Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The Pennsylvania Game Commission just posted on their FB account that the boys were ID’d and an investigation is underway.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They are sick and need a beating of their own. They would soon hate and fear me if I were in their presence.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sprint11
I've never signed an online petition before. This seems like the best time to start.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-fish-a...wildlife/psf/promote_or_share?recruiter=

I figure with a little help from the fire, the total can easily reach the goal.

Little mf'ers should be castrated.

What is the Petition? All I see is a page asking for $3.00 and now has it has gone up to $7.00.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never mind. I took out a few pieces of the URL and brought it up.

Jim

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-fish-a...h-for-the-torturing-of-innocent-wildlife

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Truly sickening. I could only watch the first kick then my blood pressure spiked

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good grief. Unbelievable.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now they are asking for $14.00. WTH?

Jim

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
That caning thing they do in Singapore seems about right.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Unfortunately the PA game commission will do nothing to these two heathen..as there is no money to be made from prosecuting them.

Now had they been checked and found to have last year's license still in their backtag holder they would be fined 600 bucks each, had their hunting privileges removed for 5 years and been made to do a year's worth of community service

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They don't understand that deer are a gift. frown

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't do F-book

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sad and disgusting! I couldn't watch it after the second kick! I hope they are prosecuted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t do FB, so I can’t see the video. Probably wouldn’t watch it even if I could. I get the “just” of it from the above posts.

My feelings are the same as already mentioned. I would add that there is good evidence that small kids that show a propensity for cruelty and harming of animals may possibly become sociopaths or worse psychopaths.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying both deserve a bullet to the face - but a serious public beating with a leather strap until their asses open and bleed could provide fast realignment of those misguided behaviors...If that didn’t work - a bullet in their brain will correct the problem.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I wish I never opened the link. F ucking scumbags.

pretty much the way i feel. i would suggest them being tied out in a public square and caned.
or kicked in the head like they were doing.

i don't buy that younger hunter, lack of experience b.s.
if they didn't know how to put it down in a humane manner they shouldn't have been hunting.
and they were giggling about it.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 12/01/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
The Pennsylvania Game Commission just posted on their FB account that the boys were ID’d and an investigation is underway.

Good. Hopefully they will pay a hefty price and have their hunting/fishing privileges' revoked for life.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Watching that video once was enough, no respect for the animals they hunt. Wish the deer could swap positions and gore the crap out of those two punks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?

They kicked it more than a couple of times.

They were laughing.

It wasn't an attempt to finish off the deer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
time for S S S

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,047
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.