Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just got a call from the nicest, most helpful people at Social Security Office. The government must have a program to hire immigrants, because all 3 of the people I spoke with had similar accents. The agent said he would do all he could to help keep me out of prison and then turned me over to 2 different enforcement officers who were equally interest in helping solve the problem. When I told him that I was on parole and would never be taken alive again, he didn't even flinch, not even after being told that I got a year in prison for stalking, murdering and cutting the head, hands and feet off of a phone scammer. His only comment was, "you only got a year for murder in Texas?" I said no, I'm in Georgia and the judge said it was justifiable homicide, but charged me with felony littering for throwing the body parts out the window driving home. He said he wasn't interested in sending me back to prison, but the problem was the car that was impounded in Texas that was rented to my name and SS number and when they checked my bank account the found that $240K had been wired to it from a foreign source. When I told him that a lawyer had called me from Nigeria informing me that a rich uncle had died and left me $250K in his will if I'd send them $5K for handling I figured that large bank deposit was just for that since I sent him the money over a month ago. At that point he insisted on my full social security number again to cross reference with the bank records. I told him I thought he was trying to trick me by keeping me on the line until the police got here and I needed to hang up to flee, but he insisted this could be worked out with a credit card purchase from Walmart. When the credit card number I offered didn't match the first one I gave him, he became really irate and called me a name and hung up. I really thought he wanted to help. I've gotta' write those credit card numbers down in the future so I can repeat 'em when they ask a second time.

BP-B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
You’ve got more time than I do.
I NEVER answer the phone unless I know who is calling.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've gotten rich and managed to stay out of the federal pen, thanks to these guys...honest. whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Great Job!!

I like fuqking with those POS too.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Yeah officer Steve with the IRS in Ft Worth was gonna arrest me if I didn't give him a CC # for $15K right there on the spot.
I asked him if he had my address to which he replied " of course I do, I'm a government agent. "
i informed him I didn't have a credit card, strictly cash kinda guy, come to the house and get it. And when you do, bring body bags and body armor.

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have been known to answer scammer calls with, "the job is done, but you are going to have to pay me more to clean up all the blood." They seem to hang up pretty quickly.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’ve talked to the same guys, they trying to help us out!

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
My personal best so far has been keeping "Microsoft Tech Support" tied up on the phone for over thirty minutes.

"Just hang on a bit longer, I am walking to the house to turn on the computer" All the while, doing 60 mph down the highway on my way home from work.

The guy was actually cursing me before he hung up the phone.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just get a boat air horn. Talk softly so they turn up the volume and then give them a blast.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I used to play games with scammers....any more, I just say F U C K Y O U and hang up.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I like the air horn idea! Too bad you can't send them a 220 volt shock.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I fuqk with them relentlesly, I call em back when they hang up on me. I've had several of them block my number. 🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday I received a cashier's check in the amount of $3,426. The letter instructed me to deposit the check and then draw out money and buy gift cards. I was then to give them the gift card numbers so I could check out store service.

I asked my bank to investigate the check. The bank was real but the company didn't have an account. The bank lady told me if I gave the gift card numbers they could use them and a couple days later the check bounces.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't answer if the caller ID isn't someone I know. On the occasion when i don't check and do answer a quick go fuch yourself ends it.

living the good life every day
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
I used to play games with scammers....any more, I just say F U C K Y O U and hang up.

This

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is highly entertaining.... I normally hang up on those idiots if I even answer. Haven't yanked one's chain in years. Now that I'm retired and have more time to play around I should take some tips from some of the posters here on giving those scammers what they deserve.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hilarious!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Classic from Bob & Tom....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My name is Richard or susan
Or what the fugg ever
Paki or indian accent
10 k voices on the background also scamming
I fugg with em about it not being their name
I just focus on it not being their name for as long as it takes for em to get really flustered

Then tell how pathetic they are working for a place trying to scam people worldwide.

Ask em if they like steak or pork.

Just fugg with em.

If the mood is right .
If not ...
Just the classic F.O......

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My (then) office manager told one, who threatened to shut off our electricity, to hold a couple of minutes. Then she got back with him, and told him that I instructed her that they could come on over, but to call the police first, because I'd be happy to meet them at the electrical service! And I've been known to get a little belligerent.

I heard the story later. She is a treasure. smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
700 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 75 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 1,418 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.