Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Here are the largest cities in the US and percentage of the vote HILLARY CLINTON got in each one in 2016.

Detroit 97%
Washington DC 96%
9 NJ cities such as Newark, East Orange, Paterson, Atlantic City 91%
San Francisco 90%
Baltimore 89%
Chicago 87%
Boston 86%
New Orleans 85%
Philadelphia 84%
St Louis 83%
New York City 81%
Portland 81%
Atlanta 77%
Seattle 77%
Los Angeles 75%
Bottom tip of Texas 70%
Miami 66%
Charlotte/Durham/Wake 65%
Dallas 61%
Houston 56%

It's pretty obvious that if we could cut the Dem presidential vote by 20% in each one, there would never be another dem president.

So why can't we (or why can't you, RNC) take back the cities?

I happen to live in a suburb of a large city that like all of these, has been controlled by dems for 50 years. Like most other such cities, it is becoming hollowed out. Those who can afford it, move out. The ones left are the poor, the homeless, those whose mortgages are underwater because of declining property values, ghetto welling minorities, and, in a few walled enclaves, a few rich.

Why isn't it possible to appeal to those residents? Do you like generation after generation of your kids having inferior lives because, unlike your rich democrat masters, you have to send your kids to inferior schools instead of selecting where you want them to go? Why do you keep putting up with danger and crime because the police don't come when they are called? Why doesn't city hall, year after year, improve anything in your life?

It would seem possible to turn a lot of these people. Not that it would be easy. The opposition is well organized. It has convinced many that it defends their interests while only being interested in keeping them in misery and dependent on the democrats.

But why doesn't someone try?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Because most of the people that live in them are stupid and too lazy to work.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by hanco
Because most of the people that live in them are stupid and too lazy to work.

Or dead people who still manage to faithfully vote Democrat!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Because most strategists are not actually very strategic.

Get Bill Belechick as your campaign strategist manager, and you'd win that no problem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
cut off welfare let them starve or go to work

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
avoid the groid

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Dumbocrats will someday realize what a monster they have created. It is already too late to go back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let groids vote republican and we get the cities back. Then we can clean them up.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
avoid the groid

Easier said then done unfortunately!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would guess the hardest part would be how to get to those people,the news will never give any positive reports on a Republican.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since the days of FDR during the depression, the government has been swapping enough money for bare-bones survival for votes by the people too lazy to work. When W.P.A. was paying $2.00 a day for people to lean on a shovel and gripe about how hard times were, my grandfather could not get carloads of coal unloaded so his trucks could deliver it to his customers. He paid $4.00 a car, about 12 hours' work for someone who was willing to keep at it for a day. The people he tried to hire would rather "work" for W.P.A. for half as much money, and not have to make much effort for it. People too lazy to work have been around since the beginning of recorded history!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The Democrat party is so deeply rooted in Chicago politics the likelihood of it ever going Republican is nothing but pure unadulterated fantasy.

"You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours", politics rules Chicago from bottom to top among the citizenry as a whole and in all facets and levels of government.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
People operate under the misconception that democrats and urban minorities are actually voting (as we know it), and can therefore possibly be converted to conservatism and an R vote.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Statistics, FWTW, say that 50% of eligible voters actually vote.

But as we know, in urban areas 80-90% of blacks turn out to vote for the D candidate.

How can that be?

It can't.

Freeloadin pot/crackheads turnin out to vote at a higher percentage than normal people would never, and has never, happened.

But what *does* happen, is massive voter fraud.

Here's how it worked (and may still work) in MO, pre- voter ID.

Only ID required was a utility bill. So, paid D voter registrars went door ta door in black neighborhoods.

D regis: Hey, neighbor, are you gonna vote?

Crackhead: Nope.

D regis: Well, we can help you. I can give you 2 sonic gift cards and a $20 Walmart gift card, if you'll give me your light bill.

Crackhead: OK.

Come election day, that crackhead votes, through donations to inner city churches, who supply parishioners to ride buses around town all day.

They hand out the bought and paid for utility bills for each precinct, and the bus riders hit the polls, votin a straight D ticket.

For major elections, there's a lawsuit filed in the urban counties, claimin there was problems at the polls and they need ta stay open late.

