Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
alwaysindoors,

urfubar,

I simply captured your Lying Piece Of Schittedness,at the time. Pardon my not needing to "look" facts up,as the writing was literally on the wall. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My paycheck,wouldn't fit in your wallet. Hint.

I don't have a paycheck..... I sign paychecks.... hahahahahahhaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh Oh , and Stick, I sign the paychecks from my couch..... seriously... woohoo.. hahahahahaha

Are you nice to the MAN that signs yours?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Cluelessness,as much as your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schittedness and the LAST thing I'd wish to do,is to swipe the Sweet "satisfactions" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Mainly,because it's all that you've "got' and that would be mean. Hint.

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you do your best. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aaaw Stick.... why so angry? is the boss man mean to you?

Oh and yep I decided to un-ignore you, It is now winter here and you are my entertainment.... hard to beat yankin your chain for fun.... you take the bait every time.

Lets talk more about your paycheck... that sounds awesome....... wink

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Yeah, he makes ni gg er money and brags about it. Show us a bank statement stubby stinky. If it's a weekly pay check, must be a whopper. Showing pictures of himself is hideous enough, his pittance paycheck must be even funnier. And how about his foam covered trailer he lives in. God, he's a pitiful little mutt.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh, here comes his stupid cut n paste response.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

I find your Emotional Delusions,rather fascinating. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Compelling "testimony",that your Imitation,is your "entertainment" and "bait" that I "took". Hint. LAUGHING!

Ain't it a hoot,that I'm in your every thought,speech pattern and reply. Hint.

Bless your heart,for following so whole heartedly.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

6mm,

Here's to the sanctity of your very WELL founded Insecurities and how besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Brokedick Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The only things you can "afford",are Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying. Blanket Ass tears,have no equal!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He is unboxing thirty pair of Skecher ShapeUp shoes and staging them for splendid pixelation .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

Be SURE to cite "all" of your "experiences",as you unleash your foot Fetish...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You'd need a Co-signer for the laces and a Packer,to schlep you to the places. Hint.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Your Flat Landing Delusions,are simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you Do NOTHING Kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying,you Magnificently Insecure CLUELESS Brokedick Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........................

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dear Stick Schit,

Your poor little fingers continue to type frantically exuberating insecurities. Perhaps it is because you know and clearly see how little your words mean. You have the answers and knowbody will listen! Frantically typing the same words 10,000 times isn't going to change that but by all means continue your frantic, insecure, escapade! While you continue to shoot your mouth and your 100,000 of thousands of bullets....Lmfao, the rest of us are busy putting meat in our freezers and food on the dinner table. While you are busy figuring out your means to survival your more than clearly dumbfuqckitude has spent enouph money on worthless endeavours that you could have ensured survival 100 times! Lauphing!!!! Perhaps it's exactly the reason why you now cite that you prefer just one bullet to do it all!! People a lot smarter than you didn't have to spend there entire fortune to figure out that one bullet would actually do it ALL. Congratulations you litteraly dumfuqvkitudinal frantic little fingers typeing, insecure, hardcore survivalist. We're all deeply impressed

LITERALLY Lauphing my ass off 😂😂😂

It's sad, ALMOST

I look forward to your next insecure rant that means LESS than NOTHING

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Not to interrupt this productive exchange, but back to the question at hand:

I am in the .223 camp if a new rifle is an option. I set my wife up with a .243 T3 compact only to find that she likes shooting my .223 much more. It's the muzzle blast as much as the recoil that causes flinching and makes the experience unenjoyable, and there's really no way to reduce that much in a .270. Muzzle brakes are really counter productive for that.

If a new rifle is not an option and you reload, you could try the light TTSX bullets. I wouldn't even drive them too fast. Shoot for 2800 or so. They're meant to expand at 6.8spc velocity, so no concern there. They'd pretty much match .243 recoil energy.

If you don't reload and are sold on the .270, use 110gr ammo, add a limbsaver recoil pad to your tikka, and invest I GOOD ear protection. Also, make sure she doesn't shoot too much off the bench. Bench shooting amplifies recoil.

B
B
To answer the OPs question, mathematically there is a recoil difference of roughly like 10% between 130 and 150gr factory loads. In practice I don’t recall ever noticing the difference.

I don’t know what type of hunting you’re doing, but if it’s mostly stand hunting, I would consider a Boyd’s laminate stock, just because the weight will reduce recoil some. Also since there’s about a million Tikka’s out there you could probably sell it later for minimal loss if you wanted

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MTDan
Not to interrupt this productive exchange, but back to the question at hand:

If a new rifle is not an option and you reload, you could try the light TTSX bullets. I wouldn't even drive them too fast. Shoot for 2800 or so. They're meant to expand at 6.8spc velocity, so no concern there. They'd pretty much match .243 recoil energy.

If you don't reload and are sold on the .270, use 110gr ammo, add a limbsaver recoil pad to your tikka, and invest I GOOD ear protection. Also, make sure she doesn't shoot too much off the bench. Bench shooting amplifies recoil.

I agree, we have used the 95gr TSX at 1900fps and many 100-110gr bullets at varying velocities successfully on deer, antelope, hogs, axis, blackbuck.

Last edited by CRS; 12/12/19.

