GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No [bleep], really?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The IG is pretty much like your HR dept. He works for the IC, and is there to protect the organization. He's going to spin any findings that way.

Got to look at the details to get the real story.

Carpe' Scrotum
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At least they got Martha Stewart. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Super. Now I can continue trusting the government implicitly.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Politicians don’t go to jail, just pivot.

Private citizens would though. For a long time. Gotta love our crooked ass government. Worry about it when the shooting starts .

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. This is from Mark Meadows.

"I just got out of a nearly 2 hour briefing on the IG report.

It is deeply disturbing. Some former FBI and DOJ officials are about to have some serious explaining to do."

https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by denton

So, we have here a Democrat, an Obama appointee, the IG under Obama reporting "nothing to see here folks". It's likely the FISA warrant and the spying on the Trump campaign came right from Obama himself. That would mean Michael Horowitz, as Obama's IG would have fully known this. So Michael Horowitz "investigates the whole matter that entailed himself and Obama and reports back nothing happened.

Seems on the up and up to me......

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. ...

The guy to watch is Durham. He appears to be in disagreement with Horowitz:

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." -US Attorney John Durham.

Durham has a few more tools at his disposal ...... like subpoenas, grand juries, and indictments. AND ... he is NOT limited to just talking to folks who remain employed by the government (like Horowitz is).

The IG Report is a very broad road-map as to what occurred FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND NOT NECESSARILY CRIMINAL VIEWPOINT.

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

******** Somehow I Don’t Get A Warm Fuzzy Feeling When I See Durham’s Picture *******

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At least they got Martha Stewart. 😂

lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Democrats are just better at playing the political game. The republicans are spineless.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And ..... AG Barr’s initial reaction:

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said, adding, “It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory.”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Horowitz wrote a similar report regarding the Hillary email server issue (no real outcome). he’s a career bureaucrat and definitely will not put his pension in harms way.

The deep state is in deep trouble. Durham is about to drop the hammer.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The fix was in.

What will Durham do? I predict he will fiddle faddle around while the dems keep repeating their lies about Trump.

If Trump loses the election, Durham will quietly be sent into the night--with a lucrative pension. The whole matter will be quietly dropped.

We have had a coup and don't even know it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RufusG
Super. Now I can continue trusting the government implicitly.

PERFECT !!!
Well that made me spit out a perfectly good sip of Whiskey !!
Still laughing brother.

D

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ftbt
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. ...

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." -US Attorney John Durham.

Durham has a few more tools at his disposal ...... like subpoenas, grand juries, and indictments. AND ... he is NOT limited to just talking to folks who remain employed by the government (like Horowitz is).

The IG Report is a very broad road-map as to what occurred FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND NOT NECESSARILY CRIMINAL VIEWPOINT.

******** Somehow I Don’t Get A Warm Fuzzy Feeling When I See Durham’s Picture *******
.........THIS ABOVE....During his investigation Horowitz could not find anyone WHO WOULD ADMIT TO ANY POLITICAL BIAS...Of course they would not admit to that....This report in my opinion is not surprising........It will be the DURHAM REPORT that will be far more damn 'n to the deep state players because Durham has the authority to pursue these players criminally, to convene a grand jury and bring forth criminal indictments......For you Trump haters like Puddle Paddler, SA up chuck eee Charlie, and a few others,,,,,IT AIN,'T OVER.......DURHAM GONNA GET YOUR TRUMP HATING BUTT BUDDIES IN CRIME WITHIN THE DEEP STATE.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ftbt

.........THIS ABOVE....During his investigation Horowitz could not find anyone WHO WOULD ADMIT TO ANY POLITICAL BIAS...Of course they would not admit to that....This report in my opinion is not surprising........It will be the DURHAM REPORT that will be far more damn 'n to the deep state players because Durham has the authority to pursue these players criminally, to convene a grand jury and bring forth criminal indictments......For you Trump haters like Puddle Paddler, SA up chuck eee Charlie, and a few others,,,,,IT AIN,'T OVER.......DURHAM GONNA GET YOUR TRUMP HATING BUTT BUDDIES IN CRIME WITHIN THE DEEP STATE.......

Do you know if he has subpoenaed anyone as of yet? How about a grand jury? I'd sure like to know what's going on.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The fix was in.

What will Durham do? I predict he will fiddle faddle around while the dems keep repeating their lies about Trump.

If Trump loses the election, Durham will quietly be sent into the night--with a lucrative pension. The whole matter will be quietly dropped.

We have had a coup and don't even know it.

We've had more than one, if you didn't notice.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by denton

Maybe reading it for ourselves would be a better alternative. Trust the Media to give you the truth? Not me!

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wormwood Horowitz Punted. As expected.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 700 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.