Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I got some great PRAISE GOD! news this morning. I had the PET scan done and went by the Starbucks in the hospital lobby to get a snack and by happenstance, or as I believe one of those GOD moments where he brought us together, my oncologist and her PA were waiting in there for their morning coffee.

She told me that she had viewed the preliminary results of my test and she saw no evidence of of any spreading or growing cancers on it. In fact she said the cancerous lymph node in my groin did not even show up as anything abnormal . She will have the final results this afternoon and will call me to discuss things.

Now the plan is to continue the modified chemo therapy ( just 1 drug) to make sure everything with the cancer is finished off.

Its truly a Thanksgiving Blessing.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good for you HB,congratulations.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So good to hear HBB!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awesome!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Awesome news!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great news HB!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's great, happy for you. Thanksgiving Day will be even more special to you!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great news!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Couldn't be happier for you! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A great report!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Wait.... you are saying you went into a Starbucks of you own free will??? grin Great Thanksgiving news Shannon. I have a humorous Camp Leonard story to share with you... Last night Jayne and I were hunting the back pasture.... 2 small deer spooked and then a black bear walked right into the bottom of the valley.... first time I've ever seen a bear during hunting season.

I was pretty sure the season had closed until sometime in December.... but I wasn't sure.... had a perfect broad side shot at about 180 yards... I had finally found a load that 25-06 liked with 120 Partitions.... had a Jewel trigger installed this Summer.... I like this rifle now.....

I break out the iPhone to double check the season dates and.... the phone totally locks up.... the bear had crossed over another ridge top before it rebooted.... note to self don't rely on technology to remember important game regulation dates.

If the reduction in chemo drugs leaves you with enough energy to try a late season hunt let us know.... I'm sure Max would love to see you....

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Excellent news!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Now that is something to be thankful for. Stay strong and do what they say,even though it might not seem right at the time.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just talked to the oncologist on the phone.

The final report confirmed the preliminary results.

PRAISE GOD! for his MERCIES!

Thank you friends for all the prayers and support. Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am very, very happy for you. Happy Thanksgiving !!

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Wait.... you are saying you went into a Starbucks of you own free will??? grin Great Thanksgiving news Shannon. I have a humorous Camp Leonard story to share with you... Last night Jayne and I were hunting the back pasture.... 2 small deer spooked and then a black bear walked right into the bottom of the valley.... first time I've ever seen a bear during hunting season.

I was pretty sure the season had closed until sometime in December.... but I wasn't sure.... had a perfect broad side shot at about 180 yards... I had finally found a load that 25-06 liked with 120 Partitions.... had a Jewel trigger installed this Summer.... I like this rifle now.....

I break out the iPhone to double check the season dates and.... the phone totally locks up.... the bear had crossed over another ridge top before it rebooted.... note to self don't rely on technology to remember important game regulation dates.

If the reduction in chemo drugs leaves you with enough energy to try a late season hunt let us know.... I'm sure Max would love to see you....

Great story. I want to say bear season reopens about the second week in December.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yep 12/11/19 is now well etched in my memory.... Great news Shannon!

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good on ya! Any day one gets news like that is a great one.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Great news!

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Great news!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 35 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,715
Posts18,457,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.