Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
She was white as a ghost, looked like she had spent the last 10 minutes puking in the bathroom before giving the least convincing speech I have ever seen. I have seen grade school kids give more confident speeches. Meek, stumbling over her words and it was easy to see that not even she could believe what was coming out of her mouth.

Could be that she saw Trump's tweet just minutes prior to her giving the speech. At any rate, the gloves are now off and they better get him quick because Trump will pull no punches in exposing the swamp now.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I hope Trump buries her and all her minions.

Neil

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
State of the Union speech will be especially interesting.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by centershot
She was white as a ghost, looked like she had spent the last 10 minutes puking in the bathroom before giving the least convincing speech I have ever seen. I have seen grade school kids give more confident speeches. Meek, stumbling over her words and it was easy to see that not even she could believe what was coming out of her mouth.

Could be that she saw Trump's tweet just minutes prior to her giving the speech. At any rate, the gloves are now off and they better get him quick because Trump will pull no punches in exposing the swamp now.

Link?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by nmitchell

Neil

^^^^^

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

Link?

Go find it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

Link?

Watched it live on Varney & Co. this morning. Sure it's all over the net.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Pelosi also seems to have a great deal of difficulty understanding the difference between fact and opinion. Also between uncontroverted and controverted.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Neil

She IS a minion.

And we should be burying them all for him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Neil
That - in SPADES!

She knows this whole thing is just a Schitt show and it's gonna go nowhere... And I also think she knows that a ton of Dems are gonna lose their asses this next election but she has literally no way to gracefully exit this charade...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The desperation is amusing.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That bitch wouldn't know the Constitution if it snuck up behind her and pulled a big chunk off her bloated ass

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope that I'm wrong on this, but I don't see Trump doing anything. If it had been me, I'd have unclassified everything and been putting it out there every single day. It's time to take a gun to a knife fight, but I'm not real sure anything will happen.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Best part was the first two minutes of nobody behind the mic.

Old weathered biatch. She and RGB need to retire to zanzabar

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This is how it should have been when that chkunt Ryan was Speaker.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, at least her teeth stayed in for most of it!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DubThomas
I hope that I'm wrong on this, but I don't see Trump doing anything. If it had been me, I'd have unclassified everything and been putting it out there every single day. It's time to take a gun to a knife fight, but I'm not real sure anything will happen.

Its fixing to be Biblical.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KenMi
Best part was the first two minutes of nobody behind the mic.

Old weathered biatch. She and RGB need to retire to HELL.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DubThomas

These were his tweets just prior to Nancy's speech.

The Do Nothing, Radical Left Democrats have just announced that they are going to seek to Impeach me over NOTHING. They already gave up on the ridiculous Mueller “stuff,” so now they hang their hats on two totally appropriate (perfect) phone calls with the Ukrainian President...

The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 20 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 822 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,377
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.