Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L

https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/teach...edly-gave-student-oral-sex-in-classroom/

A Texas educator once lauded as her district’s “Teacher of the Year” allegedly performed oral sex on a student in a classroom, authorities said.
Randi Chaverria, a 36-year-old family and consumer science teacher at Round Rock High School, was arrested Tuesday after a student told police she had performed oral on him twice in October, according to an affidavit obtained by KVUE.
Text messages sent between the student and Chaverria – who was named the Secondary Teacher of the Year by the school district in May – appear to be consistent with the teen’s accusations, investigators said.
Parents were notified in an email earlier this month that Chaverria had an improper relationship with a student, prompting to take personal leave. She later resigned from her position on Nov. 19, the station reports.
Round Rock High School Principal Matt Groff told parents that Chaverria had passed a state background check prior to being hired – and had solid prior employment checks, KXAN reported.
“Safety is the top priority of Round Rick High School and Round Rock ISD,” Groff wrote in the letter. “Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment requires partnership between students, parents, campus and district staff, as well as law enforcement.”
Chaverria, who had taught for the past six years, credited her family’s passion for education when she was recognized for her excellence in the classroom.

“The most important role of a teacher is to help shape future generations to become successful members of our community,” Chaverria said earlier this year. “More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”
Chaverria also led the school’s Adopt-A-Child community service project, district officials said.
She has been released on bond after turning herself in to authorities at the Williamson County Jail on charges of improper relationship between educator and student, KVUE reported.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, that's one way to become “Teacher of the Year”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Woman deserves Teacher o the Year. I'd say those couple blow jobs thrown in really swayed my vote.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Those were the days.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B2

F
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Randi?

I'd say so.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sidepass
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

It was apparently after the second one. That first one must have really upset him.

I went back and re-read it. "Twice in October." And he didn't get any in November, so he turned her in...

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will never comprehend a teen boy running his flap in this situation. I mean the choice would you rather brag about teacher sucking your dick or have her continue to suck your dick and maybe get a shot of tail? Seriously stupid.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Well, that's one way to become “Teacher of the Year”

She’d have got my vote if I was the recipient

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”

That’s exactly what she was doing 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I will never comprehend a teen boy running his flap in this situation. I mean the choice would you rather brag about teacher sucking your dick or have her continue to suck your dick and maybe get a shot of tail? Seriously stupid.

Exactly. She could have had him all taught up for college. When I was 22, I had a 34 year old friend who, in a way, probably is to thank for successes down the road...

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
What's the matter with you guys? Why that poor, innocent child will be scarred for life. Hell never be able to forget that horrible experience! He'll always be left with that nagging regret...."I could've nailed that $natch if only I'd tried. Wtf was I thinking"!😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by MickeyD
What's the matter with you guys? Why that poor, innocent child will be scarred for life. Hell never be able to forget that horrible experience! He'll always be left with that nagging regret...."I could've nailed that $natch if only I'd tried. Wtf was I thinking"!😂

I still lay awake at night, pondering all the cooz I could have gotten if I had done/said that one dumb thing...

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yeah , I agree he was dumb , but how many teenagers are not going to brag about that ?
If it is a truthful allegation , that is .
In today’s world , you would have to wonder what teacher wouldn’t be aware of how this type of conduct has already ruined many careers .
There is a lot of assumption left here without the full story . Maybe he didn’t Get the BJ , but knew he would be looked at as the victim , hell who knows ?
Kenneth

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Too toothy, apparently.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Freaking lieberal bastids will ruin anything. Unbelievable. She gives him a bj and he ruins her life. Sheesh. I would have been mowing her lawn for free.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Reverse the situation, Male teacher and female student, He goes down on her.... Same response? Or Serious jail time?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your argument just proves, that there is, indeed, a difference between men an women, same as boys and girls.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Too toothy, apparently.

I was thinking the same thing - a sharp tooth second time around

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ah, good ole Round Rock.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.