Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Going off grid for a bit, need some GOOD tunes.

Device takes 128gb cards. Arrange by PM. I will be glad to trade gear or something. Not Apple.

Don't need "classic rock" "dork music" or "jigger jabber".

I like disco, wave, punk, heavy metal, classic country, alt rock, fusion, classical, foreign language, deep house, chill

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 12/10/19.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’d never figured you for disco.....

Ps. What’s deep house chill music?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is a head banger.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh my....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Deep house and chit is just chillout music to me. I imagine that there are other definitions. Disco dance wave ohhh, I rather hear that and country from the time period than the same old tired classic rock. But there's volumes from the past couple of decades I know nothing of.

Up looking for options.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
TTT

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You looking for suggestions I guess?

This deep enough House for you?

"Ya see House is a movement"

Heard that 10-12 years ago on a college or HS station down in the Fresno area.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have 68+ hours no repeats on flash drive. Downloaded mostly from I tunes. It’s a mix of everything that has THE JUCE, you would have to edit to your tastes or just skip ones you don’t like also have about 180 tracks in a note book I plan on downloading this winter sometime

Last edited by 16penny; 12/10/19.

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 16penny
I have 68+ hours no repeats on flash drive. Downloaded mostly from I tunes. It’s a mix of everything that has THE JUCE, you would have to edit to your tastes or just skip ones you don’t like also have about 180 tracks in a note book I plan on downloading this winter sometime

That'd be great if we can work out details. PM coming.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd do some of that downloading for you Boomer, If I was computer smart.

I do have some on this thing a friend put on here from his phone. Maybe I can get a drive tomorrow when I'm in the big city.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Sorry, all of my music is hetero

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kelbro
Sorry, all of my music is hetero

Yes, I recall that from your interesting hetero Friday contributions... Or not.... Just about anything other than classic rock. I got a radio at 9yrs and listened to KGON 92.3 out of Portland wayyy to long. Chit just don't sound good anymore, with exceptions on the harder side.

Geno, the amount I'm looking for we don't have time to find it...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, we never stopped where I could pick up a card to download the songs my friend put on this computer. I just checked, 247 songs I think if I'm reading the thing correctly. 2.8 GB I think

Korn, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, Johnny Cash (Covering Nirvana etc), Skillet, Godsmack, NIN, Slipknot, DMX, House of Pain, and more.

I'll probably go into town again tomorrow and for sure on Friday as I have a DR appt. Could get a card then if you're interested. Maybe you've already got one filled from the folks on here, lotsa music junkies it seems around this place.

Geno

In it is contentment

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well, we never stopped where I could pick up a card to download the songs my friend put on this computer. I just checked, 247 songs I think if I'm reading the thing correctly. 2.8 GB I think

Korn, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, Johnny Cash (Covering Nirvana etc), Skillet, Godsmack, NIN, Slipknot, DMX, House of Pain, and more.

I'll probably go into town again tomorrow and for sure on Friday as I have a DR appt. Could get a card then if you're interested. Maybe you've already got one filled from the folks on here, lotsa music junkies it seems around this place.

Geno

Looking at your play list you are a lot younger than I thought. You forgot Limp Biscuit.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks Geno. I did get a couple music "loans" worked out from GoodGuys here! Get that friend to hook you up with 10,000 more tunes! It'd be good to here some different stuff.... Hopefully it all works out... These cheap players I'm looking at seem to only read the first 4000 songs on a card! LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Young at heart!

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

Looking at your play list you are a lot younger than I thought. You forgot Limp Biscuit.

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Young at heart!

I looked at valsdad instead of Boomer, I guess we are all as old as we feel , sorry, Boomer

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh no, I meant he is. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

OK who is the old fart mtnboomer or Valsdad.
Yall got me all cornfusied.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Texczech

OK who is the old fart mtnboomer or Valsdad.
Yall got me all cornfusied.

After thinking about it for a few minutes. I must be the old fart. I cant figure out how to post a picture.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
765 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 74 invisible), 2,975 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,716
Posts18,400,390
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.