Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It will never come to shooting and rebellion. All the internet commandos will talk much and do nothing. However, to assume that the Senate will not convict is a really bad assumption. The amount of money that will be available for the right vote will be staggering. And the Senate leader, McConnell, is and has been for sale since day one. There is nothing they will not do if the price is right.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ethan Edwards: Pay attention kiddo!
Removing President Donald J. Trump from his presidential office - "It'll never happen"!
Period!
Your disrespect for your elders is quite puzzling and a sign of your poor manners and upbringing.
That is sad but no one suffers from your inadequacies but YOU.
I challenge you to accept this bet - I bet your young, insolent, ignorant ass $100.00 that President Donald J. Trump WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the United States Senate!
Do YOU accept my challenge/bet?
Or will you shuffle your insolent ass off into a kiddy corner somewhere and pout and snivel!
We'll see.
He-he.
I suggest you learn to respect your elders - they, virtually all, have more wisdom/manners than you display.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I never said it would happen you four flushing fa gg ot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He gets reelected in 2020.

That would be hilarious. grin

yes.....yes it would. and he would be able to serve 2 more full terms, wouldn't he?
wink

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Getting back to the OP original question. What if the Democrats do impeach the POTUS and he is actually found guilty in the Senate and removed from office.

Some people will accept it. Partiicularly the Democrat-Marxists. But everyone who cares about American freedom will be outraged and they will make a lot of noise but do nothing. The conservatives who have been calling to drain the swamp will look around and discover that they are the swamp. The Democrats will achieve an overwhelming majority in 2020 elections in the House and the Senate. The Democrats will pass a Constitutional Ammendment that outlaws personal owership of firearms. They will try to confiscate all firearms.

A leader will rise.

He will call upon American patriots to defend the Constitution. His call for insurrection will be echoed on millions of smart phones and social media sites. Millions upon millions of American will rise up. They will have guns. They will march on State Capitals and on Washiongton D.C. They will call for reinstatement of the Constituitional Republic. Some of these peaceful demonstrations will get out of control and people will die. The Deomcrat-Marxists will demand their anti-gun ammendament be enforced. And they will require the various police and military units to carry out the confiscation orders.

There will be armed insurection. The patriots will call upon their brothers in the military not to kill their neighbors. Some will refuse to kill Americans. Some will follow orders. The worst battles will be between military units. There will be blood and fire in the streets. You think Ferguson Missouri was bad. The whole country, every city will burn. And we will attempt to restore our God given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The U.S. Federal Government will be paralyzed. It will recall all troops stationed in foreign countries. Without America to police the world there will be brushfire wars all over the globe. The Third World War will not be pretty nor will it be neat. It will be nasty and complicated. Blacks will fight whites. Rich will pay others to fight the poor. Corrupt and impoverished nations will attempt to dump their overpopulations on the U.S. Even now there are a million illegal imigrants a year invading our country. Muslims will fight Christians and Jews. Citizens will fight illegal immigrants. Totalitarian regimes that call themselves communists will fight countries that aspire to protect freedom and justice based upon law. There will be limited use of nuclear weapons. Certainly by Rogue states such as Iran and North Korea. But calmer heads will prevail and nuclear winter will be avoided.

There will be a new order that arises out of the chaos. I hope it's a rebirth of freedom and a return to traditional values that we are praying for and not something else.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
One thing about, this goat rope is keeping congress from causing trouble elsewhere.
Good point

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Trump just tweeted and reported on Fox....Paraphrasing ......"Go ahead"....."Impeach me in the house ASAP"......."Let's get this into the senate".....

I agree........The dems will self destruct if there is a trial in the senate...........Schiff and PIGlosi can longer control the narrative in the senate and the POTUS will be accorded FULL representation by counsel, accorded full cross examinations and full subpoena power........

Go ahead demCRAPS and Trump haters including you Paddler,,you idiot!!...........Let's get this into the senate......

I would hope, for maximum gain, that Trump and the GOP have crafted a strategy to weaponize the defense of an impeachment trial in the Senate, beat 'em with their own stick
.....................Oooooooh yeah....I will bet that is exactly the case........The dems will not be able to run any kind of a trial in the senate the same way they ran the Shifty Schiff clown show and Nadler circus.

Bring it on!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by KC
A leader will rise.

A false Hitler type leader will rise.

FIFY

All past history shows a false leader “always” rises with the “right” words the people yearn to hear, but all the people get is more tyranny until they are 100% enslaved and stripped of their God given inalienable rights.

It is only then when people have lost “everything”, including their freedoms, that they finally find the courage to fight to win back their God given inalienable rights, and the numerous loss of life is always astronomical, because they waited instead of acting earlier.

