Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happens if...

Our country would move on.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Squidge
What happens if...

I don't think so....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
From a strictly political standpoint, it would successfully demonstrate that the Democrats will not obey the law and will never accept a conservative President. If nothing happened it would demonstrate that the Republic is over. Further it would demonstrate that the permanent government has already taken over. One party, no need for elections.
But they would be forgetting that little detail - mass civil unrest and the storming of the US gov't by fully armed and pissed-off citizens..

D.C. would turn red....
That's funny.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
What happens if...

I don't think so....
I don't either. What country? THE country might move on, but OUR country wouldn't.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What happens if...

It would. Right down the drain and into the pit of Hell.

Most everyone regularly on here would be dead within a year, who hadn't fled to a different country.

This is going to be for all the marbles.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
From a strictly political standpoint, it would successfully demonstrate that the Democrats will not obey the law and will never accept a conservative President. If nothing happened it would demonstrate that the Republic is over. Further it would demonstrate that the permanent government has already taken over. One party, no need for elections.
But they would be forgetting that little detail - mass civil unrest and the storming of the US gov't by fully armed and pissed-off citizens..

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
What happens if...

Most everyone regularly on here would be dead within a year, who hadn't fled to a different country.

Well then, tell us what you envision. When I see the Chuck and Nancy Show I see them aliens from They Live and I don't need magic underwear or special sunglasses.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.
More or less. The median age on this site must be like, seventy five or so. For that to go down, more buildings will have to be handicapped accessible and the fight will have to stop every day for Murder She Wrote and Matlock.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The One Worlders would rejoice. We would sit quietly by as the nation is taken over by communists w/o a shot being fired

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.
More or less. The median age on this site must be like, seventy five or so. For that to go down, more buildings will have to be handicapped accessible and the fight will have to stop every day for Murder She Wrote and Matlock.

If you think that won't get chit started, you live on a different planet than me. There is a whole lot people itching to get the party started, it's not going to take much IMO.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

D.C. would turn red.... and a lot of other places in this country that still think like real Americans and know what our constitution means.

EE you you just trying to stir the pot for your own entertainment? MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.

If you think that won't get chit started, you live on a different planet than me. There is a whole lot people itching to get the party started, it's not going to take much IMO.
Sir, I respect your opinion and hope you're right, but I do disagree. I don't think jack shixt will get done. A few people might try something, but they'd be quickly taken out and you'd probably never hear of it, unless the commies thought the propaganda value was greater than silence. Then they'd be demonized and made an example of. IMO if there is the remotest chance of this happening, Trump needs to be making arrests now.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.

Gorilla warfare would be rampant.....

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

D.C. would turn red....

You don't really believe that? Because that will never happen! You aren't leaving your family, job, cush life to end up in jail or dead! So what makes you think any other guy is going to?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
What happens if...

Well then, tell us what you envision. When I see the Chuck and Nancy Show I see them aliens from They Live and I don't need magic underwear or special sunglasses.

I did.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Was wondering the same a while back. Coincidentally, heard an 'expert' on the radio yesterday who said if the Senate removed Trump, to prevent hiim from running for re-election, they would need to include a stipulation that he is prevented from being elected to future public office. Have no idea if that is accurate.

Last edited by sse; 12/05/19.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He gets reelected in 2020.

That would be hilarious. grin

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
First,.virtually half the people in the country would start to consider the federal government invalid. From that point it would probably lead to some nasty actions on down the road which would eventually culminate in war and the balkaization of the U.S.A.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,549 guests, and 706 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.