Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Shaking my head Etoh. You're so focused on trying to be smart, you've missed some basic points and confused yourself on a very basic concept. This just ain't that hard.

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Yondering
Shaking my head Etoh. You're so focused on trying to be smart, you've missed some basic points and confused yourself on a very basic concept. This just ain't that hard.

your making it too simple, (confusing impulse and thrust) I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. (scratching head)

Last edited by Etoh; 12/10/19.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Did you act on impulse and thrust your head somewhere it doesn't belong?

We can agree that you're one of the only people I know of who refuses to understand how a muzzle brake works or why it's called a brake, not a break.

Last edited by Yondering; 12/10/19.
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
at least I'll can change my mind just show me the math

your cranialrectomorphism is so ingrained you cant change.

the we ( got a turd in your pocket) cant even acknowledge the term came about because others didn't agree with term brake.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Muzzle blast directed through a typical brake absolutely produces a louder report than without. Much in the same way breath blown through a whistle or horn is louder than even the most vigorous exhale expended directly to the atmosphere.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Muzzle blast directed through a typical brake absolutely produces a louder report than without. Much in the same way breath blown through a whistle or horn is louder than even the most vigorous exhale expended directly to the atmosphere.

YES SIR!

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by Etoh

the we ( got a turd in your pocket) cant even acknowledge the term came about because others didn't agree with term brake.

No, it didn't. The only reason people call it a break is poor spelling, except for you. Nobody else is that confused.

A brake does not work by "jet thrust" - you're hung up on that and making a simple thing seem complicated. The truly laughable part is you don't seem to have any personal experience shooting a braked rifle or pistol to know how well they can work, you're just arguing based on your theories that you're convinced are more correct than reality.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Etoh

No, it didn't. The only reason people call it a break is poor spelling, except for you. Nobody else is that confused.

A brake does not work by "jet thrust" - you're hung up on that and making a simple thing seem complicated. The truly laughable part is you don't seem to have any personal experience shooting a braked rifle or pistol to know how well they can work, you're just arguing based on your theories that you're convinced are more correct than reality.

How could you possibly know out of all the gun forums, and posts, and other people using spelling of break, that you are the only perfect speller? You Maroon.

Never said it worked by jet thrust, idiot, you are the one saying that, you still cant get it through that old head the difference between an impulse (shock wave) and continued push (thrust)

you never even read an earlier post why I liked compensators, fool

Guns Iam using with compensators.

Sako TRG 42 308
Sako TRG 44 300 Win Mag.
FN McMillan A5 300 short mag.
Ruger RPR 6.5
Ruger RPR 5.56
Troy AR 15 5.56
GAP Gladius 6.5
Ruger Pro Hunter 6.5
Clark Pin Gun
Mod. 41. S&W 22lr 7 in.
STI
to name some.

You can rant and rave all you want, but Im done with this thread.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

No, it didn't. The only reason people call it a break is poor spelling

Bingo. If the Internet has taught me one thing it's that people are more ignorant than I had previously thought. (That or people just don't give a hoot about spelling anymore.)

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Come on guys - brake it up

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 163bc, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,633
Posts18,455,226
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.