Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#14317064 11/27/19
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Never tried a Nightforce. Multiple Black Friday discounts have piqued my interest. Looks like everyone is offering 15% of MAP. Must be a MAP holiday.

All that said, anyone know what the Mil/LEO discount is or how it compares to the Black Friday specials? Tried calling Nightforce, but they're closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you can get discounts on nightforce if you call around normally. I will not buy one without a 10% off minimum which is easy to do. usually its more than that. its been 2 years since I bought my last new one. Since we are charged sales tax on everything these days I would look for a used one actually if I was buying another.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be our pleasure to assist you

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Give Doug a call. It will be worth it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I purchased a nxs 3-15 from Doug Sunday. His price beat everyone else I had priced through. 3rd big ticket item from cameraland this year and can’t say enough good about my experience with them.

Call Doug at cameraland!

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
you can get discounts on nightforce if you call around normally. I will not buy one without a 10% off minimum which is easy to do. usually its more than that. its been 2 years since I bought my last new one. Since we are charged sales tax on everything these days I would look for a used one actually if I was buying another.

I like buying used as well. My last NXS 5.5-22x56 was $1200. More recently i bought a SHV 5-20x56 in excellent condition with Nightforce extreme rings for $900. Ive also bought new, but prefer to find deals on good used ones. I have a line on a like new NXS 3.5-15 for cheap right now as we speak.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by kevinJ
I purchased a nxs 3-15 from Doug Sunday. His price beat everyone else I had priced through. 3rd big ticket item from cameraland this year and can’t say enough good about my experience with them.

Call Doug at cameraland!

Sounds great, but what was this excellent deal? I have a line on a used one for $1300 right now. Doug is a great guy, but i have never seen his deals beat used prices.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Call Doug at cameraland!

Sounds great, but what was this excellent deal? I have a line on a used one for $1300 right now. Doug is a great guy, but i have never seen his deals beat used prices.

So now Doug not only has to beat all other new prices, but used prices too? Sheesh ... crazy

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Call Doug at cameraland!

So now Doug not only has to beat all other new prices, but used prices too? Sheesh ... crazy

Only on the Fire

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm in, starting tomorrow, everyday till Christmas. Call me

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He’s a tool.

Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Call Doug at cameraland!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doug is a great place to buy optics. Surprised they don’t leave New York though

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I didn’t purchase a used scope, purchased new. If I had a line on a like new Nightforce NXS that was used it would dang sure have to be cheaper than what I could get new in box or no way I would buy it. If you wanna know what I paid call and ask Doug. Although since your a peach he may not be as good to you price wise

Never said Doug could beat used prices, nor did I infer that he could. He might be able to for all I know. Don’t know what his cost is on the scopes. None of my business though

All I said is I have made 3 big purchases for new big ticket items this year. Two nxs 3-15 and Swarovski el range Binos. All 3 he had the best price I could find for new in box. Doug has shipped everything expediently, and was a pleasure to work with each time. He is a sponsor of this forum and gives us discounts and good pricing. Never met the guy. Doubt I ever will. Don’t work for him. Not sponsored by him. Just happy doing business with him

You feel free to buy from whomever and however you want

Sorry your obviously butt hurt about something.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 7 invisible), 1,609 guests, and 744 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.