Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
For clarity I offer this.

In my opinion, if you have any doubt that the Nazis built extermination camps to eradicate Jews in Europe during WW2, I think you are a piece of chit not worth pissing on.

Carry-on.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Germans have much experience when it comes to building camps. The first ones appeared ca. 1906 in what is Namibia today. Shark Island in what was then German South-West Africa.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

In my opinion, if you have any doubt that the Nazis built extermination camps to eradicate Jews in Europe during WW2, I think you are a piece of chit not worth pissing on.

Carry-on.

That includes David Cole. You must be an antisemite.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Carry-on.

Being a dumbass is not restricted by religion. Dumphuquery is an equal opportunity mindset. Some on here actually express their belief that witnessed and recorded history is a "narrative" not to be trusted and to believe otherwise is ignorant. Logic used to be studied and facts were established under a strict protocol. Then Al Gore invented the innanets and kookery became more obvious.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Remsen
On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving us the Jews to hate. Amen.

When I hear someone scream about white supremacists it doesn't bother me one bit, I'm not a klansman, so if you're not a GD bolchevik it should be easy to let slide, constantly chirping victim is very tiring.

Tribal identify > political ideology

Yup, we could make a fortune selling sticks and dogs to the blind mother fu-kers around here.

No amount of information would get them to say - hey maybe something is going on here - no amount .

Typical of these threads - some have read and little too nothing but are trained to bark .
Some can't get it through their pointy head that nobody is talking about their nice jewish neighbor whom they fish with .
Some just like to try and be funny like a blaber-mouth 13 year old , about 8 of them in this thread . Nothing to add not educated on the subject beyond CNN info. .

Waste of time reading the blather of knotheads who think it's their job to stand up for someone , their type would switch sides and side with the enemy if need be [useful idiots] .

Good morning Gunner500 !

LOL, good afternoon to you ol mike, and yes, I've always been a helpful soul, but, when this big bitch ruptures [and it will] i'll not be able to save this much blind stupidity.

Trump Won!
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
24hourcampfire.com Holocaust Denier List

TRH

Who else wants to join?

Ethan?
Gunner?
Bristoe?
Ol"Mike?
Robert?
Sporting?

LMAO! I'm no denier and I don't hate jews, hell, my baby sis married one of the sawed off big nosed little bastards, hell of a guy, it's the bolshevik {{{{{SOROS}}}}} jew that wants to destroy our way of life, and all of western civilization that I hate!

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Carry-on.

I stated before I don't care one way or the other about Jews. But you are a piece of chit IMO.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Carry-on.

I stated before I don't care one way or the other about Jews. But you are a piece of chit IMO.

And I care about your opinion of me, why again?? crazy

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Since I like David Cole, and you think he's a horrible human being (for entertaining doubts you believe reprehensible), doesn't that make me a philosemite, and you an antisemite?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ron Unz,...who happens to be Jewish, has spent a good bit of time looking into the Holocaust subject. He posted his essay on his page last year and it's created an ongoing discussion since that time.

It's a long read with thousands of comments. I'm not particularly interested in the subject but I've read most of it and many of the comments. He's turned up some interesting information.

He neither confirms or denies. He just takes a critical look at how the subject has came to be since the end of WW2.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/?showcomments#comments

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
24hourcampfire.com Holocaust Denier List

TRH

Who else wants to join?

Ethan?
Gunner?
Bristoe?
Ol"Mike?
Robert?
Sporting?

LMAO! I'm no denier and I don't hate jews, hell, my baby sis married one of the sawed off big nosed little bastards, hell of a guy, it's the bolshevik {{{{{SOROS}}}}} jew that wants to destroy our way of life, and all of western civilization that I hate!

Thanks! LOL I never took you for one of them, just checking!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Carry-on.

And I care about your opinion of me, why again?? crazy

I never claimed you care. Today, you have made it clear in my mind what kind of man you are. A piece of chit.

--- Kid Rock 2022

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Ron Unz,...who happens to be Jewish, has spent a good bit of time looking into the Holocaust subject. He posted his essay on his page last year and it's created an ongoing discussion since that time.

It's a long read with thousands of comments. I'm not particularly interested in the subject but I've read most of it and many of the comments. He's turned up some interesting information.

He neither confirms or denies. He just takes a critical look at how the subject has came to be since the end of WW2.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/?showcomments#comments

I read The Unz Review every day. Very informative

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Since I like David Cole, and you think he's a horrible human being (for entertaining doubts you believe reprehensible), doesn't that make me a philosemite, and you an antisemite?

No, you remain a piece of chit and I'm still someone who doesn't give a chit about Jews. Not for nor against them.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Holocaust Denier. Hell, I thought that was some European skinhead and Muzzy thing. God damned bastards right here on the 'Fire posing as men.

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I neither like nor dislike you, Boomer.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Amy Barrett is picked to be the next Supreme Court Justice, let’s see how many of our resident social justice warriors will come to her defense when big media labels her as being “Too Catholic”

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's developed a very large following.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/unz.com

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's developed a very large following.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/unz.com

I think it was you that got me started on it. Thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Opposition to racial hatred does not make one a SJW.

Barret is catholic? Fine. Good. All I care about is her ability to read and comprehend the Constitution and resist the impulse to impose her own personal bias.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
789 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 83 invisible), 3,165 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.