Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Craigster
Scott are you a Righteous Republican? One of those that will vote for a crook or child molestor as long as they are a Republican.

And just who do Righteous Democrats vote for ? Their ranks are full of various and sundry crooks, molesters, and criminals.

It's true they are in both parties. But it's a fact that even if a Righteous Republican knows before hand he will still vote for THE republican. Used to be the Republican had more moral pride than public righteous. But those days are long gone.

Suck ass giving out political advice..........Fuqking rich!! LMAO!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're scum and everyone here knows it your opinion means nothing to 99.9% of the good folks here. LMAO.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
I have little doubt that there's more fact than fiction in the article.

What SACharlie takes away from it is "Orange man bad". This is because he's a tool. In the literal sense. Figuratively too, for that matter. Articles like this feed his confirmation bias like nothing else. Ironically enough, the article itself explains this phenomenon.

People that have an open mind understand that it's a warning to all concerned citizens in the US: Foreign powers are using global social media platforms to create more political division in the USA, in order to weaken us as a nation. Whether you lean right or left politically, knowledge of this fact is important. Don't let yourself be played. For every SACharlie here with TDS, there's a Robert White that is on the other side of the political spectrum that's being manipulated just as well

P.S. The Russians aren't the only foreign nation wielding socio-political influence the USA, or the Western world for that matter.

P.P.S. What do you want to bet there aren't similar US groups influencing groupthought in other countries?

But the dimwits dont mind a bit when Zero interferes in foreign elections. Its only the Ruskies who get them stirred up. Why? Because Putin hates their NWO Cabal which planned for the US to lose all its mfg and world power to the communists atheists ruling China.

That's the reason they hate Trumps proposed Canada, Mexico, US trade agreement. The China trade deal will get rid of the cabals Fed and restore America as the top dog and bring American companies back home.

Hillary was selling us out to China with her unsecured computer, just as Bill sold us out to them in the Chinagate scandal.

Who is stupid enough to think Feinstein didnt know her 20 yr office mgr/chauffer was a Chinese spy?

Now, do you know why Hunter Biden secured a $1.5 billion deal from China and why Joe Biden said they are not our enemy?

Try to connect the dots, SAC and commie Sickermore.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/02/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scott are you a Righteous Republican? One of those that will vote for a crook or child molestor as long as they are a Republican.

And just who do Righteous Democrats vote for ? Their ranks are full of various and sundry crooks, molesters, and criminals.

It's true they are in both parties. But it's a fact that even if a Righteous Republican knows before hand he will still vote for THE republican. Used to be the Republican had more moral pride than public righteous. But those days are long gone.

Maybe so,....but anyone who looks at the Democrat lineup understands that there's no option but to vote Republican until something better comes along.

True! But my no option is as usual NO VOTE.

That's fine,....but if you're going to be neutral you need to stop carrying water for the party of homosexuals and wogs.

Your posts aren't neutral. They're commie.

This^^^. Oh, and China isn't our enemy. Just ask nut SAC.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

So?

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Maybe so,....but anyone who looks at the Democrat lineup understands that there's no option but to vote Republican until something better comes along.

No vote, no bitch. STFU.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Tell us about pride when you support a commie corksucking muzzie. Two years after this Zero gave Putin Crimea. Your handlers tell you Trump is in Putins pocket, and you are stupid enough to believe it.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sick, you and nutsac are truly the campfires version of Dumb and Dumber.

Why not make your post interesting and say that Dims dont want to take our guns the way your dumbfughk bud Northmam did years ago?

You are dumb because you believe CNN and MSNBC. Then, you are super stupid to not know why we support Trump and why you should too. Then you are super duper stupid to not be able to connect the dots that the cabal controls the MSM (Which is what they all report the same thing on orders. Example: Now we are a cult). . Then you are super duper triple stupid to think anything you say, do or post will turn us against Trump.

Why, because we voted for change, economic recovery, for the protection of our troops and the 2 A.

Really, only one thing is enough for us. Protecting the 2A. That's all that really matters. Without it we are left to the fate of the Cambodians or Chinese under the commies.

You are too stupid to thank Trump, for if Hillary had been elected she would have turned us over to those like who have Venezuela eating their pets and we would be in a bloody revolution led by the same military Patriots who asked Trump to run.

I doubt pukes like you two would still be alive.

