Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The only prediction I'll make is that I won't vote for whoever they nominate.

lol yes, agreed

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
What will Bloomberg bring to the table that will get people to come out in droves to vote for him like Trump did?

Maybe he'll give every one of us $1,000,000.00. He'll still have billions more.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Whoever it may be will be an anti-American ignorant mofo

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Things to think about -

Bloomberg has unlimited funds to spend on his campaign

He fills for what passes as a "moderate" position among Democrats

He can point to his record as a successful three term New York City mayor

For the Trump haters and undecided he will be a real alternative to the hard-left

He has not been in the debates so he has no baggage that he has to answer for, he has been smart enough to wait it out and let the want-to-be's dig themselves into holes that they can't get out of

He is spending tons of money in high-value states

The man is no dummy, he has a serious organization and knows how to use it

Can anyone of the current Democrat candidates even begin to challenge him - unlikely

IMO if anyone can mount a serious challenge to Trump it will be him

Will I vote for him - Not a chance but I am afraid a lot of other folks may

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He MIGHT even have media connections, and that MIGHT work on his benefit.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
He MIGHT even have media connections, and that MIGHT work on his benefit.

lol, yeah, sort of......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by drover
Things to think about -

Bloomberg has unlimited funds to spend on his campaign

He fills for what passes as a "moderate" position among Democrats

He can point to his record as a successful three term New York City mayor

For the Trump haters and undecided he will be a real alternative to the hard-left

He has not been in the debates so he has no baggage that he has to answer for he has been smart enough to wait it out and let the want-to-be's dig themselves into holes that they can't get out of

He is spending tons of money in high-value states

The man is no dummy, he has a serious organization and knows how to use it

Can anyone of the current Democrat candidates even begin to challenge him - unlikely

IMO if anyone can mount a serious challenge to Trump it will be him

Will I vote for him - Not a chance but I am afraid a lot of other folks may

drover

Unfortunately, he looks like a genius compared to Creepy Uncle Joe. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
I'd vote for Tulsi if she'd get a chem peel on those gravel cheeks. And lift her shirt.

well aint you shallow and stupid...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Middle America isn't voting for Bloomberg and you don't win a general election without them. I have no idea who will be the Democratic nominee, I am yet to see one who can beat Trump. Unless they figure out a way to tank the economy in the next 11 months it doesn't matter who they run, Trump wins it.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one's saying Bloomberg will get elected...just speculating on who the Dim nominee will be. However, I'll stand by my statement that Bloomberg is the biggest threat of all the Dims to Trump.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I think that's a fact. The Dims can only put up their sacrificial lamb this cycle. When they can figure out who it's going to be, anyway. They'd be smart to burn Warren this time around, but they're Dims. They are not smart.
Yep
In 1992 they put their sacrificial lamb Clinton in thinking nobody could beat old George Bush. Clinton fooled 'em and won.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
cv540 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jdunham
Middle America isn't voting for Bloomberg and you don't win a general election without them. I have no idea who will be the Democratic nominee, I am yet to see one who can beat Trump. Unless they figure out a way to tank the economy in the next 11 months it doesn't matter who they run, Trump wins it.

Agree on most of your points. Thread is intended to discuss the run up to the primaries, general election is a completely different dynamic.

Would be interested in hearing the point of view the Democratic shills on this sight. But betting they will be too cowardly to actually weigh in on the positives and negatives of anyone.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think that's a fact. The Dims can only put up their sacrificial lamb this cycle. When they can figure out who it's going to be, anyway. They'd be smart to burn Warren this time around, but they're Dims. They are not smart.
Yep
In 1992 they put their sacrificial lamb Clinton in thinking nobody could beat old George Bush. Clinton fooled 'em and won.

I was quite busy during the '92 campaigns just trying to acquire a few spuds and an occasional piece of meat, so I didn't pay a whole hell of a lot of attention to what was being put forth by the candidates. But I always thought the "read my lips---no new taxes" thing was GHWB's undoing in '92. And IIRC, finding a job in those days was tough for a white boy in El Paso or even in Montana (life sucked really hard for me in those days)...meaning "it was the economy, stupid." IMO, the Dims had succeeded in sabotaging the economy for the sole purpose of defeating Bush in '92.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Time for a queer.

dave

already had one

Two...

William Henry Harrison was likely the first.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
bloomberg will most likely be our next president.

^ ^ ^

Sure thing boss...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I had to guess, I would say Hillary gets in again. Winning the popular vote and losing the election is a hard pill to swallow. And the Clintons have an appetite.

Do I have confidence in this prediction? No.

As long as economy remains strong, Trump will win. And when he wins, it will be the final nail in the coffin to the big media fans who think they can pick a President for us. What they do after that is anyone’s guess.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
I'd vote for Tulsi if she'd get a chem peel on those gravel cheeks. And lift her shirt.

Can’t see that if the lights are off.

G
G23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
In my opinion, the one who is the most dangerous to Trump is Deval Patrick. He could pull in the moderates from both parties. He checks a lot of the right boxes for the democrats; minority, civil rights attorney, Chicago born. He has the education (Harvard BA and JD) business background (Texaco, and Coca Cola) and Wall Street connections (Bain Capital). If he starts getting some press coverage, he could move up in the polls real quick since no other democrat is really distinguishing themselves.

G23

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by G23
In my opinion, the one who is the most dangerous to Trump is Deval Patrick. He could pull in the moderates from both parties. He checks a lot of the right boxes for the democrats; minority, civil rights attorney, Chicago born. He has the education (Harvard BA and JD) business background (Texaco, and Coca Cola) and Wall Street connections (Bain Capital). If he starts getting some press coverage, he could move up in the polls real quick since no other democrat is really distinguishing themselves.

G23

Nah. The Halfican ruined it for other black male candidates for at least another 50 years or so.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nah. The Halfican ruined it for other black male candidates for at least another 50 years or so.
You give your fellow American voters too much credit for having good sense. They elected the"Halfican" twice. Makes me almost sick to think about it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 17CalFan, 43 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,590
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.