Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
It's official In Rockingham Co. Our county supervisors voted tonight to not recognize or enforce any new gun laws our rulers in Richmond and NoVa decide to try and force on us. 4,000 (early estimate) people showed up. Crowd was heated to put it lightly. Lots of good speakers, and I'm proud of my neighbors.

Gov. "Blackface" Northam can suck a big dick tonight.
A.G. Mark Herring made the statement that it was nothing but symbolic and that new laws that were coming WOULD be enforced. All I can say is Come and take 'em Mark! Us peckerwoods in the mountains aren't going down without a fight!

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I dont think they realize how many peckerwoods there are in this country. I hate it for them if they come to NE
Texas.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Come & take ‘em??

They don’t have the balls.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Molon Labe Skyla!

Rock on Brothers.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Culpeper county Sheriff Jenkins said that if forced to he would deputize thousands of law abiding residents to protect their constitutional rights.
Bloomberg thinks he can come Into Virginia and pay millions of dollars and strip us of our liberty he's delusional. Some of the hardest fought battles of the revolution and the war of northern aggression were fought in this state and we're happy to do it all over again.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Es sir was a great turnout with good results .
Kenneth

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The gal holding up her cards advocating background checks and such , did she make a speech ? Wife has a bad back so I walked her out to the car to get the pressure off .
Was hoping if she did she got booed out if the building . She didn’t stand for prayer and the Dem rep didn’t stand for pledge of allegiance .
Guess it shouldn’t have been a surprise , but you would have thought there would have been a little show of respect .
Kenneth

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stafford County Board of Supervisors meets Tuesday evening. The same issue is on the agenda. Spotsylvania passed it unanimously last night. We expect he same. I'll be there with a group of friends. This is where we draw the line.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
No war in history was won on the defense.

I only when being a traitor is extremely dangerous will treason stop. If standing your ground is the plan the Dem/Comms will simply out wait you or out maneuver and out finance you.

If the gun-rights folks can organize, (and you see they can) then organize a completer state tax revolt. THAT will force the hand of the other side. When they don't surrender (and they won') you then need to understand the rules of open war, and THEY need to worry about what comes in the wee hours, not you. You CAN'T win if you are on the defense. Tax revolt is offensive when it comes to political war and it's the ONLY thing that can work for you if you don't want a shooting war.

What they have done is a de facto act of war. Your folks need to understand that, and accept it for exactly what it is.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
The gal holding up her cards advocating background checks and such , did she make a speech ? Wife has a bad back so I walked her out to the car to get the pressure off .
Was hoping if she did she got booed out if the building . She didn’t stand for prayer and the Dem rep didn’t stand for pledge of allegiance .
Guess it shouldn’t have been a surprise , but you would have thought there would have been a little show of respect .
Kenneth

The old bag got to babble for her 3 minutes to a crowd that could've cared less. Traffic backed up from Spotswood H.S. back to Joe Bowman Chevrolet

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Culpeper county Sheriff Jenkins said that if forced to he would deputize thousands of law abiding residents to protect their constitutional rights.
Bloomberg thinks he can come Into Virginia and pay millions of dollars and strip us of our liberty he's delusional. Some of the hardest fought battles of the revolution and the war of northern aggression were fought in this state and we're happy to do it all over again.

Would he deputize Texans. If so we would support yall.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by szihn
No war in history was won on the defense.

I only when being a traitor is extremely dangerous will treason stop. If standing your ground is the plan the Dem/Comms will simply out wait you or out maneuver and out finance you.

If the gun-rights folks can organize, (and you see they can) then organize a completer state tax revolt. THAT will force the hand of the other side. When they don't surrender (and they won') you then need to understand the rules of open war, and THEY need to worry about what comes in the wee hours, not you. You CAN'T win if you are on the defense. Tax revolt is offensive when it comes to political war and it's the ONLY thing that can work for you if you don't want a shooting war.

What they have done is a de facto act of war. Your folks need to understand that, and accept it for exactly what it is.

The resolution passed included a provision stating no county funds may be used to enforce their unconstitutional laws.
I agree though, the only way to win is to cut off the financing of our own destruction.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Texczech

We'll gladly accept reinforcement from any Texan any time. If your from West Texas, doubly so.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You sure as hell have my support. God bless you all, I’ll gladly stand with my southern brothers and I have a lot of friends that would too. We’d come well equipped.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

We'll gladly accept reinforcement from any Texan any time. If your from West Texas, doubly so.

Not from West Texas. Futherest North East Texas as you can go. We live in the twin city of Texarkana. We have to fight the Arkansas side regularly because they just aren't right. If you say what the problem really is you are just called racist. I'm sick of it. Ready to stand up and get civilization back!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Not from West Texas. Futherest North East Texas as you can go. We live in the twin city of Texarkana. We have to fight the Arkansas side regularly because they just aren't right. If you say what the problem really is you are just called racist. I'm sick of it. Ready to stand up and get civilization back!

I love east Texas too. Boudin balls, catfish and alligator gar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they keep democrats running the state they will change the gun laws. Sanctuary counties in Colorado did not stop them. Every year they change something. We are looking at a red flag law in Colorado starting 1-1-2020.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 12/11/19.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was at the Spotsy meeting last night in chambers...Great turnout! We had 5 lib whackadoodles speak.... the first was a fat, dumpy bitch with a "proud democrat" sweatshirt on...she was sanwhiched between Nick Freitas and Bryce Reeves...she looked really bad following Nick!
Later, there was a guy, dressed in black with some real tinfoil hat ideas about Heller, SCOTUS,and the NRA. When his time expired, they cut his mic, and he wouldn't leave the podium....lady deputy came over to usher him away so others could speak. Jagoff raised his hands screaming "don't touch me...don't shoot....don't touch me!" Then he side stepped the deputy, and rushed the bench...screamed something at the two supervisors and threw his speech papers at Tim and Dave(supervisors Ross and McLaughlin) then two really BIG deputies grabbed him and removed him from the room! The deputies got a standing ovation!
We passed it 7-0 and our sheriff issued a great and reassuring statement....not quite as good as Scott's, but almost equally reassuring!
We're on a roll in VA.....it's just a shame we had the low voter turnout that got us in this mess to start with.......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty sure there will be a different result tonight in Fauquier Co. these smug azzhats on our board think they know what is best for us. They are going to refuse to vote on it at all.

Last edited by 163bc; 12/12/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Citrus County, FL adopted a similar resolution a few days ago. Local paper says it's only symbolic. Well, not if the county sheriff deputizes the citizens en masse.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

623 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 68 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,244
Posts18,447,917
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.