Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was hard to see that coming.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It ain't just in the NFL, cause anytime a Negro looks to shift the blame from something they have done, and try to put that blame on someone else, they claim they were called a racist name.

Example.........Lakeisha, why did you shoplift all these purple and pink bras and panties from Walmart?......... "Cause de Walmart greeter call me a Niqqah when I come in de stoh, and it made me so mad, dat I just wanted to get even with dem"

Last edited by JamesJr; 11/21/19.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by mathman
What if he did?

That would make the violent response excusable because words are violence don’t ya know?

So if a brutha calls me a cracker mf'er I'll just go up side his head with a pick handle. Goes both ways, right? Yeah, that's the ticket. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"..."Mason vehemently denies the report of being accused of using a racial slur ..."

Ahhh , when you read that over, I don't think that is what they meant to convey. take out "of being accused of" and yeah, I get it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, given the climate in our country today, if that isn't justification for anything up to and including murder, I guess that nothing is.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
The prominence we give these jackasses in our society is a real sign of our decline.

Too bad this is no surprise whatsoever.

You said a mouthful. These degenerate bums garner hero worship and million$ from the people who are mesmerized by "Their Teams". With the added dishonor they show toward a country that made them multi-millionaire$ it just compounds their slimy mindsets and actions.

Go ahead and watch the NFL all you want. This lifetime 49'rs fan would like nothing better than to krapp in their helmets now.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Kick the worthless bum out of the league. Better yet--prosecution for a felony.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Kick the worthless bum out of the league. Better yet--prosecution for a felony.

It was a felony. He attacked with great malice, using a potentially deadly weapon. Hook him up...haul him off.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!
The race card comes out well after the incident when the groid is on the hotseat.
Hahahaha!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I heard one of the talking heads yesterday who was refuting all of the "It's a tough game, let 'em play" idiots by pointing out that the very game of football at all levels was very close to coming under fire due to a murder on the field.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
garrett is a fu-king liar, maybe he's just confused by the other 250 times that day he called, or was called a niqqer by his friends, family or other black teammates, but that's okay, right? crazy

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It’s pretty interesting that when someone has nothing else to blame their actions on, they play the race card. Garrett is a POS and a poor excuse for a man. He has damaged himself beyond repair.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kid0917
"..."Mason vehemently denies the report of being accused of using a racial slur ..."

Ahhh , when you read that over, I don't think that is what they meant to convey. take out "of being accused of" and yeah, I get it.
If you're a jock you know what they meant... grin

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't watch the NFL anymore but I saw the replays of this BS. I think the Rudolph and Myles ought to be both be booted the rest of the season (or nothing as in equal penalty). Rudolph was all big and bad because he had his linemen and the refs to save his beach azz therefore pushed that whole situation. He wanted and pushed for some crap and then played a victim when he got hit with his own lid. Common sense would be to back the hell up once you are exposed.

Pull both of them spoiled over paid losers or fine their azz and get back to work as the ratings continue to drop.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 007FJ
I don't watch the NFL anymore but I saw the replays of this BS. I think the Rudolph and Myles ought to be both be booted the rest of the season (or nothing as in equal penalty). Rudolph was all big and bad because he had his linemen and the refs to save his beach azz therefore pushed that whole situation. He wanted and pushed for some crap and then played a victim when he got hit with his own lid. Common sense would be to back the hell up once you are exposed.

Pull both of them spoiled over paid losers or fine their azz and get back to work as the ratings continue to drop.

I think Mason Rudolph should be suspended because from the play and replays I saw, he initiated the whole incident and even when he was separated from Garrett, he came back at Garrett when Garrett was being held by at least two Steelers linemen. Big tough guy.

I don't excuse Garrett for his actions, but it sure looked to me that Rudolph started it, and tried to continue it. There should be consequences.

BTW, an indefinite suspension is way too harsh. They let guys play with worse allegations and actions that have done less time. Think domestic abuse.

Last edited by AB2506; 11/22/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Looked to me like the white bread was the first one trying to pull Myles helmet off in the lead up to it.
Ya know...butthurt cause his bitchass gets sacked three times in a row.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Latrell Sprewelled dat head

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dess
Can't justify your own bad behavior? Blame the other guy and call him racist.

Sorry...not buying it.

PREZACTLY! When your in trouble, play the Racist card.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
garrett is a fu-king liar, maybe he's just confused by the other 250 times that day he called, or was called a niqqer by his friends, family or other black teammates, but that's okay, right? crazy

No doubt. They call each other that 50 times a day.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If I was Mason Rudolph, I would take a lie detector test, then dare that piece of cshit to take one. Them colored do that to deflect their own guilt.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,819 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.