Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Originally Posted by Kelk
While if true donating meat is great, killing for the sake of killing puts ya squarely in the DB category.

I won't defend the OP at all here...as he's a total tool, a fraud, a poacher and I suspect a liar to boot, but simply shooting a lot of critters isn't something that I would chastise.

Between 3 elk, a moose, 2 deer, a bear and an antelope, plus several hundred pounds of halibut and salmon plus freshwater fish and birds, I easily had as much meat on the ground last year as the OP...and either donated or gave the vast majority of it away to friends and family. So have some other posters here, who seem to be respected by most everyone.

I don't believe that I simply "kill for the sake of killing" but if you feel that I do because I put so much meat on the ground, and that it "puts me squarely in the DB category", then I'll accept that. I absolutely love to hunt and fish and won't apologize for it.
processed meat you didn't come close. The average elk runs at best 250lbs before processor. Moose I'll give ya 350 ish. Do the research on this guy.
Tinman, my issue ain't with you. Not by a long shot. Laws of 3rds.

Last edited by Kelk; 11/28/19.

Shut up and hunt!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

processed meat you didn't come close. The average elk runs at best 250lbs before processor. Moose I'll give ya 350 ish. Do the research on this guy.

The Douchebag OP was referring to live weight.
Originally Posted by sharp_things

The current total is 5 whitetail bucks, 6 does, a bull elk and an alligator. This buck moves the 2019 live weight total of my archery killed game to just 50 pounds shy of 3,000 Lbs. Its still far short of last years total of 4,430 lbs but I still have a lot of bowhunting left. In fact, I am able to bowhunt until the end of Jan. 2020 under the nuisance, city deer culling program.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ted, all due respect, it’s not even comparable brother.... but I get what your saying....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by T_Inman

While if true donating meat is great, killing for the sake of killing puts ya squarely in the DB category.

I won't defend the OP at all here...as he's a total tool, a fraud, a poacher and I suspect a liar to boot, but simply shooting a lot of critters isn't something that I would chastise.

Between 3 elk, a moose, 2 deer, a bear and an antelope, plus several hundred pounds of halibut and salmon plus freshwater fish and birds, I easily had as much meat on the ground last year as the OP...and either donated or gave the vast majority of it away to friends and family. So have some other posters here, who seem to be respected by most everyone.

I don't believe that I simply "kill for the sake of killing" but if you feel that I do because I put so much meat on the ground, and that it "puts me squarely in the DB category", then I'll accept that. I absolutely love to hunt and fish and won't apologize for it.

Ted, you & the Douche (OP - Kluless the poacher) are in no way similar !

Real good guy, vs. phoucckwit !

No contest.

T I get your point but 99 is correct. Ronda is the biggest pos on the fire just nosing out a few others for top spot.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/30/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks guys.....I'm (yet again) not defending the OP in any way, shape or form...he's a tool of epic proportions.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,485
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.