Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Well, there ya go, Jeff! We should have figured that somehow you'd work this into a apology for fa gg ot ry! laugh

Jeff, enjoy your AIDs.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Male/female sexual realations are normal, the way God and nature intended. Homosexual relations are not. No hypocrisy involved.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, like I figured, you are both easily "pegged";-)

You both appear to suffer from advanced homophobia while at the same time manage to find support for pedophiles and the child molestation they become involved in.

Which brings us full circle, It's the hypocrisy involved.

Ever give a moments pause to consider she may be a teacher for the same reason some are attracted to being Boy Scout leaders or Catholic Priest's? Some just like having their fish in a barrel.....

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
when I was in JH my hot English teacher would come up behind me while I was doing my work she would lean over me with these giant earmuffs on each side of my head. It felt like her nipples were hard as a rock poking my ears.. then she would walk away and look back at my Woodie and smile knowing I would have a hard time walking at the end of the class Bitch...one of the older boys was getting it,, not me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
She was a "consumer science" teacher. Well, evidently she taught both subjects to one kid.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
An 18 year old boy join the military, or get drafted if that's the case, be sent to die in combat, yet in most states he can't drink or smoke legally, and he certainly can't get a BJ from his 22 year old teacher.

Same way with a girl to a certain extent, as she can get married at age 16 to a man of any age, and start having babies, but she cannot have sex with her high school teacher.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
As a teacher the way I see it is any grown woman who is dumb/crazy enough to give your kid a hum job or two on campus prob’ly shouldn’t be anywhere near your kids.

Nonsense!

High fives all around!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure it's been said but that's one way to get elected teacher of the year. Went to three years of high school in TX and we had Miss Klima, girls PE teacher and some other trivial subjects, the antithesis of Buelah Ballbreaker. Rumors about her doings at a nearby town, all high school boy wishful thinking and too much Penthouse Forum.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I never once had a friggin teacher like that!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JeffA
LOL! Well, there ya go, Jeff! We should have figured that somehow you'd work this into a apology for fa gg ot ry! laugh

Jeff, enjoy your AIDs.

Male/female sexual realations are normal, the way God and nature intended. Homosexual relations are not. No hypocrisy involved.

You both appear to suffer from advanced homophobia while at the same time manage to find support for pedophiles and the child molestation they become involved in.

Ever give a moments pause to consider she may be a teacher for the same reason some are attracted to being Boy Scout leaders or Catholic Priest's? Some just like having their fish in a barrel.....
Pedophiles my ass. My grandfather and grandmother graduated from the 8th grade when they were 13 years old and got married a year later. There were no grades 9-12 where they went to school, eighth grade was it. My granfather was working full time as an apprentice carpenter and living on his own at the age of 14. He started his own business as a general contractor at the age of 18. 14 and 15 year olds routinely got married and started a family back then. It was common for an older man in his 20's who had become financially established to marry teenage girls. It's a relatively recent development in human history where people are considered immature and expected to continue on with their education as "kids" long after becoming sexually mature. You're the one who's pretty easily "pegged". Get some professional help. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Some of y'all boys sound like Hillary and the Feminists. Those who maintain that there is no difference between boys and girls.

Well, this is a shocker, but there is a vast difference. Boys and men view sex as more of a mechanical thing, an act to relieve stress and an act of pleasure.
Girls have sex, and they fall in love. It is true, they have done tests, in the female, after having sex, endorphins are released that cause the female to fall in love.

So it is a big difference, a teacher banging a 15 year old boy, vs. a 15 year old girl. Plus the 15 year old girl, God Forbid, could get pregnant, if they went one step beyond oral sex.

No, I think I could have handled it pretty well if my pretty German teacher had held me after class, at age 15, for a blow job. I would have had no idea of falling in love, or marrying, Good God, a 25 year old woman. I would have looked upon it as a wild, and very enjoyable, adventure.

But it is, of course, Verboten. A gal that who would do that should not be in the teaching profession. But, you know, sometimes good people do forbidden things, and nobody finds out about it, and the sun still rises the next morning.

I will tell y'all something else. A 37 year old gal, teaching there for 8 years, does not all of a sudden decide to give some lucky boy the blow job. Nobody gets caught on the first offense. I guarantee she has done this repeatedly over the years, this just happened to be the year she got caught.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by viking
Ah, good ole Round Rock.

Just for informational purposes, RR ISD probably has a total student population about 1/4th that of the state of North Dakota. It is in the Austin area - actually a NW Austin suburb - so it has its own weirdness. But being "ole Round Rock" ain't one of them just to keep your southern narrative alive.

Ah I lived in Cedar Park for 12 years.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Funny, most guys on here have been arguing that 15 yr old dicks are autonomous beings that completely disconnect the brain from the body when pussy is presented.

Seems you have a short memory - at that age, the little head does ALL the thinking!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill Clinton established BJ's aren't sex....... jeesh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bill Clinton established BJ's aren't sex....... jeesh

my favorite part of not having sex...…...bob

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Reverse the situation, Male teacher and female student, He goes down on her.... Same response? Or Serious jail time?

That's right, would like to hear the song all these boys club pencil dicks would be singing were a coach to lay one of their daughters out on a desk and go down on her, tell her to close her mouth when she came home crying and get back to school and fu-k that coach solid, yeah sure.

It's all about respect, trust, ethics and professionalism! that whore c-hunt teacher needs to be jailed for 30 years.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Reverse the situation, Male teacher and female student, He goes down on her.... Same response? Or Serious jail time?

That's right, would like to hear the song all these boys club pencil dicks would be singing were a coach to lay one of their daughters out on a desk and go down on her, tell her to close her mouth when she came home crying and get back to school and fu-k that coach solid, yeah sure.

It's all about respect, trust, ethics and professionalism! that whore c-hunt teacher needs to be jailed for 30 years.

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Jeff, enjoy your AIDs.

Pedophiles my ass. My grandfather and grandmother graduated from the 8th grade when they were 13 years old and got married a year later. There were no grades 9-12 where they went to school, eighth grade was it. My granfather was working full time as an apprentice carpenter and living on his own at the age of 14. He started his own business as a general contractor at the age of 18. 14 and 15 year olds routinely got married and started a family back then. It was common for an older man in his 20's who had become financially established to marry teenage girls. It's a relatively recent development in human history where people are considered immature and expected to continue on with their education as "kids" long after becoming sexually mature. You're the one who's pretty easily "pegged". Get some professional help. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

No one is talking about people the same age getting it on. Same as no one is talking about being able to vote and buy a gun and join the army at 18. And for an older man (20’s) to MARRY (the operative word) a teenage girl is fine.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, there’s a power imbalance. Want to know another word for power imbalance in sex? It’s called “rape”.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 11/29/19.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
She messed up her life big time!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Someone had ta post it up.
laugh
Waldo types growing up on here, dont click on the vid.
Just go watch the Happy days episode where Fonzi jumped the
shark tank.......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Jeff, enjoy your AIDs.

No one is talking about people the same age getting it on. Same as no one is talking about being able to vote and buy a gun and join the army at 18. And for an older man (20’s) to MARRY (the operative word) a teenage girl is fine.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, there’s a power imbalance. Want to know another word for power imbalance in sex? It’s called “rape”.
Yeah, 15 year old boys get raped all the time by young, good looking, female teachers. The poor dears.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your attempt of justification is well beyond pathetic but shows the world who you really are.

Hopefully your internet activity is already being observed by law enforcement and child abuse watchdog groups.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

259 members (12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 24 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,726
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.