R
RNF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.

Lot of difference in free speech and standing in the middle of the road and blocking people from going about their lives.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he could protest on the sidewalk, Slavek

he got his ass kicked and he deserved it

wtf does he hope to accomplish by protesting against a blue collar guy driving his truck to work?

f'ing morons, all of them

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find this a much more reasonable way to communicate with these bozos, need more of it

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol. That fella didn’t want to get back up.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I think that we need to see more of this; of course the driver had only one of those guys to deal with and that makes a huge difference. So much of the time they swarm.

Wish he would have torn the mask off but the beat down was righteous.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It isn’t even my bday

But what a gift. Thank you.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.

You are one serious dumb phugg aren't you? Free speech and protest don't grant blanket immunity for whatever else you want to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Btw think the suv driver showed amazing restraint

After the antifa guy hit his car with that club ( b-ball bat, 2x4, I couldn’t tell ) and he pummeled him he threw the club away.

He’s a cooler head than me, I’m afraid I might have been tempted to play a lil tee ball when the antifa guy sat up

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RNF

Certainly you jest. No one can be that stupid. When someone interferes with my rights then I will happily interfere with theirs.

Jim

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Btw think the suv driver showed amazing restraint

After the antifa guy hit his car with that club ( b-ball bat, 2x4, I couldn’t tell ) and he pummeled him he threw the club away.

He’s a cooler head than me, I’m afraid I might have been tempted to play a lil tee ball when the antifa guy sat up

And I would have applauded it. Sad that folks getting a well earned ass-kicking can cause the justice-deliverer to find himself in legal trouble in the US. We'd have a lot more self-control on the part of the left if folks were more free to give them what they deserve on the spot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn, now I got to clean coffee of my phone from laughing so hard. Damned inconvenient when reality kicks your ass, isn't it?
Does he have a defense fund yet? I'd like to contribute.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd bet if it was seen by a Portland Cop or Cops.... they'd have just driven on by...

City council wants them to stand down and not arrest Antifa people when they are involved in an altercation...

that one was involved in an altercation....

city council doesn't specify if the Antifa people are attacking someone or not...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Random nut punch was hilarious

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Video blacks out on my tablet, all I get is audio! I must need Twitter or Facebook to watch. I'll look else where!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by papalondog
Should have keep beating the Schiff out of him.

That's what I thought, but that could also have gotten him jailed. Seems like lots of metro popo's are antifa friendly.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'd bet if it was seen by a Portland Cop or Cops.... they'd have just driven on by...

City council wants them to stand down and not arrest Antifa people when they are involved in an altercation...

that one was involved in an altercation....

city council doesn't specify if the Antifa people are attacking someone or not...

Time for a city counsel hanging.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yeah, they get you with the "you kept whipping his ass after the threat was over" stuff.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
what is scary about this is that the Antifa thug just learned he cannot go toe to toe and win. I hope this incident doesnt turn him into something worse. But for this day at least, we can enjoy that video!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 2,911 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.