Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
It's very easy to walk around dogshlt.

It's more efficient to get rid of the dog.
You can "walk around dogshi t" but the odor lingers over the whole place.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cisco1

Shame guys with guns can't deal with this satir.

Don't have enough sense to just move along.

Idiots here ( not satir) think there posts are so #$*&!#$^&* important.

Professional whiners!

Some just prefer to associate with adults rather than juveniles like you and your hero.
Save your "witty" reply for someone who will see it, because I won't.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by cisco1

Shame guys with guns can't deal with this satir.

Don't have enough sense to just move along.

Idiots here ( not satir) think there posts are so #$*&!#$^&* important.

Professional whiners!

Some just prefer to associate with adults rather than juveniles like you and your hero.
Save your "witty" reply for someone who will see it, because I won't.

Folks use the Campfire differently. Different strokes. I don't think cisco has his hand on the pulse. GoodGuy but just of a differing opinion. Cumbaya.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Interesting and entertaining. Lots of twisted panties this morning, girls.

Carry on. This is has potential.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Snyper .

You already saw it.

You are dumber than you know.

Try to remain calm.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by hatari

Guess people like me are expendable.
Thx a lot

Of course you are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It isn't up to Rick to "do something."

All we have to do is...nothing.

Just don't click on his threads. (And for chrissake, Mtnboomer, don't QUOTE the damn pest!)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Just don't click on his threads. (And for chrissake, Mtnboomer, don't QUOTE the damn pest!)

Quote who?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Relax Rocky....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

This. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by 79S
Hell majority of you are the reason Deflave left.. Always running folks off "you" don't like or care for.. then start crying to rick

flave left for other reasons, but then he was a [bleep] oxygen thief anyway

After the last few days, you think he's gone?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I got pretty out of control last nite. For that I apologize to the masses. I was wrong on locked breech too. I will not stand corrected however on a guy trying to hurt peoplewith obviously bogus loading of said gun. Nobody wants their wives or kids hurt. Not even themselves. 1200 out of a 2-3 inch barrel?

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Wow, Travis really got to some of the guys here. That satchit isn't him. Travis never did anything like it that I recall. He was a dick to many, and busted balks and jerked chains, but he wasn't attacking the forum.

--- Kid Rock 2022

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
As much as the guy is annoying, he's no worse than some post whore that simply reposts Breitbart stories here every day. How are you a dentist and post 3000 word essays every 45 mins on here?

Dentists I know work steady all day going between 3-4 exam rooms and operatories non stop. Not even time for lunch.

How about this. I want to invite you to come spend a morning with me at my office. I'll even treat you to lunch and you can see a typical day at my place yourself. (I do stop for lunch)

Your posts over the years show that you're a bright guy and have a quick wit and a good sense of humor, at least when you aren't in full sarcasm mode. Am I right to recall that your wife is the dental field? If so, you'll probably enjoy seeing my office. I imagine that without the smart assery of the internet we'd find plenty of common ground to enjoy conversation. You see, I'm betting I'll like you better in person than in print because your sense of humor will play better in person than in writing.

As to the original post, Rick needs feedback on his product just like any other business owner. Please note that there are a number of parallel threads on our latest intruder carpet bombing the General Forum. Is this guy real, or is it a bot? I really don't want to converse with a bot, do any of you? If we don't care, why would Rick? Maybe some on the Forum don't realize that in this day an age that there are paid trolls and A.I. bots that have various targets and whose aim is to disrupt the status quo. You are sharp enough to not only know it, but I'll bet you've even looked into and have found reports on these troll farms. However, not everyone here on the 'Fire probably realizes the change in information dissemination over the last 20 years has brought new ways to disseminate misinformation.

So there you go. 4 paragraphs in 5 minutes. How do I do it? Well, today is Sunday. Also, my first undergraduate degree was History. With that you get very quick in writing answers to timed essay tests. That will also explain how some of the posts contain typos because they are done quickly and not spell checked. I kin spel but dont all waz tipe gud. Then there is that taking a full lunch hour thing that your buddies don't do. The rest you can see when you come visit. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
How I see Rick Bin. laugh[Linked Image from coginthewheel.files.wordpress.com]

This is an excellent analogy

Site hits wane off last few months as per alexa data posted last night.

Never know, this ain't Unicef, this is a business.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I posted this same thing on another thread on this same topic. Let's be honest. Most of us on this forum have about a dozen or so people, if given the opportunity, we would remove from the forum. Even though there may be a couple of near-unanimous choices, most of those people we/you choose are people with whom we/you see eye-to-eye on most issues.

Going a step further, if anybody thinks RikBin is going to ban this guy (unless he is a bot) while letting the other bullying and belittling that has become common occurrence on this once friendly forum, you're kidding yourself.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by slumlord
As much as the guy is annoying, he's no worse than some post whore that simply reposts Breitbart stories here every day. How are you a dentist and post 3000 word essays every 45 mins on here?

Dentists I know work steady all day going between 3-4 exam rooms and operatories non stop. Not even time for lunch.

How about this. I want to invite you to come spend a morning with me at my office. I'll even treat you to lunch and you can see a typical day at my place yourself. (I do stop for lunch)

Your posts over the years show that you're a bright guy and have a quick wit and a good sense of humor, at least when you aren't in full sarcasm mode. Am I right to recall that your wife is the dental field? If so, you'll probably enjoy seeing my office. I imagine that without the smart assery of the internet we'd find plenty of common ground to enjoy conversation. You see, I'm betting I'll like better in person than in print because your sense of humor will play better in person than in writing.

As to the original post, Rick needs feedback on his product just like any other business owner. Please note that there are a number of parallel threads on our latest intruder carpet bombing the General Forum. Is this guy real, or is it a bot? I really don't want to converse with a bot, do any of you? If we don't care, why would Rick? Maybe some on the Forum don't realize that in this day an age that there are paid trolls and A.I. bots that have various targets and whose aim is to disrupt the status quo. You are sharp enough to not only know it, but I'll bet you've even looked into and have found reports on these troll farms. However, not everyone here on the 'Fire probably realizes the change in information dissemination over the last 20 years has brought new ways to disseminate misinformation.

So there you go. 4 paragraphs in 5 minutes. How do I do it? Well, today is Sunday. Also, my first undergraduate degree was History. With that you get very quick in writing answers to timed essay tests. That will also explain how some of the posts contain typos because they are done quickly and not spell checked. I kin spel but dont all waz tipe gud. Then there is that taking a full lunch hour thing that your buddies don't do. The rest you can see when you come visit. wink

Ok, I was a little hasty with "post whore"

Forgive?

😄

Your threads are well composed I appreciate that. You have an excellent memory too, I appreciate that as well, so do I.

I'll reserve the cut, paste 5000 words and then abandon the thread to a couple other brietbart bots.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I can no longer see the dickhead's posts..........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just put the troll on ignore, and quite feeding his ego. I have several on ignore, and it's the best way to do it. No need to keep griping about it, and then keep responding to what the twit posts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I say we ban that split toe bastard from our forum!

Unibrow too . Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
351 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,008 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.