Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Damned Fatz, you couldn't wait till after the photo, to open the cheese !

We can't get out of there fore under $700 !

Luckily, it's a 4 hour drive each way, so probably average twice a year.

No booze in the Canadian stores, fuggin gubbermint controls (sells) it. Never see any real "specials", due to the interference !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was told their Kirkland brand Vodka is Grey Goose and its $19 a bottle here.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't get Costco booze here. Kinda sucks. Only state authorized liquor stores can sell booze.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Free food, drinks and entertainment...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I have never cheated on my wife and never will.

Thank the Lord Costco is not a woman.

Only a God forsaken Liberal Megastore Behemoth that is constantly tempting me.

Some of todays transgressions:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We bought that homewrecker too. Once you go black...

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smarquez

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We bought that homewrecker too. Once you go black...

dag

Last edited by KFWA; 12/05/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Costco owned by a billionaire, sinegal, that gives so much money to anti gun initiatives in WA state, that we gun owners are outgunned with money by 10:1.

As a WA resident, I now need to be 21, take a training class, and wait 5 days to get a Marlin 60 rifle. The same 22 rifle that used to be marketed to boys under 12 years old in Boy's Life for cub scouts..... and no more private sales;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sinegal

Never mind the "no guns allowed, this means you concealed carry permit holders" signs at Costco, the reach of Costco is beyond the stores.

Do you think you can do business with the devil and walk away clean?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never seen those signs Clark wink

Like Jim, I'm far from the nearest one...................and that's a good thing.

But I discovered this "internet" thingy, and I can order stuff shipped in.

But the dang online shopping is as bad as their stores. They get you hooked on something, then it goes away.

And sometimes you find stuff it says is there, then they tell you not available to ship to your zip code. WTF? It's 2019, no? Wanna sell that stuff? Then what difference does it make what zip code it's being shipped to......................the Brown Truck and FedEx go everywhere.

And they get smart and change to stuff that's likely made cheaper. They had great Kirkland chocolate chips in a white bag, 4 ingredients, no milk added. Some folks liked them for the lactose intolerants in their family, I just liked the taste the best. Next time I order, there's a friggen red bag, and assuming they might have just modernized the packaging I ordered some.....................not anywhere as good. But, that dang capitalist corporation is most likely making more profit now.

I run hot and cold about Costco..........................but like a truly good bad woman I keep going back to her. shocked

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
extra crunchy roast peanuts 6.49

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Costco owned by a billionaire, sinegal, that gives so much money to anti gun initiatives in WA state, that we gun owners are outgunned with money by 10:1.

As a WA resident, I now need to be 21, take a training class, and wait 5 days to get a Marlin 60 rifle. The same 22 rifle that used to be marketed to boys under 12 years old in Boy's Life for cub scouts..... and no more private sales;)

Never mind the "no guns allowed, this means you concealed carry permit holders" signs at Costco, the reach of Costco is beyond the stores.

I've been to 3 Costco stores. 1 in Iowa, and 2 in Illinois. Never seen anything like that sign.

Illinois regulates what a lawful "No Guns" sign looks like and it is NOT on their entry way.

I can't walk through their door without spending twice what I went for. Best store bought beef I've ever seen.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Went to buy a bag of dog food and cat food last week. Cost me $425.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There's some dried mushroom snack thing! Damned good.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Damned Fatz, you couldn't wait till after the photo, to open the cheese !

We can't get out of there fore under $700 !

Luckily, it's a 4 hour drive each way, so probably average twice a year.

No booze in the Canadian stores, fuggin gubbermint controls (sells) it. Never see any real "specials", due to the interference !

Some Alberta Costco's sell Liquor, Kirkland wines are especially good value.

Mexican Costco's sell Liquor, will be going to the one in Puerto Vallarta tomorrow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't drink anymore, but "Kirkland Irish Whiskey" seems like an affront to God and everything that's decent in the world....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I've been to 3 Costco stores. 1 in Iowa, and 2 in Illinois. Never seen anything like that sign.

Illinois regulates what a lawful "No Guns" sign looks like and it is NOT on their entry way.

I can't walk through their door without spending twice what I went for. Best store bought beef I've ever seen.

And as far as "NO GUNS" signs, the 2 Illinois stores I've been to are practically in Chicago, where I'd most expect to see one. One store was in St Charles, the other in Aurora.

No sign at either location...

Last edited by johnw; 12/05/19.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their prime cut ribeyes, sirloins and tri-tip steaks are the bomb. Their Kirkland branded dog food is good for the pups too.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
1. Paul Actually that was the wife that opened it to grate some cheese for a quesadilla she was making.

2. Jimbo my Dentist is 6'3" Japanese man that owns his own duck club. No never been invited.

3. i figure the thousands and thousand of dollars I've saved and received in cash back buying from Costco over the years has allowed me to give generously to RKBA groups, hunt shoot and fish. I CCW all the time in my local Costcos.

4. LMAOsmarquez.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hmmm......I thought the Japanese were supposed to be a polite race.

Thats not very polite of him.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I joined the devil's pantry just to save thousands on hearing aids. But f course I bought several cases of water as well because the people in hell want water. No liquor found in Ga as well. Dammit! No signs either, wouldn't matter I can't see as well. Deaf and blind. I guess next time I'll get my eyes checked while I'm there.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Speaking of getting eyes checked, Foster Grant readers are on sale this month month. Time to stock up.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

576 members (22magnut, 1minute, 270wsmnutt, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,292
Posts18,448,951
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.