-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Does anyone have any real world experience with the CZ Scorpion EVO 3? I am thinking that I may want one but would like some real world experiences on it first? Good/Bad and Ugly

Other options I should consider in that price range?

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I have the pistol version with brace. Fun gun. Don’t think there is much else in the market at that price range worth having, unless you get an AR9 of some flavor.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Have the pistol, good pard has one also. He has 15000 rounds through his without issue. Only about 100 through mine as suppressor for it still in nfa jail. Only complaint I have is that it’s not a full auto mp5. Mine has the tail hook brace.

Finding ammo to stay subsonic for it can be tough since barrel is longer than typical 9mm pistols. S&B 150’s have been subsonic 100% of the time. Most 147 I have tried have been mixed results at best

Should probably sell mine as I don’t have much time to shoot all the stuff I have but I find it hard to convince myself to do it

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Brace on one i saw was loose and caused gun to shift, which i didnt like. Overall a modular designed gun. Most who have them replace the trigger and pistol grip. Otherwise a very nice pistol for money. The only other one i got to look at was a sig mpx, sigs quality has been declining, overprices, and cs isnt as good. For the money i would get the cz carbine or pistol.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Great info guys. I appreciate all of it. Keep it coming.

Yeah I’d like to find a used one when it’s time to buy and save myself some cash for spare mags and such.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I shoot Fiocchi 158’s suppressed 100% of the time. All the 147s I’ve tried function fine but aren’t subsonic 100% of the time.
Have probably spent an additional $450 on mods to make it a better gun than the stock pistol config. Some of that is subjective and preference more than function.

My SB brace locks up like a bank vault.

IME, the CZ owns its price point and up until one gets up to the MP5 clones, which I also have experience with and generally prefer.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Really the pistol is only good with a brace or SBR. The carbine is GTG. I have upgraded a few things but it is a pretty good toy. The bolt is pretty heavy so some reciprocating mass compared to a 9mm AR.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by supercrewd
Really the pistol is only good with a brace or SBR. The carbine is GTG. I have upgraded a few things but it is a pretty good toy. The bolt is pretty heavy so some reciprocating mass compared to a 9mm AR.

I am wanting the one with the pdw brace on it. I have a Sig AR pistol in 223 that I put a Law Tactical folder and a SB3 on so I don’t want to go the folding brace route. I really like the looks of the pdw so I’m gonna give it a try.

Reno

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Evo vs Stribog vs B&T:

I have the Stribog-w- an Omega 9k can.

In case you are interested in the Stribog, here’s another review:

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kevinJ
Have the pistol, good pard has one also. He has 15000 rounds through his without issue. Only about 100 through mine as suppressor for it still in nfa jail. Only complaint I have is that it’s not a full auto mp5. Mine has the tail hook brace.

Finding ammo to stay subsonic for it can be tough since barrel is longer than typical 9mm pistols. S&B 150’s have been subsonic 100% of the time. Most 147 I have tried have been mixed results at best

Should probably sell mine as I don’t have much time to shoot all the stuff I have but I find it hard to convince myself to do it

Well if you decide to let yours go get with me and maybe we can work out a deal.

I went to the range and shot one last week and loved it. I think I’ll start saving my pennies and keeping an eye out for a nice used one.

Reno

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How much are they?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got mine the other year and paid $925. They are about $1000 now on buds and grab a gun. I Have the carbine with the faux suppressor ( still waiting on my real suppressors). I changed out the trigger, pull was a bit heavy. I also change the safety selector on it. I didn't like the way it rubbed against my hand. Put an AK style selector on it. I also added some QD sling mounts from Parker Mountain on it. Fun gun to shoot. It pretty much eats any ammo I have ran thru it.

Merry Christmas to all,
Reno

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What suppressors did you go with?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Went with a Griffin Resistance for my 9mm's

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How much are they?

Big Daddy Unlimited sells them for $750 with the brace when they are in stock.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nice i was looking at a dead air but havent made up my mind yet.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,675
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.