Some liberal judge signs an order, and the polls stay open late, so extra fraud can occur. Later, the appeals court stays the order, but the fraudsters have already voted, and there's no way to tell a late vote from a real one.

On TV, they call this the demorrhoid "ground game".

O'Buckwheat was the "best" at it, in the primaries and the elections, because he knew he couldn't be called on it, bein "black" and all.

Massive D voter fraud occurs in D controlled jursidictions, and those that could police it are told to stand down, just like with the antifags.

Good news is that sooner or later, the supreme kangaroos will rule that requirin voter ID is constitutional.

That and the wall is the only chance ta save the country, votin wise.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Let groids vote republican and we get the cities back. Then we can clean them up.
NOT going to happen

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I hope what I heard was correct.
I live and work in Southern Commyfornia
I was working on a Hospital Project and the Metal Stud Union Welder said that he attended an Union Meeting and the Union told all of them in the Meeting if they wanted to keep their jobs they had better vote for President Trump.
Because if the Dumbocrates were elected all of their jobs would come to an end.
They told all of their members that they have never had this much work in the History of the Union.
That Came out of the Framing Union Members Mouth.
I Could not believe my ears.
Now if we could only get the Teachers Union to flip. (NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN) with that Union EVER sad to say.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Here are the largest cities in the US and percentage of the vote HILLARY CLINTON got in each one in 2016.

Detroit 97%
Washington DC 96%
San Francisco 90%
Baltimore 89%
Chicago 87%
Boston 86%
New Orleans 85%
Philadelphia 84%
St Louis 83%
New York City 81%
Portland 81%
Atlanta 77%
Seattle 77%
Los Angeles 75%
Bottom tip of Texas 70%
Miami 66%
Dallas 61%
Houston 56%

It's pretty obvious that if we could cut the Dem presidential vote by 20% in each one, there would never be another dem president.

I happen to live in a suburb of a large city that like all of these, has been controlled by dems for 50 years. Like most other such cities, it is becoming hollowed out. Those who can afford it, move out. The ones left are the poor, the homeless, those whose mortgages are underwater because of declining property values, ghetto welling minorities, and, in a few walled enclaves, a few rich.

Why isn't it possible to appeal to those residents? Do you like generation after generation of your kids having inferior lives because, unlike your rich democrat masters, you have to send your kids to inferior schools instead of selecting where you want them to go? Why do you keep putting up with danger and crime because the police don't come when they are called? Why doesn't city hall, year after year, improve anything in your life?

It would seem possible to turn a lot of these people. Not that it would be easy. The opposition is well organized. It has convinced many that it defends their interests while only being interested in keeping them in misery and dependent on the democrats.

Because Christ has been kicked out of school.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Detroit 97%
Washington DC 96%
San Francisco 90%
Baltimore 89%
Chicago 87%
Boston 86%
New Orleans 85%
Philadelphia 84%
St Louis 83%
New York City 81%
Portland 81%
Atlanta 77%
Seattle 77%
Los Angeles 75%
Bottom tip of Texas 70%
Miami 66%
Dallas 61%
Houston 56%

The two most diligent perpetrators of the myth.

1. The Media
2. Academia

They are also 2 of the groups with the most to lose if the myth dies.

Last edited by local_dirt; 11/28/19.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They are gone and a waste of energy

They are ok with the,life they created

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They've been rattling on the talk radio circuit, is that if the Republican party can take away just 12 % or so of the black vote nationally, we'd never see a democRAT president in office either...so maybe we don't need to turn around those cities....

what they need to do is turn around themselves...

they are in such decay that anyone from any third world country feels right at home in them....
no flush toilets, no heat, no running water except when it rains....

the only housing that don't have rats, are the ones, that the rats left due to the size of the cock roaches..
and the ones that don't have any cockroaches anymore, are because the cockroaches left because they got concerned about their health...

and corrupt elected officials need to be jailed, with the key thrown away...

and the transients, need to be kicked out of town or arrested and jailed somewhere where they don't panhandle etc...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We absolutely should retake the cities. Why do we pay any attention to Democrats/Marxists when they tell us our days are numbered because of city voters?

It's typical of Republicans to be weak-kneed and accepting of problems rather than proactive in solving them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
421 members (280shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.