Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wonder if she swallowed the goo or just did facial.
Maybe a combo???

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sidepass
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

Probably a snowflake who is damaged emotionally for life, because it wasn't give to him by a male teacher....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by sidepass
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

Probably a snowflake who is damaged emotionally for life, because it wasn't give to him by a male teacher....

^^^^^^^^
Nailed it!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In these 'me too' days, I have to wonder if some of these reports are outright lies.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn! She ain’t ugly neither....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawand...-on-student-in-classroom-police-say/amp/

She shoulda known there are no secrets in high school, especially now in the age of phone texting. The recipient might not have turned her in voluntarily, but he prob’ly did tell a friend or three, thinking they would keep it quiet.

Something that extraordinary that’d do it, within the week every kid in school would know, I’m surprised it took this long.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In these 'me too' days, I have to wonder if some of these reports are outright lies.

I have thought the same thing.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Dad: how was it son?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I have thought the same thing.

Hard to imagine she wouldn’t flat deny everything if indeed it had never happened.

What got her though was the texts between her and the student. It doesn’t have to rise to the level of physical contact, just a “I think about you a lot” will get ya kicked out the door in a heartbeat; improper relationship

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
When I drove school bus, there were cameras everywhere on the bus. The class rooms should have them too (or maybe they do). To protect the innocent.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I were going to carry on an illicit relationship with someone, the last thing I would do would be to leave an electronic trail.......emails or text messages. Yet, that is precisely the thing that usually gets these people canned.

Whenever I read about these stories, I always remember something I learned as kid. I was hanging out at the local service station when a pretty rough looking man came in and got gas. After he left, the service station owner commented that that man probably got more puzzy than any other man in the country. I said that he must be hung like a horse then, and the guy said he didn't know about that, but he did know that the man knew how to keep his mouth shut. He said, and I've never forgotten this........"a lot of women will give you some if they know you won't tell anybody."

That is the secret to a lot of things........keeping your mouth shut. Apparently, that's something these teens don't know how to do.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Damn........that was a scary looking pic.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The old DA here used to say the "e" in email stood for evidence.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I were going to carry on an illicit relationship with someone, the last thing I would do would be to leave an electronic trail.......emails or text messages. Yet, that is precisely the thing that usually gets these people canned.

Whenever I read about these stories, I always remember something I learned as kid. I was hanging out at the local service station when a pretty rough looking man came in and got gas. After he left, the service station owner commented that that man probably got more puzzy than any other man in the country. I said that he must be hung like a horse then, and the guy said he didn't know about that, but he did know that the man knew how to keep his mouth shut. He said, and I've never forgotten this........"a lot of women will give you some if they know you won't tell anybody."

That is the secret to a lot of things........keeping your mouth shut. Apparently, that's something these teens don't know how to do.

My daddy always said...……..If you want to keep a secret then don't tell anyone.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Teachers ..............have kneeds too.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wanna know how the math teacher is before I give this one teacher of the year.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Having seen and/or heard of a number of these things happen over the years, the teachers most often fall into two general categories; horny females motivated by lust, or “lovestruck” (as opposed to predatory) male teachers. Not unusual for the a woman teacher doing this to be young and attractive.

For the male teachers, not many, even if they’re married were exactly “Alpha males” in high school, and now they have absolutely gorgeous teenage girls with a crush on them.

Among the students the guys involved are most often athletes, amongst the girls they are most often the ones with no father figure at home.

Heard of it happening between a homosexual male teacher and a student, but in this case the student was a committed homosexual too. Same thing between a lesbian coach and a female student.

Most of the time these things are handled by the local Admin and never hit the news, possibly because an “improper relationship” is easier to prove than actual sex acts. I know of two male teachers obliged to resign for merely writing or texting a teenage girl they were smitten with.

OTOH I know of three marriages resulting from a male teacher in a relationship with a female Senior where they got away with it. In two cases the girl was pregnant when she graduated.

How often does this happen? I’d guess about 1 in three or four hundred teachers. Most times it never makes the news but it does occur regularly.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MickeyD
What's the matter with you guys? Why that poor, innocent child will be scarred for life. Hell never be able to forget that horrible experience! He'll always be left with that nagging regret...."I could've nailed that $natch if only I'd tried. Wtf was I thinking"!😂

The situation left him scared stiff.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That’s why she is teacher of the year!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by viking
Ah, good ole Round Rock.

Just for informational purposes, RR ISD probably has a total student population about 1/4th that of the state of North Dakota. It is in the Austin area - actually a NW Austin suburb - so it has its own weirdness. But being "ole Round Rock" ain't one of them just to keep your southern narrative alive.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (007FJ, 163bc, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,888 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,454,007
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.