24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Makes up his experiences from Googling the Internet for somebody else's stories to adapt as his own. LIAR.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
satir is NOT a Vietnam veteran, is NOT a gun owner, is NOT a hunter, 'it' is a flaming fa gg ot.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Gee I never would have guessed...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'll bet that fa gg ot has that green/yellow sticker on it's truck to make people think it's a Vietnam veteran.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He'll fit right in around here when you fellas get tired of buckin'.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
satir got stung by a fire ant and thought he was in combat with the VC....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTH...

Don't anyone reply to him. Ignore works well for that...

H I N T

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe satir is real. The stuff posted under that handle is so bizarre it smells of random post generator - you notice he doesn't respond.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I don't believe satir is real. The stuff posted under that handle is so bizarre it smells of random post generator - you notice he doesn't respond.

He does respond. He's still butthurt about that 22 magnum deal.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gentleman I do believe satir is non other than Quick_Karl. At one time QK was a quik draw competition shooter, now he's just a bitter self absorbed old man living in the past because he knows that's all he's got and the only way he'll get any attention.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Gentleman I do believe satir is non other than Quick_Karl. At one time QK was a quik draw competition shooter, now he's just a bitter self absorbed old man living in the past because he knows that's all he's got and the only way he'll get any attention.

Then he needs to guzzle a gallon of antifreeze coolant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The fact that we must endure QuickKarl II and the other trolls be they real or AI generates is getting old.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Gentleman I do believe satir is

non other than Quick_Karl. At one time QK was a quik draw competition shooter, now he's just a bitter self absorbed old man living in the past because he knows that's all he's got and the only way he'll get any attention.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WTH...

Don't anyone reply to him. Ignore works well for that...

H I N T

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I've had this flake on IGNORE from the first post I saw.
No clue what he is. I also believe he is "it smells of random post generator ". it's the kind of thing liberals do
when they attack conservative news sources, and personalities. I can't believe the IP address hasn't been
shut down by RICK. Put him on ignore and he'll go away.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
satir is NOT a Vietnam veteran, is NOT a gun owner, is NOT a hunter, 'it' is a flaming fa gg ot.

funny how I can come up with all this gun info, aint it. At the drop of a hat. Pick a gun topic fantastic search engine I am. :-) You really are stupid, and lazy to boot. Ask me gun queston and give me 60 seconds to do the 'search" I'll need to answer it, punk.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
never clained to be a nam vet. I was diverted to Korea while on TDY on Okinawa. you can't even READ.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Goodbye Gunkid

The Return of Gunkid

http://www.voy.com/9259/7772.html

...-Gun kid joined/was drafted into the Army in 1971 where he became a Military Policeman. He was shipped to Korea where he admitted that he slept on guard duty and beat the police dog that he was responsible for, went AWOL and admitted theft of government property. He received an early discharge from the Army after 1 year 7 months. He has not divulged the reason why. One can only speculate;...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's fuggin hilarious watching a bunch of pathetic geriatrics get all bent and puzzy hurt like this. LMAO !!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
702 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 76 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.