Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I went to Catholic school. I am lucky they only wanted to hit me and pinch me.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Proof teenage boys are stupid.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Maybe he was gay?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In cases like this, ya gotta who’s schlong was she applying her mouth to last week and do you mind if your kid gets herpes early in life?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Was she sucking or blowing???

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m of the opinion that we’ve extended childhood way too long. If both parties were willing I don’t have a problem with it. If the teacher used her position of authority to coerce the young man well then that’s rape. That goes for both young men and women for me. Consent is consent and coercion is rape. I got my first piece of arse between 7th and 8th grade at the swimming hole behind the broken damn on the river with Alison but I’d have been just as happy and maybe more so if it had been a hot teacher. Our society has all sorts of laws based in utopian fantasy of childhood.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m of the opinion that we’ve extended childhood way too long. If both parties were willing I don’t have a problem with it. If the teacher used her position of authority to coerce the young man well then that’s rape. That goes for both young men and women for me. Consent is consent and coercion is rape. I got my first piece of arse between 7th and 8th grade at the swimming hole behind the broken damn on the river with Alison but I’d have been just as happy and maybe more so if it had been a hot teacher. Our society has all sorts of laws based in utopian fantasy of childhood.

Who was Alison?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What age would assign your daughter that she is legally able to "consent"?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

35. smile

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Surprised there has not been more bible scripture quoted in this thread.

Its a whole thread full of Mrs. Johnson-s.

What scripture fits?

Genesis 38:9
9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Leviticus 15:16
16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:32
32 This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;

Leviticus 22:4
4 What man soever of the seed of Aaron is a leper, or hath a running issue; he shall not eat of the holy things, until he be clean. And whoso toucheth any thing that is unclean by the dead, or a man whose seed goeth from him;

Deuteronomy 23:10
10 If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickBin

35. smile

I told my daughter she could start dating the day after she came home from her honeymoon.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It's beyond my comprehension how a teacher, be they male or female, would risk throwing away years of college, destroying not only their career and if are married, quite possibly their marriage and family unit, probable prison time then be placed on a sexual offender list, all by engaging in any kind of sexual act with a minor child.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am 82 this was going on when I was in 1st grade and has never stopped...and it never will stop...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Hubert
I am 82 this was going on when I was in 1st grade and has never stopped...and it never will stop...

Temptation is too great!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I don’t have a daughter but the age of consent should probably be 13. By that age most are physically mature enough and have the drive. They’ve also reached the biological age of reason. It doesn’t make fathers happy to think of their daughters in biological terms but if they’re old enough to bleed they’re old enough to breed. I have a friend who’s trying to keep his daughter on lockdown. No makeup , very plain clothes covering her completely , won’t let her do anything without supervision. She’s been biologically of age for at least three years and she’s 15 and rebelling. He has no clue but she’s lying to him and sneaking around. I’m betting she’ll be the first in her class to get pregnant and it’s going to be a shock to him and his wife but to no one else.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
lucky bastard...id have wrecked that [bleep] in high school. 3...4 times a day

GOD Bless America
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
All she did is help me get some hormones out. good teacher

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
95 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.