Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Go for it,irfubar!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And little lambs eat ivy...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by irfubar
You are the PNW mafia... you are involved... somehow... wink

The pnw mafia?? Wtf?

Yep you, Fred & Beav...... read it a few days ago....

Good lord...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by ingwe
And little lambs eat ivy...

Wondered how long that was gonna take 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have my Mack Bros 6.5 PRC with a Proof CF Sendero contour headed back my way after it got a replacement barrel from Proof due to a bad barrel.

Excellent people to deal with at Proof... Zero shîtt’n around, or making excuses looking to assign blame for their barrels lack of performance on something else. Explained the accuracy issues I was seeing on my target and the corrections I had taken with no improvement...Yep, sounds like you got a bad barrel. Where do you want it shipped? Done.

I liked the PRC enough that I went ahead and am having a second one built by APR, but going with a Bartlein SS 1:8. and their self branded G2 action then throwing it in a MCM Game Hunter handle.

https://aprifles.com/collections/apr-actions

Last build for 2019 is a 280 Ackley with same-same as my PRC above but stuffing it all into another MCM McWalnut stock.. Both the 280 AI and New 6.5 PRC should land end of December. Merry Christmas Beaver 😎

PS

I’m not a card carry member of any PNW Mafia....My personal take is the shît show has gone on way too long. Everyone, involved, including myself for throwing up a smart-assed post at XV that was based off me misinterpreting what XV meant on a different thread of someone not involved in this mess, it was due to my lack of reading comprehension per the OP of that thread.

I’m good with starting over and hoping things go better in the future...I don’t mind reading or being involved in a good battle. But, once the smoke clears from a war...I’m thinking wounds need to be looked after, cleaned and healed up, before another grenade is tossed.

I still have some killing to do...I helped make a little meat in Pennsylvania, still here looking to capitalize on the recent snow before I get home to head to my local elk grocery store for some tasty young cow elk vittles.

GFY 🖕🏾😉😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I have my Mack Bros 6.5 PRC with a Proof CF Sendero contour headed back my way after it got a replacement barrel from Proof due to a bad barrel.

Excellent people to deal with at Proof... Zero shîtt’n around, or making excuses looking to assign blame for their barrels lack of performance on something else. Explained the accuracy issues I was seeing on my target and the corrections I had taken with no improvement...Yep, sounds like you got a bad barrel. Where do you want it shipped? Done.

I liked the PRC enough that I went ahead and am having a second one built by APR, but going with a Bartlein SS 1:8. and their self branded G2 action and throwing it in a MCM Game Hunter handle.

Last build for 2019 is a 280 Ackley with same-same as my PRC above but stuffing it all into another MCM McWalnut handle. Both the 280 AI and New 6.5 PRC should land end of December. Merry Christmas Beaver 😎

PS

I’m not a card carry member of any PNW Mafia....My personal take is the shît show has gone on way too long. Everyone, involved, including myself for throwing up a smart-assed post at XV that was based off me misinterpreting what XV meant on a different thread of someone not involved in this mess, it was due to my lack of reading comprehension per the OP of that thread.

I’m good with starting over and hoping things go better in the future...I don’t mind reading or being involved in a good battle. But, once the smoke clears from a war...I’m thinking wounds need to be looked after, cleaned and healed up, before another grenade is tossed.

I still have some killing to do...I helped make a little meat in Pennsylvania, still here looking to capitalize on the recent snow before I get home to head to my local elk grocery store for some tasty young cow elk vittles.

GFY 🖕🏾😉😎

Xvermantor has taken up a fight For his pal.(Who Rick has forbidden he and I to address each other) Started With attacks on the LR forum trying to get some traction over a shot he doesn’t know shït about. ( that I never posted here).
Then when that fails, he gets high and mighty over lord knows what and try’s some coded threats to try to scare folks.

Looks like it worked on beav10, well xverm you picked this fight,

You hide your face and talked [bleep] like a cowardly bitch. I hide nothing and have nothing to hide.

Let’s cut the chase it’s all for a fishing trip and to impress your pal that can’t post at me anymore due to Rick Bins rule! ( SAD)

And the whole family thing was not started by me, I’m just better at it than the POS you have a crush on.

Have your cop buddy run me and it shows nation wide and someone has to explain y. Hint. 😀.

PS I put you on ignore before I’m forced to by Rick! so this is the last time you will get the privilege of me wasting 3 minutes on you.
It was fun but you lack the ability to make me laugh in you attempts at humor. Good luck fishing I hear the camps short a cook 😎🤜🏻🤜🏻

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope not afraid of XV or anyone for that matter, brother...😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cop buddy running your info??? Jesus Christ what the fuuck is going on around here?

Last edited by Judman; 12/03/19.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Says couldn't find private message??....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Shouldn’t it be “have GONE”?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wtf, link no worky... what's your point XV?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by xverminator; 12/08/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s what everybody else gets

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
XV, I recommend two Midol and a bubble bath.... you will soon be good as new... wink

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by xverminator

It's as if nobody has access to your PMs except you. crazy

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by xverminator
Looks like a Rick fix..?

