Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

Three words...location,location,location. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Just how many times a day,do you think about me? Not on a "good" day for you,just an average one? Hint.

You fhuqking Moths,simply cain't avoid The Flame and it is profoundly poignant,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,tha you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Trystain,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,to "create" that which you NEED most. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Minimum Wage Brokedick Whiners,are a fhuqking hoot! At least you "get" to "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Plagiarize as you must and do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while rememberig all the things you can't "do" and how all is beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

Might I suggest you fill out yet another Hurt Feeler's Report and grab 100 or so ruled sheets,so you can start to list your very WELL founded Insecurities. In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass. What do you "do" for a "living" again? Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your heart for Whining,because it is both warranted and your only "move". You gals are certainly a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No wonder you can afford to buy boolits without takin out a loan......

Speakin of loans, at least I don't have to take a loan to pay my credit card bill..... hahahahahahaha

Nice talk ...... I do take comfort in knowing I am so in your "head" you have to scrounge up old post of mine......

Nice crack shack you live in... winnin..... hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Maybe the boss will give you some overtime.... you hard charger you... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Still waiting for you to top this.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Also waiting on your load info for the 9x57 and 350 grain Speer in the .460 Wby.

Oh,I did read all your info on the .257 Wby and you said you never shot one. It's easy to see who shoots and who doesn't. wink

Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

I've admittedly never shot a 257 Wby.

Laughing!.....................(grin)

Last edited by elkhunternm; 12/12/19.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it fascinating,that you've less than zero fhuqking inkling,just how of an Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk you are. Very "impressive". Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you be SURE to quantify how many times you think about me,on an average day,then cite how many times you reference me both aloud and in text. Those realizations are gonna steal more than a little "thunder",of your "comfort" in "knowing" things. Hint. LAUGHING!

When a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,such as yourself,"decrees" a Delusional "stance"...one KNOWS it's gonna be funnier than fhuqk and a breeze to capture for posterity. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint.

As an aside,I barely average 65hrs of OT a week. Hint.

Bless your heart,for being soooooooo enthralled and pardon my dictating your every thought and "move",as you "live" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

elkchunt,

A Rented Secondhand Lady Lion on a Hand Held "Adventure" by The Coke Bottle Kchunt,isn't at the "top" of anything,other than the Oblivious HILARITY Chronicles. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Were you to submit that picture to The Jerry Lewis Telethon Foundation,I'm sure you'd receive a check in the mail...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the fhuqking Incredible HILARITY,of you doing your best and the AMAZINGLY loooooooowwww "standards" associated with same. Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you greedily cling to my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,you poor poor(literally) Delusional Drooling Fhuqktard. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Stick you missed a great opportunity to prove you are what you say..... Your lack of home pic's leads me to believe you are a liar and poser........

Tell us more about your job & paycheck... you fuuckin lying sack of chit.... hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Jees Stick, we were only funnin!!! 😂😂😂 By all means though, continue to FRANTICALLY type your first responder messages with your quivering little fingers we do know how urgent your message is! We care for you and your employee mentality is at the top of our list of want to be's. We are all thankful for what you bring to the table and no I'm not talking about at your house.

Don't know if you even have a table? With an employee mentality sometimes schit happens so don't take it to heart you do nothing bottom feeder 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😪😂😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

I reckon you think $400 a day is big money??????

Last edited by Trystan; 12/12/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So is not being rich and working for a wage something I’m supposed to be ashamed of? Real interesting crowd here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by westernsloper
So is not being rich and working for a wage something I’m supposed to be ashamed of? Real interesting crowd here.

No westernsloper, don't take it personal this is for Stick..... he is the one bragging and lying .... the rest of us work hard for our $ also

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by westernsloper

No westernsloper, don't take it personal this is for Stick..... he is the one bragging and lying .... the rest of us work hard for our $ also

+1

Last edited by Trystan; 12/12/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Rickety,

She can't muster a First Fhuqking Clue and hilariously...you can't either. You "hard chargers" really "get after it". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Well if you don't remove that tampon your vagina will fester and you will be even more of a bitch, just take that under consideration.

