Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I watched the Youtube Video
I am very confused
Was she talking about Obummer , Clinton and the Dumbocrat party.
or was she talking about President Trump.

Sounded to me she was talking about Obummer , Clinton the Dumbocrat Party and even Her Self.

I am Confused Very Confused.

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Centershot: That poor, drug addled, botoxed, clueless bitch looked forlorn, pathetic and sick!
I almost felt sorry for her.
Her stuttering, senseless, imbecilic utterances made me laugh though - so there's that.
The demonrats are painting themselves into a corner that even their bootlicking accomplices in the American media may not be able to bail them out.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
She might want to check the expiration dates on the ol' botox supply.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I find it humorous that she uses the words penned by Jefferson to attempt to justify the actions of her party. As if it will stir up some sort of patriotic fervor.

The irony is, if Jefferson, or just about any of the founding fathers were to return and see what the Democrats have done to this nation, they probably would be hung, and us citizens chastised for allowing it to go on for this long.

Pelosi likely would have been burned at the stake, the witch that she is.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Don’t think it will apply under impeachment can only claim the 5th if it is a criminal paneled grand jury or trial and you typically are one of the subjects for regarding self incrimination. In Civil and non criminal (this is impeachment) it has no merit and you can be held in contempt and very possibly jailed for not answering. Biden to claim the 5th would set himself up for future criminal prosecution of a possible crime, he has all right in the world to claim the 5th at that point, but runs a great risk to his future by not answering questions in an non criminal impeachment trial.

Not quite.
First, you initial statement said "charged with obstruction" which is a criminal offense, contempt of court is not. I was responding to the "obstructing".

Then, there is the matter that the 5th CAN be applied to civil matters. See; Giles v. Doggett, 1972 OK 91, 500 P.2d 574, the court held the Fifth Amendment applies to statements compelled in civil cases from the person who might be subjected to criminal charges. The privilege is personal to the individual who might be incriminated. Rogers v. United States, 340 U.S. 367, 371 (1951); United States v. Nobles, 422 U.S. 225, 233, 95 S.Ct. 2160, 2167 (1975).

No inference of guilt can be made in a criminal proceeding for invoking the 5th, however a civil jury can draw an inference of guilt from invoking the 5th, but is not required to. Incarceration for contempt of court in a civil case because you invoked the 5th would be the same as coercion. Where the Plaintiff can get around this is by calling other witnesses to provide the documents/testimony.

Interesting thing about invoking the 5th in a civil matter, once you do that, you are barred from coming back later and offering testimony or evidence on the matter that caused you to invoke the 5th, unlike in a criminal trial, where you can.

I'd like to see Biden do that 5th Amendment two-step in an impeachment trial. Trump & Co would be all over that with the "inference of guilt". laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
She sounds like she's just about dead.

she looked like she was auditioning for a part in the walking dead.
when she turned from the podium i thought i heard her mutter " where is the Vodka?"

Last edited by deerstalker; 12/05/19.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.