Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Post that big buck and bull you ran your fat mouth about X.

Watch the video pretty easy to see antelope died.
Lying to yourself about what you wish you could do but can’t.

I can see how difficult it must be to accept that you are at best Mediocre. and some actually possess skills you could only dream and wish for.

The pms

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Your saying that if a guy that was in camp and had a first hand account from the six guys that watched the shot would have not spoken up you would have been able to really except my word LOL. I think you are the lying poser here. You think you are really something don’t ya pecker boy.
Well good thing I didn’t make the whole thing up. Facts are to much for some if not obvious.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/01/19.
BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by fredIII
[quote=xverminator]Fred's paying for it with his "220K" a year.............!

X-V

Maybe now you will quit thinking about me all the time, and the PM's..... Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? eek You sure there is room up there for Stick, Higbean and me??

FWIW, you and Dick actually have something in common, you both accidentally shot something in the face once!! Only difference is, he didn't try to publicly lie about it....... Bwaaahahaha cry cry....

X-V

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Real badazz mfer’s always lead with restraining orders. I’m crying laughing as it’s the last thing that crosses my mind when in a confrontation.
(X in a fight) “ hurry BRUCE call the cops this guy just ripped up the glossy 8x10 of my dick, I gave him as a peace offering”.
🤣🤣🤣

PS
still waiting for proof that you did a single thing this year.
If it helps I killed a really nice whiteTail, bull elk and 2 antelope. You can print the pictures off hang them on your office wall and tell people you know me well enough to offer dick pictures.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
laugh laugh laugh Enjoying your walk?

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I can see how difficult it must be to accept that you are at best Mediocre. and some actually possess skills you could only dream and wish for.

The pms

Your saying that if a guy that was in camp and had a first hand account from the six guys that watched the shot would have not spoken up you would have been able to really except my word LOL. I think you are the lying poser here. You think you are really something don’t ya pecker boy.
Well good thing I didn’t make the whole thing up. Facts are to much for some if not obvious.

Nope, clearly the goat died.............No disputing that one and only fact!

X-V

Last edited by xverminator; 12/01/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The pms

X-V

You are getting closer tough guy.

Best get the restraining order it’s obvious beavs got ya shïtn your self.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[/quote]

X-V[/quote]

Shot was called.

You sure proved me wrong! good job.
What’s worse? knowing you can’t or knowing I can!

At least you got the fishing trip you were after.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Settle down sis, your slip is showing...

X-V

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thanks for taking sugartits place I’ve been bored sense Rick called and told me I can’t post at him anymore.

You are going to need this.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Settle down sis, your slip is showing...

X-V

Crying laughing! funny [bleep].

Transferring your sexually odd behaviors onto others to attempt to mask your dick obsession and instincts To get the law when confronted. TFF.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for taking sugartits place I’ve been bored sense Rick called and told me I can’t post at him anymore.

You are going to need this.

I find it gloriously funny that I have not had one single PM from Stick, yet you are so easily triggered that you must post redundantly about him.......

Are you sure there is vacancy for one more up there? Haven't really even answered the call to roll up my sleeves, yet grin..

X-V

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

X I know who my friend are!

It’s cute you were looking out for me as it was obvious from the start.
I’ll add you still ain’t turned a lick 👅 and spent valuable time here trying to get publicity for your dick. Great job.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
More of the other conversation

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Again if you missed it Xvermom

Lotta guys also noted you trying to ruin SamO post about Kingston being a good friend and stand up guy. 😉

Must be tough when I’m the only one sees you hurting for acknowledgment and gives you the needed love. LOL. Don’t fret my pet I’m sure you didn’t go unnoticed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Again if you missed it Xvermom

Lotta guys also noted you trying to ruin SamO post about Kingston being a good friend and stand up guy. 😉

Must be tough when I’m the only one sees you hurting for acknowledgment and gives you the needed love. LOL. Don’t fret my pet I’m sure you didn’t go unnoticed.

You lost me here......Link please? Funny how you and the "Beave" are desperately trying to send up "Bat Signals" for reinforcements and here I am hiding in the corner..

BTW, your PM's are out of order and some left off entirely......Tapatalk or dishonesty? Based on the shot, I think folks know....

I can copy and paste perfectly!

X-V

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don’t need any help handling a rat that can’t even face fact.

Please copy paste all I have not one thing to hide.

You can’t grasp reality, run your mouth with no ability to back it up. Then pray your little ploys that I’m desperate will work and I will leave you to your own little fantasy world where you win the do nothing cùnt of the month award quietly.

Best of all my five shot group.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V

lol you have a crush the whole dick thing is creepy x10 now.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

X-V

Just so you know you don’t know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
10-4, ColdBore........ Have another shot (pun intended) grin

X-V

Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
424 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 43 invisible), 2,132 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,070
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.