Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by xverminator
There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V

Just so you know you don’t know.

But it’s cute you accuse me of needing to be relevant
While chasing me across the fire checking my posts and looking for a edge.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LOL that was in camp.

You must really feel good saving me from myself lol
You still here trying to figure out what happened or just wishing someone would tell you you did a good job watching the video and then telling yourself β€œ that’s impossible I could never do that so no one can” and easy your pain.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
10-4, ColdBore........ Have another shot (pun intended) grin

X-V

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There has been a whole bunch of politicking across the sub forums by you two since this thread started.......Coincidence? Trying to maintain some faux Campfire status? The pandering is pathetic!

X-V

I mean, you asked me via PM to "roll up my sleeves"...What am I supposed to do?

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

X-V

I mean, you asked me via PM to "roll up my sleeves"...What am I supposed to do?

X-V

You are doing great butter cup would not expect any less from a guy trying to get a free fishing trip. πŸ˜‰

Also feel like you could be doing a little misleading with the whole relevant remarks. Geeesssss how hurtful. Crying laughing at you. Now go put your heals back on and cook Bruce dinner.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/01/19.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just noticed this thread. I see it went down hill, and not wading through it, but do I understand correctly?

Fred called a 900 yard head shot on a moving target approximately 1/2 MOA in size and held 2 MOA of wind?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, plus took half a minute off elevation because of a puzzy fart he felt out front.........

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

xV just can’t except that it happened. πŸ˜‚

Last edited by fredIII; 12/01/19.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
10-4. Thats all I need to know.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Where is Fred? What was your hold Fred? Considering the goat was walking left to right and the wind was damn near full value right to left (compounding factors for the dumbphucks that pretend to shoot), I'm curious how you and the "club" would cipher that shot? What was the hold???? Your friends are not currently your friends, Fred......

X-VERMINATOR

Actually it was 1/4 value held 2moa off her nose and her step forward was the reason for the neck hit. The compound you hear is someone better than you! and your pride is hurting. 😎
Oh and I admit I was off with the walk l to r by a half moa. But the goat never bitched.
PS I took one 1/2 moa off my elevation because the little dip in front of me had an up draft.
I spent all day picking out a bull as muzzy starts in the morning. Oh and burned 40 rounds of 300 wm playing on some Vicious Pacific Ocean gusts. Had one up draft surprisingly jump me 3 moa at 1150. πŸ˜‰

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yes, plus took half a minute off elevation because of a puzzy fart he felt out front.........

X-V

Best part is I will live in your head long after I have forgot about you.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
At full speed play it looks like a β€œfluke” shot, in your words...Seeing the video on slow motion, as I did, it was clear Fred had the head shot called perfectly and bullet contrails were tracking for a solid head hit, until the goat stepped forward, taking the shot in the high base of the head/neck area.

Think β€œMonday Night Football” play reviews. Field calls are made based on slow motion, where details are better seen.

Curious, what your compounded shooting solution would be based on the ballistics you say you already know. I’m just a novice shooter, please educate me....Thanks. 😎

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Similar shot's have lived in my head since I was a yute, sniping small game with $1 a box Winchester Bobcat .22 LR, in a Marlin 60 over open sights.... Heroes here would do well to study species and specific bio-habits before attempting any kind of long range shots, then learn to read wind............ grin

X-V

Last edited by xverminator; 12/01/19.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Similar shot's have lived in my head since I was a yute, sniping small game with $1 a box Winchester Bobcat .22 LR, in a Marlin 60.... Heroes here would do well to study a species specific bio-habits before attempting any kind of long range shots, then learn to read wind............ grin

X-V

Watch it one more time just for me. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At full speed play it looks like a β€œfluke” shot, in your words...Seeing the video on slow motion, as I did, it was clear Fred had the head shot called perfectly and bullet contrails were tracking for a solid head hit, until the goat stepped forward, taking the shot in the high base of the head/neck area.

Think β€œMonday Night Football” play reviews. Field calls are made based on slow motion, where details are better seen.

Curious, what your compounded shooting solution would be based on the ballistics you say you already know. I’m just a novice shooter, please educate me....Thanks. 😎

Bro, this is just an internet forum. Do this https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call me again....I'll pick up, I promise!

X-V

Last edited by xverminator; 12/01/19.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Bro, this is just an internet forum. Do this https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call me again....I'll pick up, I promise!

X-V

Bonus points for Originality LMFAO.
When I call the code phrase is Bruce beats you! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Vx you poor [bleep] sober up you’re showing your ass
And proving my original statement that you were out to protect your buttbuddy.

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

316 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 48 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,438
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.