Beyond that since you started you goofy rant I have been outside in great weather shooting a couple of rifles and coming back in reloading the brass and going back out to do it again. I really enjoy testing different loads. Having the most fun shooting a 44 magnum carbine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

I miss nothing and feel free to "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend,in the way(s) you NEED most,to best salve your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Ain't it a rather fascinating Dichotomy,that which is unfathomable by you,is simply blasse' for me? Perspective never ain't not interesting and very often fhuqking HILARIOUS to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

I'm hardly bragging and am in fact sandbagging,if only as per usual. I do enjoy how you are a CLUELESS Kchunt and just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

You be sure to stay the course and I'll simply consume your every thought and "move". Hell...who knows,maybe you'll even come along so far,as to copy me. Oooooopsie!!!! Wayyyyyy too fhuqing late,you "hard charger" you. hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Trystain,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. There's little "danger" of you leaving your couchbound kchunt and doing something for yourself and it's only charitable of me,to grant you the opportunity to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You keep bagging them Happy Meals and trying to "convince" yourself,that your hair net "doesn't look too bad". Hint. LAUGHING!

No wonder you gotta steal pictures. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

wetturn,

Few give a lesser fhuqk about money,than I. Mainly because,I've always hit it on the head. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Everyone works for a wages,but not all wages are commensurate. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!................

rickety,

Sorry to hear about the trevails of your Soured Box,but now you can FINALLY say,that you can speak of something in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Sounds like a VERY Big Day in Texas. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

Jeezus Fhuqk,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqking Retard. Here I set mired in the Asphalt Jungle,waiting to be regaled with your "tantalizing" "exploits" and looking at rifles wantonly,in a Sears Catalog. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best and sharing how very fhuqking dismal that reality is. Maybe try yet another Hurt Feeler's Report?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Got a really nice 270 win with a Lilja barrel and Borden stock that doesn’t kick much with 58 grains of 4831 and 140 accubonds. And a heart barreled Mauser with a stick my dad carved that shoots 110 barns ttsx into knots.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by fredIII
Got a really nice 270 win with a Lilja barrel and Borden stock that doesn’t kick much with 58 grains of 4831 and 140 accubonds. And a heart barreled Mauser with a stick my dad carved that shoots 110 barns ttsx into knots.

Fred, I've used the same exact load! It's a good one!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmmm...I didn't know Ann and Nancy made barrels? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I've got a REALLY nice Winny 54 Hornet,that was used Bounty Hunting for both Seals and Eagles,while killing more Brown Bears than Droolers could fathom. All rebuilt and Purtied up,with a Shilen spout(punched K-Hornet of course),MacaMillion G&H patterned handle,yada,yada,yada. Hint.

It's only kilt 100's and 100's of Deer. You gals really "get after it" and Trystain sure do suck a mean ass. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Less recoil comes from lighter bullets and lower velocity. How about that? Nothing new there.

Make your selection for each variable. If still too much recoil, get a 243 Win.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And while everyone debates about 270 recoil I'll be hanging up game with an open sighted 30-30.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hmmmmmm...I didn't know Ann and Nancy made barrels? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

“Every second of the night I live another life”

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
buttchock,

I'm unfamiliar with said chambering. Is it based off the 6.5 Creedmoor?

Thanks!..............

slowsox,

That's the spirit! Out dumb the Dumbfhuqks. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If forced to suffer a Lever,pass the 7-08 and 6x MQ. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

McNugget,

The only reason it's sooooooooo fhuqking FUNNY,is because you know she was doing her best. Hint.

Bless her heart for trying though.

Hint.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
buttchock,

I'm unfamiliar with said chambering. Is it based off the 6.5 Creedmoor?

Thanks!..............

slowsox,

That's the spirit! Out dumb the Dumbfhuqks. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If forced to suffer a Lever,pass the 7-08 and 6x MQ. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

McNugget,

The only reason it's sooooooooo fhuqking FUNNY,is because you know she was doing her best. Hint.

Bless her heart for trying though.

Hint.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So where bouts is paradise Alaska. I trucked to Alaska several years and never heard of paradise.

Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (16penny, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,604
Posts18,454,831
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.