In the mean time, put your money where your mouth is Frud....

X-V

Girl Scout cookie sales award winner. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I liked the PRC enough that I went ahead and am having a second one built by APR, but going with a Bartlein SS 1:8. and their self branded G2 action and throwing it in a MCM Game Hunter handle.

Last build for 2019 is a 280 Ackley with same-same as my PRC above but stuffing it all into another MCM McWalnut handle. Both the 280 AI and New 6.5 PRC should land end of December. Merry Christmas Beaver 😎

PS

GFY 🖕🏾😉😎

Xvermantor has taken up a fight For his pal.(Who Rick has forbidden he and I to address each other) Started With attacks on the LR forum trying to get some traction over a shot he doesn’t know shït about. ( that I never posted here).
Then when that fails, he gets high and mighty over lord knows what and try’s some coded threats to try to scare folks.

Looks like it worked on beav10, well xverm you picked this fight,

You hide your face and talked [bleep] like a cowardly bitch. I hide nothing and have nothing to hide.

Let’s cut the chase it’s all for a fishing trip and to impress your pal that can’t post at me anymore due to Rick Bins rule! ( SAD)

And the whole family thing was not started by me, I’m just better at it than the POS you have a crush on.

Have your cop buddy run me and it shows nation wide and someone has to explain y. Hint. 😀.

PS I put you on ignore before I’m forced to by Rick! so this is the last time you will get the privilege of me wasting 3 minutes on you.
It was fun but you lack the ability to make me laugh in you attempts at humor. Good luck fishing I hear the camps short a cook 😎🤜🏻🤜🏻

Let's set the record straight, then I'll be done with you 'cause I'm seriously starting to worry about your mental health....

First, you lied about a shot that you nor anyone else can consistently make. Not sure which makes you look worse, the lying about it being a called shot or the doubling and tripling down on an unethical shot being on purpose...?

Secondly, I probably would not have force fed you so much of your own medicine had your buddies and family members not tried to pile on like they always do. I was content to just congratulate you on the successful hunt, call BS on the shot and move on but your friends were determined make you look like an a$$ I guess?.

Thirdly, both Private Conversations were started by you not me! You made concerted efforts privately, to goad me into more public bantering and you are paying the price for it! Now your pretending to be a victim of the system and your hands are about to be tied by Rick so you have to put me on ignore. Bwaahahaha cry!

Yep, you had me right where you wanted me and were about to pounce if weren't for that pesky Rick.....

Fourth point of contention, your claims about me lambasting you here in order to suck up to Big Stick for a fishing trip are beyond hilarious! He and I have only shared one or two PM's, that I can remember in the 16 or so years I've been posting here and none were about you. Get over yourself! No, I don't know the man but I do know a few good men and you are not one of them!

Does 'Stick come off as a douche bag, absolutely! However, I think I speak for the silent majority on the Campfire when I say real men don't go after another mans kids and family tragedies the way you did, period! What you are experiencing now is #KARMAISREAL.....

Next, Have my COP buddy run you? Are you okay? Heavywalker, when you see this, please make a welfare check on your brother, I think he's losing it! If someone is looking into you, it is probably because you are as big a scum bag in your personal life as you've been on this forum.

Lastly, when I privately gave you the chance to start fixing your bad Karma by doing something good for a kid is when you put me on ignore and removed yourself from our private conversations. Another "tell" ....

I guess the BS narrative and handcuffed by Rick thing was the best play you could come up with for an out........So incredibly pathetic!

You have last word..........

X-V

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m glad you agree it’s time to end this...But, first, let’s correct your record of facts, and call it good, since Fred probably won’t respond.

I was there on the Antelope hunt...

Driving to Wyo and at camp before we started the hunt, Fred suggested everyone do head-shots only on doe’s. I’m not sure if everyone was in agreement, but Fred was definitely going to try and head shoot a doe.

I wasn’t with Fred when he made the shot. I was told by two guys who were there, that Fred called a head shot as he was getting set up to shoot.

Ethical shot? That’s up to everyone to decide for themselves, and many have shared their feelings on the LR Shooting thread
ad nauseam.

Who started this? You did. You weren’t happy making your initial post about the shot being lucky and unethical. When you didn’t get a response from Fred, or anyone else for that matter, you popped off again with another smartassed post....Seemd like booze may have been involved.

I finally responded to you, not in a derogatory way, but rather explaining, I wasn’t there for the kill shot, but Fred had called head shot before a trigger ever broke.

I told you this once already, I had no problem with your feelings of the shot being poorly advised, or unethical in your mind or others. But, if you truly wanted to communicate your feelings and not create a mess, you would have simply sent Fred a PM about it.

It’s obvious you have carried some heavy heartburn for Fred over his battles with Larry and to the lowest levels it had sunk - on both sides. Both sides!

XV-You wanted this shît-show more than anyone else, and you got it...And now all of us, including you, look like a sad crew of fûck’n idiots.

I’m glad you’re finally going to stfu and move on....I hope the best for Gabriel and a bright future.

GFY 🖕🏾😎

#PlankOwnerPNWMafia

“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
111 members (10gaugeman, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,409 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,881
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.