Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Video blacked out now on my tablet.
Second time worked.
Needs to be a training video!

Last edited by deerstalker; 11/25/19.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
damn, that dude can throw a punch

Glass-jawed SJW...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
They took it off line....NO NO NO Second time I got it GREAT BEAT DOWN grin

Last edited by garddogg56; 11/25/19.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And the Academy Award goes to ......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good thing that wasn't me in the SUV. I probably would have smashed that little prick's head into the concrete.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’m glad the pos got his azz beat.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's the little things in life that make you smile.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anti fa have been attacking people leaving Trump rallies.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.

You really are a clueless čunt aren't you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wh-whud'he say? Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RNF

Another persons right to free speech ends when it restricts my freedom of movement and damages my car.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by RNF

Another persons right to free speech ends when it restricts my freedom of movement and damages my car.

SEE...Paul gets it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
People in Portland have been getting sick and tired of this Antifa Crap....more and more of this is going on... but you won't see the media reporting it
due to the fact, that they want to bolster Antifa's existence... because lets face it.. they are ALL communists up in Potlandia, and SeaTTle also..

The cops have been sick of it for a long time, but the city council has a leash on them all the time, as does the mayor's office...
democRAT elitist.....

its not often filmed, but that stuff occurs more and more in the parts of Potland these clowns run loose...

to the tune, if they don't want to get hurt, they better pull that type of crap in numbers...

one on one, Antifa Snowflakes are toast....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He should have tried to dent the pavement with the Marxist puke's head.............but it was a start.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Great video to start the morning

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
He got KTFO ! haha...had a similar incident happen to me a long time ago when a idiot like in the video tried to block the road to a family cemetery, straight right to the chin changed his attitude rather quickly, score one for the white SUV guy !

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RNF

he has a right of free speech and everyone has the right of defending themselves and their property, so what do you not understand?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RNF

You really are a clueless čunt aren't you.

He equates criminality with the exercise of the right to speak and/or assemble in protest.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by RNF

Bingo! Some are too stupid to understand this.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.