-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TV show "Finding Bigfoot", one of the guys on there could pass for one.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The only grizzly in Oregon are in the zoo.. I wouldn't doubt in NE and the Northern Cascades of Washington there are a few grizzly,

As far a bigfoot, he can be found hanging around the magic mushroom patches.

You are a little behind. Last year the news said Fish & Game reintroduced a male and female near Crater Lake.

It irratated me then and I am still annoyed.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Got any verifiable evidence to support that grizzly introduction?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Yes, they ate 3 Californians and 2 New Yorkers. Just ask the 2 Washington guys and the 1 Oregonian woman as they watched in awe.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Santa lives at the North Pole, I never heard where the Easter Bunny stays in the offseason, anyone know?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
Santa lives at the North Pole, I never heard where the Easter Bunny stays in the offseason, anyone know?

The Easter Bunny ded. Big bad wolfs got him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Down the rabbit hole...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
About 10 years ago 2 breeding pair were released near Crater Lake NP. They were disappeared by an acquaintance and his buddies that will remain nameless. 4 more released recently according to a ODFW employee spoken to the same acquaintance.

For those of you that know where the Oregon Caves are, I ran into a couple old boys filming deer and bear up there years ago that swear they have about 10 minutes footage of a grizzly there. The same year I had a cub scoot across in front of me at a distance of 20 yards that had a hump. He had a wide stance and sure didn't look like any black bear I'd ever seen, and at that time I was seeing 20-30 every fall.

Anybody notice the govt sure is intent on protecting the predators? What do you suppose all the predators are doing to our ability to remain independent and self-reliant? Just some food for thought.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The only grizzly in Oregon are in the zoo.. I wouldn't doubt in NE and the Northern Cascades of Washington there are a few grizzly,

As far a bigfoot, he can be found hanging around the magic mushroom patches.

You are a little behind. Last year the news said Fish & Game reintroduced a male and female near Crater Lake.

It irratated me then and I am still annoyed.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
About 10 years ago 2 breeding pair were released near Crater Lake NP. They were disappeared by an acquaintance and his buddies that will remain nameless. 4 more released recently according to a ODFW employee spoken to the same acquaintance.

For those of you that know where the Oregon Caves are, I ran into a couple old boys filming deer and bear up there years ago that swear they have about 10 minutes footage of a grizzly there. The same year I had a cub scoot across in front of me at a distance of 20 yards that had a hump. He had a wide stance and sure didn't look like any black bear I'd ever seen, and at that time I was seeing 20-30 every fall.

Anybody notice the govt sure is intent on protecting the predators? What do you suppose all the predators are doing to our ability to remain independent and self-reliant? Just some food for thought.

There hasn’t been any grizzly in Oregon since 37. ODFW didn’t release any grizzly any place. Show me any proof at all???

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't need to prove anything to you, and how exactly is it that you know the business of odfw to such a degree that you can say they haven't?

LOL
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Being from NW MT he's an expert on Southern Oregon.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Craigster
Being from NW MT he's an expert on Southern Oregon.

No doubt.

LOL
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wonder if she was foraging on little mushrooms right before she saw the bigfoot?

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
P
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by T_O_M
" ... Bigfoot .. different story. I sure HOPE they are real, 'cause I've seen 2, almost 40 years apart, and if they aren't real, that creates a serious problem for me. I can tell you for sure there was no possibility of mis-identification in either case, too close, too clear. So if bigfoot doesn't exist, I'm either lying to you or I've got some sort of mental illness. You have 3 choices to pick from. smile (I don't really care which you pick, "truth" isn't a matter of vote.)

Tom

Tom, I do not know if you have seen any of this man's videos but they are interesting, regarding Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. He was born and raised in northern British Columbia, still lives there, and has been hunting, etc., in that remote B.C. wilderness since he was a kid. He has been a professional hunting guide there for many years. He is a firm believer in the beings called "Sasquatch."

Take a look when you have time.

L.W.

Originally Posted by T_O_M
" ... Bigfoot .. different story. I sure HOPE they are real, 'cause I've seen 2, almost 40 years apart, and if they aren't real, that creates a serious problem for me. I can tell you for sure there was no possibility of mis-identification in either case, too close, too clear. So if bigfoot doesn't exist, I'm either lying to you or I've got some sort of mental illness. You have 3 choices to pick from. smile (I don't really care which you pick, "truth" isn't a matter of vote.)

Tom

Tom, I do not know if you have seen any of this man's videos but they are interesting, regarding Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. He was born and raised in northern British Columbia, still lives there, and has been hunting, etc., in that remote B.C. wilderness since he was a kid. He has been a professional hunting guide there for many years. He is a firm believer in the beings called "Sasquatch."

Take a look when you have time

L.W.
. Body posture says he’s lying

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Fireballz say there are griz at crater lake by golly they are there......
I was there and took a pic of griz... he is on the island see?..........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oregon grows some mighty potent strains of skunky bud...Spark a bowl and trip through the forest. You’re bound to see all sorts of critters...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
If Fireballz say there are griz at crater lake by golly they are there......
I was there and took a pic of griz... he is on the island see?..........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I guess ODFW snuck out at night, grabbed a couple grizzly and transplanted them in violation of federal recovery plan. I forgot about the 24 hour grizzly store over by Browning.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When I lived in Oregon I called coyotes, and bobcat for fur money all winter. We called in a wolf. My Dad didn't want me to shoot it, but he called ODFW to report it. They told him there were no wolves in Oregon. Same thing they say about Griz. If they admit they have them they have to implement a management plan. There probably are a few of both around, but they don't want anything to do with establishing more official management plans. Never seen a Sasquatch, but... I believe in UFO's.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've said it before - if there was a bigfoot some hardcore bowhunter would have arrowed one by now.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

this man's videos but they are interesting, regarding Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87hFWNIzYtI&feature=emb_logo

IIRC, its like his other videos? , lots of waffle that gets repeated turning what could be a 5 minute clip
into 24 min......and still no hard evidence of such creature.

and the famous 1967 footage he cites as all the proof we need...really?

why did he not mention the person who claimed to have worn the BF costume in that old film?
He even went under a lie detector test and passed....then there's the costume maker man
who says he sold just such costume to that man who passed the lie detector.

The UTube vid dude also seems to imply theres a concerted conspiracy to cover up the truth
about the existence of BF.

Before I watched the vid, already said to myself he would likely include the military in the discussion,
and sure enough according to him he's heard of military guys who definitely saw something ,
but can't talk about it. ..LOL.

Since he fails to mention them, Does anyone know the names of all the laboratories
he claims have confirmed BF DNA samples?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 222ND, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,175
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.