Now, see if you can figure out why your buds want our guns. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Thanks a lot!

Finally,...someone believably explains Hillary's popular vote lead over Trump,...except it was Democrat voters and not Republican.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Neither of the corksuckers can explain how open borders and muzzy immigration are good for the US, but the swallow that schiett from their leaders hook, line and sinker.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are over 13 million people in japan, when was the last islamic terrorist attack in japan?

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That's fine,....but if you're going to be neutral you need to stop carrying water for the party of homosexuals and wogs.

LOL
A lot of Righteous Republicans in a lot of closets.
Nothing commie to a serious post on taxes aND such. Like the working class pays a larger portion of its income in taxes than the moneyed elite pays. There is no one on this forum with an income above working class. But reading the praise given the BS tax cuts over the past 20 or so years one would think every one here were at least multimillionaire. Guys here will go to the grave believing tax cuts to billionaires and corpIrations will create a job because thats what they have been told so often they dream it as they sleep. Common sense is not commie.

I'm never neutral in a post against the bullshit.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and the dumb commie hating anti gun American SAcharlie chimes in....

Sad that morons like uneducated SAcharlie speak to the sad state of educational system

LOL
A lot of Righteous Republicans in a lot of closets.
Nothing commie to a serious post on taxes aND such. Like the working class pays a larger portion of its income in taxes than the moneyed elite pays. There is no one on this forum with an income above working class. But reading the praise given the BS tax cuts over the past 20 or so years one would think every one here were at least multimillionaire. Guys here will go to the grave believing tax cuts to billionaires and corpIrations will create a job because thats what they have been told so often they dream it as they sleep. Common sense is not commie.

I'm never neutral in a post against the bullshit.

Last edited by ribka; 12/03/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The management of Twitter is hard left.

Why should any thinking person pay any attention to a couple of leftist college professors who have compiled data from Twitter?

It's as simple as this:

If Russia was working to destroy America via the election process,...Hillary would be President.

One doesn't need to think about it beyond that.

Bets post all year, thank you.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ribka
...squawk_squawk_aquawk...i'm a pea brain parrot...I repeat what I hear...without a thought of my own...squawk_squawk_aquawk...

Makes more sense!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
..squawk_squawk_aquawk...i'm a pea brain parrot...I repeat what I hear...without a thought of my own...squawk_squawk_aquawk...

Makes even more sense.

And no, I'm not a righteous Republican. Again, you're not using critical thinking before posting. If you had, you'd have understood that: 1) the article shows ways in which both sides of the political spectrum are being played and 2) I pointed this out to you.

As for who I vote for, well I vote for the candidate that is more likely to populate the Supreme Court with justices that are less likely to veer away from the constitution as written, except in instances where a new interpretation will guarantee the people have more rights protected rather than less. If that person is in other ways imperfect, well so be it. Not that I'm Christian, but "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is a pretty good rule for life.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No believe you didn't like my post therefore were insulting.
But I like your post below.

Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

As for who I vote for, well I vote for the candidate that is more likely to populate the Supreme Court with justices that are less likely to veer away from the constitution as written, except in instances where a new interpretation will guarantee the people have more rights protected rather than less. If that person is in other ways imperfect, well so be it.

Well I don't believe we should suffer imperfection in the SCOTUS for long periods. At the very least change the eligibility and tenure. Age of 55 to 71 for appointment. Mandatory retirement at 80. 15 year seat limit with option to retire after 9 years.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 12/03/19.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Neither of the corksuckers can explain how open borders and muzzy immigration are good for the US, but the swallow that schiett from their leaders hook, line and sinker.

are we talking about dems or repubs.….there is a lot of talk on the repubs side.....no action.....bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is no one on this forum with an income above working class.

As usual you're wrong, even on the simplest things. there are at least 2 on here you're just not smart enough to figure it out.

Your envy of others is embarrassing to say the least, it's no wonder you contracted TDS so easily.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Righteous Republicans don't talk about such even though it's true.

Gee, it all occurred under Obama.

You are an example of the article, only with many less bits. I stress many.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Righteous Republicans don't talk about such even though it's true.

Gee, it all occurred under Obama.

You are an example of the article, only with many less bits. I stress many.

I like the way you think! Are you hot? wink

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

554 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 62 invisible), 2,170 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,851
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.