Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Pretty stupid as well since Trump made animal cruelty a major offense just last week.

What a pos. Animal cruelty is now up to 5 years. He's in deep schit.

Really needs his head kicked.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I betcha they are gonna get spanked hard, wait an see.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JeffA
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?

They kicked it more than a couple of times.

They were laughing.

It wasn't an attempt to finish off the deer.

Exactly. It wasn’t laying there on its own, SOMETHING was used to disable it. If these kids aren’t smart enough to connect those dots, they should probably be given lobotomy’s and put in a home.

OR, the more plausible explanation, they are a couple of azzholes who need to get beat to the last inch of their miserable lives.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06nNNpKGBEY

Here's part of the video without going through facebook. The second half was already taken down by Youtube and was more graphic. Fckng punks!

------------------------
John
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I am from PA and in no way going to stand for this SH*T. I called the Game commission right away when I found out. They know, they are getting slammed with phone calls. All hunters. Who are pissed. Time to have these two out of the wood for the rest of their lives and no more weapons of any kind.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There was NOTHING Humane about their behavior ....They were laughing while they were torturing that buck...They are not worthy of that animal and deserve a mouth to the curb stomp.

Originally Posted by JeffA
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?

They kicked it more than a couple of times.

They were laughing.

It wasn't an attempt to finish off the deer.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Punks like this would laugh just as much if they were doing that to a human. There is something missing in their pea brains, and there's a good chance they are sociopaths. I'd like to tie them down and see how they like it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Looks like it was shot in the spine and paralyzed. Those two [bleep] kids definitely sociopaths.Must of had wonderful parents

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I watched the vid til the 2nd kick. I hunt deer and am respectful of them. Clean, humane kills, or at least put them out of their misery as quickly as possible.

Watching that video made me cry, and I don't cry.

I am pissed!!

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would hope a couple of local boys see fit to deal with these two as they need seen to, the publicity alone is the last thing hunters need, and in this case we don't know if they were hunting, or this was a deer struck by a car , these young men are not hunters, they are punks that need taught a lesson in life !

There are some really pissed off people, I'm guessing these two are in hiding and pissing themselves, over the furor headed their way, and very deservingly !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy
I would hope a couple of local boys see fit to deal with these two as they need seen to, the publicity alone is the last thing hunters need, and in this case we don't know if they were hunting, or this was a deer struck by a car , these young men are not hunters, they are punks that need taught a lesson in life !

There are some really pissed off people, I'm guessing these two are in hiding and pissing themselves, over the furor headed their way, and very deservingly !

Well, judging from the camouflage from head to toe, and blaze orange vests, I doubt they were driving to church. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Single mother households?

A real Dad wouldn't allow this kind of disrespect.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jimy

Well, judging from the camouflage from head to toe, and blaze orange vests, I doubt they were driving to church. whistle

That's typical methead attire in small town USA, the lack of teeth is a dead give away ! They likely traded a model 94 that their grandfather gave them for the week buzz !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I know I will chip in c note for anyone that wants to rid them of the rest of their teeth ! laugh

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Get them drunk and dress them up in a MAGA T/Shirt and Hat and dump them where all the Antifa bums hang out somewhere in Potlandia...

They can experience the same experience they gave the downed deer....

That's my second thought....

First thought involves a 45, and a close range head shot each, for two clowns tied to a couple of trees...

Addendum:

actually on second thought 15 minutes later.... I just wish some hunters around our age had ran across the little punks doing that, and knew there would be no witnesses for a couple of miles around...

Would be nice if the PA Game Dept found the deer and the two boys, all in the same condition.....

Last edited by Seafire; 12/01/19. Reason: Addendum

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have to agree with the suggestion about sociopaths, I know it’s a deer and not a human but when I watched the joy in their faces in the act and the flashes of rage while they were kicking. Displaced emotions playing out on a defenseless animal. They had a human in mind.
That being said I have great respect for the animals I hunt, can say for sure never felt any animosity for them or any quarry.
It really was disturbing on a lot of levels.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t even put my feelings of disgust and anger into printable words. I hate to see any animal suffer, and if I happen to hit one and am unable to recover it, I get a little sick to the stomach.
Any animal deserves better, and a game animal like a whitetail is sorta sacred to me.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
like i said pretty f-ucked up these are the guys who would laugh while beating your kid to death.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Work the little azzoles over with a belt sander and dump 'em into a vat of alcohol. Then beat their fingers with a Louisville Slugger every time they try to climb out!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 257 mag, 338rcm, 2UP, 300jimmy, 12 invisible), 1,380 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,286
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.