Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

AG Barr made this comment in his statement on the IG Report.

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.

FBI Director Wray came out with this statement on Monday, after the release of the DOJ IG report on the Obama FBI spying on the Trump campaign, FBI Director told NBC News that he did not think the Trump campaign was unfairly targeted by the FBI.

“When the FBI opens an investigation it does so with proper predication, with proper authorization based on the law and the facts and nothing else.”

AG Barr also had this to say in his statement,

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray.

Hmmmm, sumthin don't smell right here.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wray should have been fired the day he was hired.I think the only reason he's still there is because of the endless investigations.Trump would had caught he'll if he would have fired him with the investigations going on and I think he will be once Barr and Durham are done.There has to be some reform to keep this from happening again ever.People must go to prison for the crimes they have committed against this Country.Some of their powers must be stripped and more checks and balances must be instilled so it doesn't ever happen ever.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Wray should have been fired the day he was hired.I think the only reason he's still there is because of the endless investigations.Trump would had caught he'll if he would have fired him with the investigations going on and I think he will be once Barr and Durham are done.There has to be some reform to keep this from happening again ever.People must go to prison for the crimes they have committed against this Country.Some of their powers must be stripped and more checks and balances must be instilled so it doesn't ever happen ever.
I couldn't agree more. I honestly don't know how the country will ever be set right without bloodshed and there is small chance it would be set right with bloodshed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should have been fired for first time said they could not find it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need an active gallows.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
it was the same thing under j edgar hoover, just nobody knew what a pos he was. There was no real news, much less the net. He had dirt on everyone, nobody dared even say anything to or about him, much less kick him out of the FBI. That went on for over 30 years, until he was dead. A massive amount of paperwork disappeared from his home the day he died, so you can believe there was still lots of blackmail going on. Bush Sr, Gerald Ford, Warren, Hoover, LBJ were all in on the JFK and RFK murders and cover ups. Clinton and Bush Sr were in on the Iran contra and huge coke epidemic. This country has been rotten at least since the installation of the Federal reserve (1913)and the Income tax, Women were given the vote so that wages could be suppressed and govt could grow (a lot).

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 37 invisible), 1,929 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,401
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.