Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Saw a couple of stories today about the big climate powwow in Spain.

First, I'm glad Little Greta made it there in her rowboat. Now she's made it clear that this is about more than just the weather, it's all the usual Lefty checklist on Imperialism, Colonialism, etc etc blah blah blah. The picture of her on
Breitbart is a hoot, like she's giving the whole world the stinkeye to show us how serious she is.😱 I'll be glad when she reaches adulthood so we can speak freely about the little Princess of the Left and her sillyness.

The second thing that stood out is they're now demanding that the UN set up a tax for the developed world (you know the nice folks that make stuff for all the schithole countries because they are too busy chopping each other to pieces and spreading diseases around to make their own stuff), that will compensate them for all the hurricanes, earthquakes, tidal waves, blizzards, etc caused by Climate Whoopsies that are, after all, our fault. Since Trump picked up our marbles and went home from the Paris Accords, there's clearly not going to be enough chips in the kitty to pay off all the petty dictators around the world, so they have come up with another way to do that. Nothing was said about how they plan to get the two top polluters, China and India, to kick in, just like they don't actually have to do anything about their filth, just smile and sign the pretty paper from France.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's only about control. The puppet masters don't give a squat about climate.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
How much are the big polluters (china, russia, india, mexico) kicking in?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
How much are the big polluters (china, russia, india, mexico) kicking in?

This is still in the "demand" phase, but no doubt in the end, about what you'd expect, I'm sure.

I didn't see anything about banning meat or Big Gulps, but perhaps that's in Phase 2.

What fresh Hell is this?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I read that china had vowed to begin to start to think about considering some type of action by
2030. So china should have pollution beat by year 2095.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I've vowed to burn at least 2 tires a week in 2020.

MAGA

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
I've vowed to burn at least 2 tires a week in 2020.

MAGA

I have 6 on the burn pile as we speak.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the UN is going to enforce fines, I mean Tax how?

Last edited by sidepass; 11/29/19.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidepass
And the UN is going to enforce fines, I mean Tax how?

One thing mentioned was taxes on air travel.

I think they should start taxing stupidity, a sure-fire cash cow, especially in Yurrup.

On a related note, that is to say seriously dumb-ass, Bloomberg is reported to think that the way to help the poor is to tax them enough that they can't afford sugary drinks, lottery tickets, ciggybutts, alcohol and other stuff he thinks they (we) shouldn't have. Funny thing about that is that some years back, Rush suggested taxing the poor, but as a joke to light liberal azzes on fire. Bloomberg apparently didn't get the joke, suprising to me because he looks like a real funny guy🙄.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Tax the people on welfare, they need to pay something.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How 'bout somebody set up a gofundme account for fighting global warming? Then anybody who gives a chit about it can put their money where their mouth is.

Last edited by gregintenn; 11/29/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post P348.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
May those of us that still can... meet on the field of battle.....its coming.. seems the left are the ones that really want it....

pushing insanity until no one can longer put up with their BS....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Saw a couple of stories today about the big climate powwow in Spain.

First, I'm glad Little Greta made it there in her rowboat. Now she's made it clear that this is about more than just the weather, it's all the usual Lefty checklist on Imperialism, Colonialism, etc etc blah blah blah. The picture of her on
Breitbart is a hoot, like she's giving the whole world the stinkeye to show us how serious she is.😱 I'll be glad when she reaches adulthood so we can speak freely about the little Princess of the Left and her sillyness.

The second thing that stood out is they're now demanding that the UN set up a tax for the developed world (you know the nice folks that make stuff for all the schithole countries because they are too busy chopping each other to pieces and spreading diseases around to make their own stuff), that will compensate them for all the hurricanes, earthquakes, tidal waves, blizzards, etc caused by Climate Whoopsies that are, after all, our fault. Since Trump picked up our marbles and went home from the Paris Accords, there's clearly not going to be enough chips in the kitty to pay off all the petty dictators around the world, so they have come up with another way to do that. Nothing was said about how they plan to get the two top polluters, China and India, to kick in, just like they don't actually have to do anything about their filth, just smile and sign the pretty paper from France.

Doesn't bother me if you want to denigrate the stupid little weirdo...not going to bother me if someone takes offence at her antics and gives her a good swift boot up the arse either.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just my personal code; obnoxious whiny minors are off limits until they become obnixious whiny adults like that miserable little prick Hogg. Our gal Greta has other issues as well and IMO is being used, abused really, by others so may get a pass for a bit longer than usual. Who knows? She may come out of her fog when she gets a little older; it happens. I think there's a real risk she might crash and burn when her usefulness comes to an end and all the attention goes away, like other "child stars".

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
How 'bout somebody set up a gofundme account for fighting global warming? Then anybody who gives a chit about it can put their money where their mouth is.

Silly Rabbit, it's your money they want to use, and your behavior that needs suppressing. They're special, which is why they still get to live like Charlemagne and fly all over in their private jets but you need to walk to work and eat grass.

A similar situation is all the gazillionaires that claim they want to pay more taxes, but never just write a check to the Treasury. Old Lizzy Warren scares the crap out of them because she wants to tax what they have, not what they make, and every year, not just once. Not very constitutional I expect, but I suppose a leftst Supreme Court might let it fly as Eminent Domain or some such nonsense.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I read the perfect quote for this:

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I read the perfect quote for this:

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

HaaHAAA FUNNYSTUFF Rockchuck !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do note that they are gradually abandoning the "global warming" phrase in favor of "climate change" because there's just no significant warming actually being recorded - but climate ALWAYS changes. That way, they can demand your money no matter what happens to the climate.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Tax the people on welfare, they need to pay something.
They pay. Lottery tickets and powerball

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (257robertsimp, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,215
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.