Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
What do you guys think about Trump interfering in the Gallagher case? It's clear to me that he murdered that kid, as well as shooting an old man and a young girl who were not combatants. Is this okay with y'all? How about the veterans here? What about the military justice system? I think I know what you all will say, but am hoping you will stand up.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn’t know that was clear, the military needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. I think that is trumps point. War isn’t perfect, mistakes get made.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Does the term ‘not guilty’ ring a bell...........

It’s clear to me you’re attempting to form an opinion without all the applicable facts. That’s not unusual for folks like you, though.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
When was Gallagher convicted of murder?

And with which unit did you serve?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
What do you guys think about Trump interfering in the Gallagher case? It's clear to me that he murdered that kid, as well as shooting an old man and a young girl who were not combatants. Is this okay with y'all? How about the veterans here? What about the military justice system? I think I know what you all will say, but am hoping you will stand up.

It appears he is courting the base favoring individual over what is good for US foreign interests and military operations abroad as a whole.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It appears you’re an a s s hole

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunter4623

??? Everyone has an anus.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
That's about the response I thought I'd get. He murdered that kid, plus others. His text message amounts to a confession:

On Monday in closing arguments for the prosecution, Navy Cmdr. Jeff Pietrzyk told the jury that while the detained Islamic fighter was not a sympathetic figure, he was under the control of the U.S. military, which meant he was no longer a lawful target.

Pietrzyk also said that text messages sent by Gallagher prove his guilt. One message said: "I've got a cool story for you when I get back. I've got my knife skills on." Another text stated: "Good story behind this. Got him with my hunting knife."

Disappointing that you support Trump above our military.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/poli...rd-spencer-resignation-letter/index.html

Last edited by Paddler; 12/01/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I repeat, with which unit did you serve?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What do you guys think about Trump interfering in the Gallagher case? It's clear to me that he murdered that kid, as well as shooting an old man and a young girl who were not combatants.

It wasn’t clear to the ones deciding his case, Obviously.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump is the CIC, the Navy answers to him! Eddie Gallagher dedicated his life fighting for all Americans freedom, he deserves a medal! F-uck the enemy, they would kill Americans W/O a second thought!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by hunter4623

??? Everyone has an anus.

Not everybody IS one.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Keyboard warrriors- - - - - -they can also throw game-winning touchdown passes from their recliners, and win Daytona with a last-lap pass from halfway back in the pack. Take away their big screen TV's and their Starbucks lattes, hand 'em a rifle and let them show us how to do things! The cowards would have runny poop down both legs in about two minutes!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
We don't know if the kids weren't combatants
We don't know if he truly kill the kids or what happened there.
I dont think he did it

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Even I’m amazed at peodler’s hate of American soldiers.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Have YOU ever been in combat and seen your buddies maimed or killed???
I think not!!!

F uck you and all the other REMFs.

Neil

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It's clear to me that he murdered that kid

That kid huh?

That's what we're calling ISIS terrorists now? Nice scumbag, that's a new low even for you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kill'em all, scorched earth. That should be our war mantra, this is just another example of the left behind network working against the outsider (Trump).

Do you think what Hitlary and Obungo did in regards to Lybia was unlawful or illegal?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Terrorists should be killed reguardless of their sex. The buck stops with Trump. As CIC he is the boss, period, end of story.
PS: I served for 21 years, how many years did you serve?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (163dm, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 65 invisible), 3,049 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,049
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.