Nice Post KC.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
that has not always been true. Many have risked all, when they had plenty. Our Founding fathers, for instance. The volunteers in our military, too. It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow. It would be VERY easy to make DC shut down.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by colorado bob
He will be impeached & the senate will vote not to convict-----It will be a straight party vote. Same way it was with the Newt/Clinton impeachment. Much a do about nothing. Just politics as usual.

This is the Republican's chance to set the democrat party back for years..

Which they don't want to do. I wonder just how many rinos are crooks on the take from Ukraine, China, Templeton Funds, ....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I do think the Democrats in Congress *really* want to remove Trump from office. They just want to damage him politically as much as possible before the election.

They know that removing him from office would cause an upheaval. I strongly suspect that a lot of Democrats in Congress are worried that it's already been taken too far.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hell will freeze over and the arrival of Christ will be imminent.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by satir
that has not always been true. Many have risked all, when they had plenty. Our Founding fathers, for instance. The volunteers in our military, too. It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow. It would be VERY easy to make DC shut down.

The People allowed their gold to be confiscated, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Ruby Ridge, and they did not rise up.

The People watched WACO, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Justice Scalia murdered, and they did not rise up.

The People allowed the Illegal Affordable Care Act to move forward, and they did not rise up.

What is it you were saying about this “It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow”?

ETA: The People watched their government murder WW1 Vets in DC, for just wanting their pay, and they did not rise up.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/05/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I wasn't around for those other occasions. Had they tried Waco in 1950, all those cops would have been shot or hung from trees. They had to let all of the old WW2 guys die off. I was about 10 , early 60's, when I saw that my uncle had a garand in his closet. he told me it was loaded and to not touch it. When I asked him why he had it, he said 'So that it does'n't happen HERE". :-) It took me another 6years to learn what he meant. If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I agree with EathenEdwards

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I wasn't around for those other occasions...I was about 10 , early 60's...If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.

Wrong...you were about 40 when RR and Waco happened, and 50-60's when ACA and Scalia was murdered.

If that didn't bring out the rifles, along with 50K+ unconstitutional gun laws, please tell us what will...I'm all ears.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

I suggest you learn to respect your elders - they, virtually all, have more wisdom/manners than you display.

BOY OH BOY.....Mr. Elder......Really?

It would seem to us youngsters that our “elders” are the star of their very own sh.itshow.....you expect anyone to take you seriously when old, insanefucks like Pelosi and Biden are your generational brothers and sisters? LMFAO

EVERYONE gets the respect they’re owed....not affirmative action points for being old. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I do think the Democrats in Congress *really* want to remove Trump from office. They just want to damage him politically as much as possible before the election.

They know that removing him from office would cause an upheaval. I strongly suspect that a lot of Democrats in Congress are worried that it's already been taken too far.

In the immortal words of TRH...+1

They’ve been sad sacking since the first debate when they realized they were fugged.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I kind of like Bristoe's Balkinization idea... have always thought the Midwest would end up the haven of conservatives and the coasts reseved for the crazies!!! It would certainly stifle trade for the good guys though.

Better yet, divide the country north and south, north belonging to the conservatives, maintaining a border with Canada, and also including Alaska. Let the ding- dongs have the southern half and enjoy their open border with Mexico south. They can have Hawaii too for all I care. The cooler nothern climate would help keep the lazies out and the warmer south would be suitable for those less incilned to work! I think this could work if it comes to that.

I live kind of near what would be the dividing line so going north would not be that hard for me. Not sure how our southern members would feel about this though.

Would rather see it occur without major conflict or war however. Much about the Civil War was very distasteful to say the least based on my reading. Probably asking too much if it comes to that!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I wasn't around for those other occasions...I was about 10 , early 60's...If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.

Wrong...you were about 40 when RR and Waco happened, and 50-60's when ACA and Scalia was murdered.

If that didn't bring out the rifles, along with 50K+ unconstitutional gun laws, please tell us what will...I'm all ears.

trying to take our rifles will bring them out, and I was not in-country for those occasians. These twits are going to push until they get shot. I wish it would get started already, before i get to old to handle it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by colorado bob
He will be impeached & the senate will vote not to convict-----It will be a straight party vote. Same way it was with the Newt/Clinton impeachment. Much a do about nothing. Just politics as usual.

This is the Republican's chance to set the democrat party back for years..

Which they don't want to do. I wonder just how many rinos are crooks on the take from Ukraine, China, Templeton Funds, ....

there's no other reason that they allow the illegals. They know damned well that those po's vote for Dems. It's suicidal to keep letting them in, but the pos's do so. I want them machinegunned at the border, along with all who house or hire them.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
106 members (35, 338reddog, 32_20fan, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,401 guests, and 698 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.