Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Michael Bloomberg, NYC mega mega billionaire means to disarm you/me/us when he is elected president. He has already funded anti-guns organizations with $50,000,000.00, with millions more to come.

This is from DUF.

Bloomie's Plan to New Yoke the Nation: Democratic presidential contender Michael Bloomberg unveiled a gun control policy on Thursday just steps from the site of one of Colorado’s worst mass shootings, calling for a ban on all assault weapons, mandatory permits for gun purchasers and a new position in the White House to coordinate gun violence prevention. “I’ve been all in on the fight against gun violence [sic] for 15 years, and I’m just getting started,” Bloomberg declared. “As president, I will work to end the gun violence epidemic once and for all.” ...Among the highlights, Bloomberg’s plan would:

Reinstate the federal ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Require every gun buyer to obtain a permit before making a purchase.

Require point-of-sale background checks on all gun purchases while closing the gun show loophole.

Institute a new age limit of 21 for those wishing to buy handguns, semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

Require a mandatory 48-hour waiting period for all gun purchases.

Institute a federal “red flag” law to deny permits to “troubled people who pose a danger to themselves or others.”

Institute a temporary ban on gun possession for those convicted of assault or other violent misdemeanors.

Ban all guns in K-12 schools, colleges, and universities, except for law enforcement.

Reverse the law that gives gun makers and gun dealers immunity from lawsuits.

Create the position of White House gun coordinator “to mobilize the public to fight gun violence and launch an inter-agency hub to fight gun violence.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/5/bloomberg-gun-plan-permits-assault-weapon-ban-age-/

Enjoy.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
BP-B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Let him come. In person.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Loser......40% of voters own guns or live in a house that has guns. Gun control is something they all shy away from because it is a loser. Bloomy will lose even though he has billions to try to buy his election.

living the good life every day
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any of the democrats are going to come for our guns.

Or all of them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm ready for my share. Remember, they are always moving to their left.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F*** that fascist sonofabitch. If he gets anywhere near the nomination, then we pour contributions in to the pro-gun organizations---regardless of how we feel about their own more recent malfeasance (in the case of one organization in particular). They know how to do this.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
that's right, Him and his family vs me and mine. I can tell you who'll walk away and who wont.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, indeed . Life is much like spaghetti westerns.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
where's the damned sarcasm font???

Don't be the darkness.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
he plans on banning 2 litre soft drink bottles nationwide. I have never seen such an "empty suit" in my entire life.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This idiot is vulnerable to anyone who looks at how he has destroyed New York with insane taxes, anti business laws and insane requirements on Doctors.

[Linked Image from ]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ConradCA
This idiot is vulnerable to anyone who looks at how he has destroyed New York with insane taxes, anti business laws and insane requirements on Doctors.

This guy and Diblasio were the worst mayors NYC has ever had. Giuliani and Ed Koch were the absolute best.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

This guy and Diblasio were the worst mayors NYC has ever had. Giuliani and Ed Koch were the absolute best.

You may be correct, But who gives a [bleep] what happens in NYC is a [bleep]

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
But, but, he will save us from big sodas, plastic straws and such

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
he plans on banning 2 litre soft drink bottles nationwide. I have never seen such an "empty suit" in my entire life.
That fuggin sawed off joo gets to be president he'll probably outlaw eggnog too. Then I'll be really pissed !

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Let him come. In person.

This.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thread title is sort of a puzzler...... That P.O.S. has been coming for everyone's guns ever since he got into politics. It's not as if that's some new revelation or something. One of the most rabid anti-gunners there is. Although I've heard from a retired LEO that Bloomberg's security people are some of the most heavily armed for someone in his level of society. Outside of his hometown most Americans wouldn't even give him the time of day much less give him their vote.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Etoh

You may be correct, But who gives a [bleep] what happens in NYC is a [bleep]

He's running for president dipshit

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said on the other thread, well more’n 100 million Americans already live in areas with varying measures of Gun Control with worse in sight.

Bloomberg figures the time has come to flip the whole US Blue.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Like I said on the other thread, well more’n 100 million Americans already live in areas with varying measures of Gun Control with worse in sight.

Bloomberg figures the time has come to flip the whole US Blue.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
652 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 68 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,200
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.