24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to watch. No respect for the resource and a black eye for all of us that love hunting. Definitely sobering.

Yup.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
this guy posted pics of local kids torturing a wounded buck on his fb page

Local Brookville, PA high school boys, Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith, torturing a helpless deer while hunting... Charges need to be pressed! Posting in case original post gets deleted.
Pennsylvania Game Commission
WJAC-TV News
WTAJ-TV

I used to hunt in Brookville years ago, doesn't surprise me 1 bit to be honest....bunch of Hillbilly's and poachers up there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like it was shot in the spine and paralyzed. Those two [bleep] kids definitely sociopaths.Must of had wonderful parents

Looking at them, I feel like I’ve already met their “parents”.

Also looks to me that those two youths are high on something.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Came across a post by one of their moms earlier. She thinks you guys’ comments are going to far. And it’s no different than possum stomping or being mean to cats. (Her words, I paraphrased).

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Came across a post by one of their moms earlier. She thinks you guys’ comments are going to far. And it’s no different than possum stomping or being mean to cats. (Her words, I paraphrased).

link

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ph ucking parents of these types of kids always stagger out of the trailer and talk about what great kids they were/are..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife just said they are on video abusing other animals as well. A Groundhog and something else. One of the kids mothers is defending them but also saying they should be punished, that was on Facebook as well, it was a direct quote from her. Lock those fuqheads up. Also she just showed me on Facebook a post under spicebrooks page a screen shot of blood on a concrete bridge of where they smashed a groundhogs head against it.

Last edited by sako4me; 12/01/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

link

Pretty much how most serial killers start out.

Those kids need their asses stomped. And that mother too. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
2 Million Bikers PA Facebook page has the video of the groundhog being thrown off a bridge and rocks being thrown onto the animal. The other animal is on spice brooks Facebook page as well. It’s a chipmunk that one of them pinned down with a piece of down spout and stomped its head.

Last edited by sako4me; 12/01/19.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have hunted since I was 14 years old.

That was awful. They are truly disgusting, low life scum. Human filth.

This video is going to do more damage against hunting than we can know. PETA has big time ammo now. Their mission is make us all look like these losers.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
I have hunted since I was 14 years old.

That was awful. They are truly disgusting, low life scum. Human filth.

This video is going to do more damage against hunting than we can know. PETA has big time ammo now. Their mission is make us all look like these losers.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I’m glad they got caught, If I had seen it I would have called it in...

Where the heck did those guys learn morals, ethics, .... I hope the get a record, the behavior is telling of thier values.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter

link

Found this browsing PA Fish and Game page. “They ran out of bullets and didn’t have a knife”

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...mp;set=a.10150174255885265&source=48

One of the moms comments
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...mp;set=p.10218410129156765&source=47

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Looks like it was shot in the spine and paralyzed. Those two [bleep] kids definitely sociopaths.Must of had wonderful parents

Looking at them, I feel like I’ve already met their “parents”.

Also looks to me that those two youths are high on something.

And its not weed, there is history that will come out, a brother, a police chief and.........Its a sad situation, small town USA !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not the deer but total lack of empathy that scares me.

Kids do rally stupid things, giving in to impulses, particularly as a group. Quoting University of Rochester Medical Center for one, "The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. " This is beyond dispute. Hopefully a criminal prosecution will be a swift slap up side the head and they'll straighten up. Those that don't take the hint are why I conceal carry. Fortunately most do.

And some of you guys wanted the death penalty for the kid that lifted his leg.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nighthawk
It's not the deer but total lack of empathy that scares me.

Like I mentioned before, this is PREZACTLY how serial killers start out. Before they graduate to humans.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh I’m sure they will turn the tears on when the cops show up. They are all hard asses until Johnny law shows up.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Time for an butt whooping

Past time, for those sociopathic POS's They need to be kicked around for a while.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh I’m sure they will turn the tears on when the cops show up. They are all hard asses until Johnny law shows up.

You might be surprised. Being charged for a misdemeanor even will make some teens stand up and become men.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by 79S

You might be surprised. Being charged for a misdemeanor even will make some teens stand up and become men.

Nope

28 years dealing with sociopaths and have seen this hundreds of times. The die has been cast in these young Men's character and the moms are enablers and the sperm donors( Dads) are out of the picture. More felonies and destructive behavior and incarceration to come. Welcome to America

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
368 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 893 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.