Arcus Venator
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rickt300
mjkchunt,

Only you,can prevent YOU from saying something fhuqking STUPID and it is funnier than fhuqk,that you are powerless in the refrain. Rest assured,if I had them reigns,I'd simply let you keep rolling and doing your BEST,due the unbridled fhuqking HILARITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day,do you think of me? More times than 'Bore,or do you think it's a pretty close race? You Frustrated Fillys,are certainly a "hard charging" lot,with your copious Imaginations and Pretend,fueling your Sexual Proclivities...you "lucky" kchunt. It is a shame,that you haven't the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy what a CLUELESS Fhuqk you are,though there's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for CRYING and perhaps consider Whimpering in silence.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Change the fugging tampon!

Mr rickt300, with all due respect we are not suppose to respond to Stick in a derogatory manor as it assaults a few sensibility's..... wink

Got a link?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rickt300,
I don't have a link. Fred111 has said Rick Bin told him he is not allowed to respond directly to Stick.
Also in the recent past I have caught hell from various poster for challenging Stick.... basically we are suppose to suffer his drivel.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Trystan
Dear Stick Schit,

Your poor little fingers continue to type frantically exuberating insecurities. Perhaps it is because you know and clearly see how little your words mean. You have the answers and knowbody will listen! Frantically typing the same words 10,000 times isn't going to change that but by all means continue your frantic, insecure, escapade! While you continue to shoot your mouth and your 100,000 of thousands of bullets....Lmfao, the rest of us are busy putting meat in our freezers and food on the dinner table. While you are busy figuring out your means to survival your more than clearly dumbfuqckitude has spent enouph money on worthless endeavours that you could have ensured survival 100 times! Lauphing!!!! Perhaps it's exactly the reason why you now cite that you prefer just one bullet to do it all!! People a lot smarter than you didn't have to spend there entire fortune to figure out that one bullet would actually do it ALL. Congratulations you litteraly dumfuqvkitudinal frantic little fingers typeing, insecure, hardcore survivalist. We're all deeply impressed

LITERALLY Lauphing my ass off 😂😂😂

It's sad, ALMOST

I look forward to your next insecure rant that means LESS than NOTHING

Trystain,

I'm groovin' upon your slurring keyboard,very WELL founded Insecurities and the HILARITY of your Melting Snowflake routine,being no "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not forget,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of flattery and feel free to try and convince yourself,that you "could too". I rather enjoy how often you must lie to yourself...you "lucky" Brokedick Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep in mind,for future Hissy Fits,to Google "paragraph",as it may help you catch your weazing breath. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying,but please consider wiping away the streaming Mascara from your quivering lips,as it's rather unbecoming.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

EmptyDan,

With a POS Teeker 270 already in the OP's mitts,she could invest $.99 into it and upgrade same,with a For Sale sign. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Those funds could simply applied,to something worth a fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

BendinNY,

Good call...you Drooling Fhuqktard. hint. Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqks,never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

CRS,

Holster your STUPIDITY,pass the 223 and get the fhuqk outta the way. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Rickety,

She can't muster a First Fhuqking Clue and hilariously...you can't either. You "hard chargers" really "get after it". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

urfubar,

I'm more than happy to hand you all of the rope,that you THINK you can "handle" and you are doing GREAT. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you just also happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Perhaps fill out another Hurt Feeler's Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a riot and I rather enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you...you "lucky" kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Didja' fall and bump your pointy head again and re-forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

While I certainly didn't Invent the 257Wby,I sure as fhuqk Perfected it and you get to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. How many times have you schit your pants today? Can you turn on the light switch by yourself yet? Didn't think so. Hint. LAUGHING!

I reckon it's plum handy for you to be a Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too? What were the "odds"? All you can "do" is feverishly devour my every word,gawk every Splendid Pixel and practice trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and the HILARITY of doing your best,you poor poor(literally) Retarded Fhuqktool.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Stick,

I know how much you like to post pic's of your gear and espouse on your great wealth and magnificent income. You would gain many kudo's and accolades if you shared pic's of your luxurious home with us.
I would imagine a man of your means has a beautiful house?

Please share so we can no longer guess & pretend.

Thanks,

Fubar

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
elkchunt,

Didja' fall and bump your pointy head again and re-forgot about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

While I certainly didn't Invent the 257Wby,I sure as fhuqk Perfected it and you get to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. How many times have you schit your pants today? Can you turn on the light switch by yourself yet? Didn't think so. Hint. LAUGHING!

I reckon it's plum handy for you to be a Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too? What were the "odds"? All you can "do" is feverishly devour my every word,gawk every Splendid Pixel and practice trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and the HILARITY of doing your best,you poor poor(literally) Retarded Fhuqktool.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Awwwwwwwwe! How sweet! Dip Schit can't figure out why all these people give zero schits about his vocabulary of 150 words that have been posted 48,015 times! It's almost beyond lauphable! Your insecurity is so predictable its sad.......ALMOST 😂😂😂😂😂

I look forward to your next good cry and we all are in awe at your oblivious stupidity!!! Congratulations and please do tell your BOSS we all asked for you to get a raise for trying SO hard you hard charger you. Stupidity in zero ways escapes your employee mentality does it??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 222Sako, 54 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.