Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In these 'me too' days, I have to wonder if some of these reports are outright lies.

Without question. Undoubtedly.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Damn........that was a scary looking pic.

Now THAT would be all sorts of abuse... sick

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"I will never comprehend a teen boy running his flap in this situation. I mean the choice would you rather brag about teacher sucking your dick or have her continue to suck your dick and maybe get a shot of tail? Seriously stupid."

Armnednfree I couldn't agree more. I had a German teacher in 10th grade, Miss Allen. She was beautiful and she liked me. A couple times, she had me stay after class to discuss my classwork in German. I always thought she had some naughty ideas in her mind, and in hindsight, I still think that she did.
If she had locked that classroom door and gotten to work on me, I would have been the happiest 15 year old boy in the State of Georgia.
And when she was finished, she would have said "Let's let this be a little secret between the two of us" you are goddam right I would have kept my mouth shut, hoping for a second session.
This kid who ratted this teacher out must be a closet homo, definitely has a screw loose.

Miss Allen, a brunette beauty. She left my high school in June to become a flight attendant for Delta.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr
...."a lot of women will give you some if they know you won't tell anybody."

You are absolutely correct.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by cisco1

Teachers ..............have kneeds too.

they do …..kid couldn't shut up....blew the case wide open...….bob

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
And when she was finished, she would have said "Let's let this be a little secret between the two of us" you are goddam right I would have kept my mouth shut, hoping for a second session.

And never told ANYONE? Not even your buddies?

Statistically highly improbable for a 15yo, at that age they have no practical experience in how quickly things can get around.

For most this is their first sexual experience, certainly with an adult, it ain’t just another lay like it would be to us.

This kid who ratted this teacher out must be a closet homo, definitely has a screw loose.

Or the kid is “in love”, emotionally rattled by the whole thing, not sure they like the fact that every kid in school knows, and then onfronted with evidence.

You probly did, but not all of us had ice water flowing in our veins back then.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
To bad the dude couldn't keep his mouth shut...…….we all know she couldn't:)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wonder if he at least got some stink finger???
Might have.... and thats why he didnt tag dat schitt.

LOL!!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
To bad the dude couldn't keep his mouth shut...…….we all know she couldn't:)

I bet when the police arrested her ...she was in shock and just stood there with her mouth open.....bob

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I go through Round Rock on the way to deer lease.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Lennie

https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/teach...edly-gave-student-oral-sex-in-classroom/

A Texas educator once lauded as her district’s “Teacher of the Year” allegedly performed oral sex on a student in a classroom, authorities said.
Randi Chaverria, a 36-year-old family and consumer science teacher at Round Rock High School, was arrested Tuesday after a student told police she had performed oral on him twice in October, according to an affidavit obtained by KVUE.
Text messages sent between the student and Chaverria – who was named the Secondary Teacher of the Year by the school district in May – appear to be consistent with the teen’s accusations, investigators said.
Parents were notified in an email earlier this month that Chaverria had an improper relationship with a student, prompting to take personal leave. She later resigned from her position on Nov. 19, the station reports.
Round Rock High School Principal Matt Groff told parents that Chaverria had passed a state background check prior to being hired – and had solid prior employment checks, KXAN reported.
“Safety is the top priority of Round Rick High School and Round Rock ISD,” Groff wrote in the letter. “Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment requires partnership between students, parents, campus and district staff, as well as law enforcement.”
Chaverria, who had taught for the past six years, credited her family’s passion for education when she was recognized for her excellence in the classroom.

“The most important role of a teacher is to help shape future generations to become successful members of our community,” Chaverria said earlier this year. “More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”
Chaverria also led the school’s Adopt-A-Child community service project, district officials said.
She has been released on bond after turning herself in to authorities at the Williamson County Jail on charges of improper relationship between educator and student, KVUE reported.

I would have voted for her as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems like this happens alot in Texas,
I would think in todays world of social media it's harder to keep quiet and leave no trails.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
I go through Round Rock on the way to deer lease.

LOL.......I bet if your wife read this story, she'll tell you not to stop there. Mine would.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from thenypost.files.wordpress.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from thenypost.files.wordpress.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by sidepass
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

Maybe he wanted more BJ’s, and she refused.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
why he rat her out, free bj's hell yeah

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....go throw it at some dude in a bar downtown.

Teacher....Leave Them Kids alone!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Teacher....Leave Them Kids alone!

Hummmm, now a Pink Floyd tune is playing in my head....

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
171 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 15 invisible), 1,842 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.