance, and not caving to the vicious false attacks of the Dems and their MSM and Hollywood pals. Trump's picks are originalists, not activists that want to change what Congress won't through judicial fiat.

The courts exist to interpret the Constitution, not "correct" it. There's a process for that, which the Left won't even try, because their wish list is out of touch with what most Americans really believe.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
MAGA !!!

That's what is all about, Trump know exactly what he's doing.

KAG!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Go Get 'EM, President Trump! This is Trump's greatest legacy. Just imagine if that insane c*nt Hillary were appointing all these judges.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
VarmintGuy,

Same reason I voted for him. It was a long time since I voted for someone instead of against someone.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
MAGA

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The kid gloves the left have been treated to the last 50yrs are off.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The court system has usurped authority it was never granted in the constitution.

The Demonrats have used this usurpation to rule this nation through judicial fiat,rather than through the legislative process.

President Trump is a practical person.Rather than fighting the current system he has successfully turned the tables on the Demonrats and their fellow travelers ensconced in the court system.

Another win for the citizens of this nation.

Maga

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's 870 federal judges in the US. DJT has appointed 164 and you can bet that assuming he can get the Senate to tow the line, he won't leave even 1 spot remaining for his successor.

DJT's appointees represent almost 20% of the total federal judgeships available. Whether or not you agree with him, appointing 20% + of the US Federal court system is a LASTING legacy. He's put his influence to work for the next 2-3 decades at a minimum.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Amen Brother! The courts will long outlive the presidency. However, I guess you could sat that the “presidency lives on through the court appointees”! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 2003and2013, 68 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.