T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tucker Carlson is on a short leash with his job at Fox News. He is merely parroting that which his corporate handlers demand he state.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Need a summary before I waste 14 minutes.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Tucker is not allowed to push the clear fact and evidence that the vast majority of these crimes are committed by the "fellas" and their "ho's" (and keep his cushy $$$ job at FOX.)

Instead he is forced to say that the problems are "teens" (with no reference to racial ID) and "progressive" liberal city governments, (with no reference to racial ID of these elected officials)

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Smart move on Tucker's part, for even a moron would see it's a groid issue primarily because no doubt there is a % of non-groids doint some ot this too... A FAIL would have been to base this solely on race given the present climate...

Edited to add, I'm betting none of the "teens" are jewish (sorry Hawk)...

Last edited by jorgeI; 12/05/19.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Tucker is not allowed to push the clear fact and evidence that the vast majority of these crimes are committed by the "fellas" and their "ho's" (and keep his cushy $$$ job at FOX.)

Instead he is forced to say that the problems are "teens" (with no reference to racial ID) and "progressive" liberal city governments, (with no reference to racial ID of these elected officials)

Thanks!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
High school age with less than an elementary school education. Hormones and lack of education...what could possibly go wrong?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The "racial ID" of elected officials does not matter if their "political ID" is lieberal demoncrap. They all march to the same drum.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We hate black people. And Tucker too because he's not using his show to propagate the hate. They are violent and evil and are taking over the country. Proof positive Colon Flaherty is a mental midget.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nighthawk

We hate black people. And Tucker too because he's not using his show to propagate the hate. They are violent and evil and are taking over the country. Proof positive Colon Flaherty is a mental midget.

Keep'em straight liberal hawk .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
This Flarhaty dipschit should be happy.

Tucker aint cutting into his business.....and business is booming.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike

So I'm a liberal because I'm not a racist (I don't want to exterminate "joos" either).
My aren't you a clever boy.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

So I'm a liberal because I'm not a racist (I don't want to exterminate "joos" either).
My aren't you a clever boy.

The video points out ''facts'' that you can see with your own eyes - Colin challenges ''anybody'' to send video of other nationalities doing these things .

And nobody on here has ever said they want to see jews exterminated - as usual liberals can't stay on track your virtue signalling powers suck liberalhack .

Last edited by ol_mike; 12/05/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Tucker is alright. Keep showing the videos, folks can see the darkness.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I like it when local libs in the system tell me that the crime is committed 50/50.....blacks/ all others.

Remind them that even by their spin, its higher, since maybe 11% of the town is black.

They just stare at ya like deer in the headlights.

Of course you could snap em out of it by reminding them that voting dem aint gonna keep their half breed grandkid outta jail LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a whole lot of fellas and they ho's misbehavin' up in SD. 40 below keeps the rif raf out, don't ja know?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
East bound this trip it started about St Joseph MO.... Really got'a going by Nashville. By Atlanta it's fugging outa hand.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The video points out ''facts'' that you can see with your own eyes - Colin challenges ''anybody'' to send video of other nationalities doing these things .

And nobody on here has ever said they want to see jews exterminated - as usual liberals can't stay on track your virtue signalling powers suck liberalhack .

Are you seriously trying to tell me that little point of view show presents a complete, accurate and unbiased survey of street crime in American cities? The clips are selected to reinforce the (racist) inference made at the beginning. (But of course FBI crime statistics are faked to make minorities the victims, not the perpetrator. whistle )

Have you been skipping posts? One of the latest threads on Nadler's fake hearings was trying to figure out which of the dem witnesses were Jewish. Same posters previously intimated that "joos" were trying to control the world economy. Inference we must not allow that, no matter what we must resort to.

Last edited by nighthawk; 12/05/19.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Smart move on Tucker's part, for even a moron would see it's a groid issue primarily because no doubt there is a % of non-groids doint some ot this too... A FAIL would have been to base this solely on race given the present climate...

Edited to add, I'm betting none of the "teens" are jewish (sorry Hawk)...

have to agree.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
I like it when local libs in the system tell me that the crime is committed 50/50.....blacks/ all others.

Whoever said that? I just love it when those deep into rational philosophy (I'm trying to not be insulting) want to convince me that correlation proves causality and that cherry picked anecdotal evidence is equally good proof.

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.