Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Had a check fedexed to me yesterday morning. Arrived at my door 500 miles away in less than 24 hours.

NRA Patron
BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dale06
Had a check fedexed to me yesterday morning. Arrived at my door 500 miles away in less than 24 hours.

Good thing it wasn't marked "FRAGILE".

Glad your funds made it ok.:) Nothing worse than waiting for the ol' check is in the mail routine.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After my fall, I ordered a harness off E-bay. They sent it Fedex and it was delivered to the wrong address. Without going into a lot of detail, I had to get the shipper to sign a waiver saying he wouldn't file a claim. Once that was done, Fedex refunded me the full amount. The process took nearly 4 mths, but I got my money.

Fedex refused to deliver to my address, after that. I would go to the PO for my mail and they would have a Fedex pkg for me. I asked why she had my pkg and was told the driver said he couldn't find my address and would ask if they could leave it there. That PO lady was really good. Oh, I lived across the highway in sight of the PO. This went on for about 3-4 years. UPS never had a problem finding my address.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Out here there is a delivery company called On-Trac, and you would play hell to convince me that they don't go to the local homeless camps every morning to find the dirtyist tweekers possible to deliver packages for them. They are only in 4 or 5 West coast states but they manage to make FedEx look good.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
After searching and searching to find Varget before I ran out, I found one 8#. In transit, FedEx sent a note saying it was destroyed while in transit.

The vendor said that one of the FedEx shipping points informed them that FedEx was destroying powder shipments at one particular hub and had happened to other orders from the vendor.

FedEx did not return the powder to the shipper, but informed everyone it was "destroyed" in transit and tough luck.

Sounds like some warehouse employees are needing some powder for Christmas.

The vendor refunded my money including shipping charges and was tearing into FedEx for fraud and filing some sort of complaint with ATF too.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Checked Fedex tracking on two items and they claim they couldn't deliver because of weather. I live 15 miles from the Fedex facility and it was 50 degrees and raining today. LOL! One they handed over to the post office and I will pick up the other. What a clown show!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Pat85
That thing looks like they drove over it with a fork lift.

I had a Browning Safari .243 with a chunk of exhibition grade Claro walnut arrive with tire tracks on the box. Needless to say it was in two pieces. UPS ate that one.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by DMc
This is how a UPS driver left a nice Rem 788 30-30 on the front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

hope that rifle was insured for 3 times the buying price, I always over insure with UPS

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Checked Fedex tracking on two items and they claim they couldn't deliver because of weather. I live 15 miles from the Fedex facility and it was 50 degrees and raining today. LOL! One they handed over to the post office and I will pick up the other. What a clown show!!

After having a similar occurrence once I asked our UPS delivery driver about the why of situations like that. His reply was, "Off the record,... that's been known to happen sometimes if a driver is running behind schedule much and/or loaded down with too many deliveries and a single delivery is a bit out of the way of his normal daily route coverage."

In my case it was a next day delivery by noon to a small town bank that the driver reported "unable to deliver -- closed". I called the bank and confirmed that it was indeed open full regular business hours and did not close for lunch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc
This is how a UPS driver left a nice Rem 788 30-30 on the front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

UPS totally destroyed a classic ML target gun for me in similar fashion and substantially damaged a new Highwall in similar fashion. They are on my list right after the lawyers.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
had a UPS drive delivered a package to the shop a few years back, it had like s 1/2" hole in the side so I signed for it. He walked out the door and came right back in and Reach into his pocket and said this goes with the package, it was the bolt handle off of a Remington 700 rifle. told him I'm refusing the package he said too late I already signed for it, told him he defrauded me by not telling me he broke it, also told him every thing is being recorded on my Surveillance system and i will be taking it to the hub which was only a mile down the road after I close up. He changed his little pad and marked it refused due to damage.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
USPS is best here followed by UPS. FedEx is dang near non useable. Still waiting on some Badlands rain gear and a Christensen Mesa that was ordered 2-2.5 weeks ago as the shippers used FedEx. They may show up before Christmas.

Yup.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
FedEx lies like a cheap rug, every one of them. Must be company policy.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I wonder seeing some of the firearms if the damage is 100% on purpose damage to the package/contents.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by joken2

After having a similar occurrence once I asked our UPS delivery driver about the why of situations like that. His reply was, "Off the record,... that's been known to happen sometimes if a driver is running behind schedule much and/or loaded down with too many deliveries and a single delivery is a bit out of the way of his normal daily route coverage."

In my case it was a next day delivery by noon to a small town bank that the driver reported "unable to deliver -- closed". I called the bank and confirmed that it was indeed open full regular business hours and did not close for lunch.

That must be what is happening because they said they tried to deliver Friday and I know they weren’t there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldman3
After my fall, I ordered a harness off E-bay. They sent it Fedex and it was delivered to the wrong address. Without going into a lot of detail, I had to get the shipper to sign a waiver saying he wouldn't file a claim. Once that was done, Fedex refunded me the full amount. The process took nearly 4 mths, but I got my money.

Fedex refused to deliver to my address, after that. I would go to the PO for my mail and they would have a Fedex pkg for me. I asked why she had my pkg and was told the driver said he couldn't find my address and would ask if they could leave it there. That PO lady was really good. Oh, I lived across the highway in sight of the PO. This went on for about 3-4 years. UPS never had a problem finding my address.

People don't commonly know this... about this "Smart Post" Stuff..

Fed Ex largest customer is the Postal Service... and the Postal Service's largest customer is Fed Ex...

the postal service uses Fed Ex freight to deliver their shipping containers to the receiving Sectional Center..
and Fed Ex uses the Postal Service to deliver a lot of their packages to the recipient.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I have a choice in how a package is shipped, it's always USPS first, UPS next, and Fed-Ex last.

Yep!

Our Spokane Fedex facility is unbelievable. I've never seen such an Orwellian creation. Scores of cameras, barred gate turnstyles, brutal.

R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Finally got one of the shipments yesterday.. Two still in limbo somewhere; wife's medical stuff is one of 'em... She called the outfit last night and they said they can use USPS but can't track the shipment... Total bullchit - every time I have something sent via USPS the clerk circles the tracking number on the receipt... I told her when she calls again tonight to let ME talk to that woman - and when she tells me they can't track a USPS box I'm gonna inform her in as tactful (yeah, right) manner as I can that she's full of chit...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Timely subject as I just waited two weeks for Fed Ex to delivery a package from Illinois to Texas. I could have ridden a bicycle up there and back quicker. The time it took wasn't so bad, but watching the tracking just makes you wonder. For instance, the package arrived at one point and sat for about 9 hours. Then it left at 10:30 pm Wednesday and arrived at the next stop around midday on Friday. The distance between stops? About 20 miles!!

A couple of years ago I got a phone call from a female Fed Ex driver asking me if I could come to the local depot and pick up my package as she was supposed to get off work in 10 minutes and she was 15 minutes away from my house. WTF?! Glad she's not a surgeon.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4-5 years ago, I was bitchin about how bad Fedex was and 1/2 the people that responded took up for them. How good they were, on time, etc. My how things have changed.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.