24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
trump kicks butt even on little things. I for one am so sick of going places to wash my hands and having water urinate out. I am sick of washing machines that use so little water they don't wash worth a crap. Or toilets that don't flush will because they keep limiting water, GO TRUMP

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's about damn time!

I hate the eco-schitters. They have no force and it takes several flushes to clear them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah go outhouse go!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Yeah go outhouse go!

We have those too. Not too comfortable at -40 F and the mosquitoes are a bit aggravating in summer.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s about freaking time. How about giving us 80 gallon residential hot water heaters back? And decent gas cans.

Buy once, cry once.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
MAGA indeed!!!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about a kitchen faucet that doesn't take 30 min. to fill the sink? Or a shower head that puts out enough water to wash the soap off?

We have our own well and septic. It doesn't matter how much water we use because it just goes back in the ground when we're done with it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
How about a president that doesnt talk like bigsqueeze types.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
We compost most kitchen scraps, partly because you cannit get enough water to wash things through the disposal. Had a couple clogs i didnt think i was ever going to free.
It is a monthly practice to fill the sink and let it drain, and put a bucket of water through each stool to get a good flush
Those 5 year bulbs last just long enough to lose the receipt

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
How about a kitchen faucet that doesn't take 30 min. to fill the sink? Or a shower head that puts out enough water to wash the soap off?

We have our own well and septic. It doesn't matter how much water we use because it just goes back in the ground when we're done with it.

Faucets are an easy fix, just remove the restrictors inside.
Toilets are a problem, what most consumers don't realize is that Water is not only used to empty the bowl, but to carry the solid waste out to the main sewer line or to the septic. Once it leaves the bowl it must have sufficient water to make the journey without slowing down, or stopping at elbows or inadequately slopped lines. A cup and a half of water ain't gunn do it, so one must flush several times, in order to keep the drain lines from clogging up, thus using more water that having a toilet that actually worked.

Minimal water, or power flush toilets are Roto-Rooters best friend.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
A good low flush toilet is a good thing. Kohler, and Mansfield make some good toilets.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
It’s about freaking time. How about giving us 80 gallon residential hot water heaters back? And decent gas cans.

I believe the tort lawyers got the gas cans. They sued the last manufacturer in the US out of business. Seems it was the manufacturer's fault when some moron poured regular unleaded on a fire to give it a boost.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You can drill a vent, and thread in a bolt on the gas cans.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
You can drill a vent, and thread in a bolt on the gas cans.

One can easily shcit can the mickey mouse safety spouts with normal vented spouts.

https://www.amazon.com/gas-can-filler-spout/s?k=gas+can+filler+spout

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dropping bombs. laugh

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stevelyn
It's about damn time!

I hate the eco-schitters. They have no force and it takes several flushes to clear them.

Remember the "King of the Hill" episode where Peg obsessively flushed the low-flow toilet so many times that the water use actually went up?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A good low flush toilet is a good thing. Kohler, and Mansfield make some good toilets.

And they are even better after you retrofit a few parts and give the holding tank two gallon capacity.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Borchardt
They sued the last manufacturer in the US out of business.

Midwest Can continues to make them in the US but all of theirs are necessarily hobbled by having to be CARB compliant.

If you just want a good can out of the box that isn't made by asians, both Valpro (Latvia) and Gelg (Poland) make good quality NATO jerry cans with unrestricted pour spouts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

This man has something rarely, if ever seen in DC......”common sense”! MAGA. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ttt

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
680 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 81 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.