Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... Paid Quid-Pro-Joe $900K for “LOBBYING:”

Rudy Giuliani Meets with Ukrainian Lawmaker Andrey Derkach Who Revealed Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 for Lobbying.

In October Ukrainian Parliamentarian Andrey (Andriy) Derkach revealed in a press conference that Joe Biden was paid $900,000 for lobbying efforts from Burisma Holdings in Ukraine.

Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

Reuter’s reported:

“An independent Ukrainian lawmaker said on Thursday he had met U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in Kiev to discuss the alleged misuse of U.S. taxpayer money by Ukrainian state bodies.

In a statement on Facebook accompanied by photos of the meeting, Andriy Derkach said the two had discussed the creation of an interparliamentary group to fight corruption.

As Trump faces an impeachment inquiry led by House of Representative Democrats into whether he abused his office by pressing Ukraine to investigate a political rival, the U.S. president and his allies have sought to reject that by saying Trump is interested in the wider issue of corruption in Ukraine.

As first reported by the New York Times, lawyer Rudy Giuliani has traveled to Budapest and Kiev this week to meet current and former Ukrainian officials for a documentary series amid the ongoing impeachment inquiry.

The meetings also include a former top prosecutor whose activities were documented in a whistleblower report that sparked the impeachment inquiry.

Giuliani could not be reached for immediate comment.”

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ings-paid-joe-biden-900000-for-lobbying/

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gee, what inconvenient timing.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
but,but,but! that has been debunked, its totally unfounded, right wing lies!
Joe is going down.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And that’s probably one of the “minor” CRIMES the POS committed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is really getting fun to watch..............Quid Pro Quo sleepy creepy Uncle Joe will look a little older soon.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NutSAC and Sickermore will be happy poor unca Joe is making money.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
NutSAC and Sickermore will be happy poor unca Joe is making money.

They’ll be like...... “He didindonuffin”

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can;t believe this has fallen to page three. Somebody needs to translate this document and post the translation. If true, this is a bombshell of beyond epic proportions.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
I can;t believe this has fallen to page three. Somebody needs to translate this document and post the translation. If true, this is a bombshell of beyond epic proportions.

How? Trump can present evidence of collusion with Satan himself in actual crimes whereas the Dems present no evidence of even non-crimes and Trump is guilty as hell and needs to be sent there. We all knew this was going on. Likely Rudy will be thrown in the Gulag.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

I had my wife read it to me last night. It's not an official report but essentially restates what's in the Reuter's report.

See if there is an indictment.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
IF and thats a big IF the truth comes to light, The people of this country will be truely woke to the fact that the years of being told Russia is our mortal enemy was just a big scam to scare us into pouring money into government spending that is being pocketed by politicians. Russia isn't the enemy. It's the politicians behind the curtains playing us as chumps. Years ago my dad's girlfriend who is from Moldavia and still has citizenship there told us about meeting Joe Biden in Moldavia. He was there buying up land. I thought she was cracked in the head and dismissed her as being a crazy Russian lady. This was years ago she told us this, I guess it was a true story. So if word comes out that creepy Joe has ties to Moldavia. You heard it here first

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Session has already made it clear that the DOJ “does not go after our political opponents “.

Sessions is out, so far Barr has not shown any indication that this DOJ policy has changed.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/06/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.