Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
If Fireballz say there are griz at crater lake by golly they are there......
I was there and took a pic of griz... he is on the island see?..........
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You idiot, that's a bigfoot. The griz is on the rim. Come on man, get it together.

LOL
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My stomping grounds and I haven't seen Bigfoot or grizzly bear! Not even tracks of either. But I'll keep my eyes open!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
My stomping grounds and I haven't seen Bigfoot or grizzly bear! Not even tracks of either. But I'll keep my eyes open!

You oughta try Oakridge Oregon!

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

this man's videos but they are interesting, regarding Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87hFWNIzYtI&feature=emb_logo

IIRC, its like his other videos? , lots of waffle that gets repeated turning what could be a 5 minute clip
into 24 min......and still no hard evidence of such creature.

and the famous 1967 footage he cites as all the proof we need...really?

why did he not mention the person who claimed to have worn the BF costume in that old film?
He even went under a lie detector test and passed....then there's the costume maker man
who says he sold just such costume to that man who passed the lie detector.

The UTube vid dude also seems to imply theres a concerted conspiracy to cover up the truth
about the existence of BF.

Before I watched the vid, already said to myself he would likely include the military in the discussion,
and sure enough according to him he's heard of military guys who definitely saw something ,
but can't talk about it. ..LOL.

Since he fails to mention them, Does anyone know the names of all the laboratories
he claims have confirmed BF DNA samples?

Come on man, such a buzz kill. (in my best Uncle Joe)

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
But you're okay with her Bigfoot identification?

Well it seems to have made the internet news. They did film an upright thing. Maybe, I don't know.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
You guys are great. Made my evening.

As far as griz goes the MT F&G finally confirmed griz in the Little Belt Mtns and the Snowy Mtns. Something I have been hearing since I was a kid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Out by Applegate Lake, in SW Oregon, there is a left over "Big Foot Trap" that was built by some local Big Foot Club..

its right on the CA state line.....

they also built a cabin for people to be nearby on the weekend, when the trap's bait tempted a Big Foot to come in...

they would sit in there, drink beer and play cards all weekend....as the stories go....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Grizzlies can wander large distances and pop up as a lone bear or in small numbers where they are not expected or where it is not widely known. I don't believe government agencies are likely to broadcast the info in such cases. I know they show up in unexpected places in both Montana and Washington. That includes fairly far south in WA so OR isn't too much further.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Heym06

You oughta try Oakridge Oregon!

I know where two or three or more are at...

right here in Josephine County....

Right out by Robertson's Bridge Road....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I saw some whales on land today at lunch. Does that count for something?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Whale watching yeah.... of course it counts...was the whales getting humped by Big Foot or a Stoned Out Tree Hugger?

The Grizzlys I am speaking about are at Wild Life Images....

Rescues from Alaska, when they were cubs, and hurt pretty bad..

They are all zoo trained nowadays... and since raised they can't put them back out in the wild...

As Far As Big Foots..... Go down thru Cave Junction...[plenty of tall hairy hippies left over from the 60s and haven't had a bath or haircut since the 60s.. and haven't spent 2 seconds not being stoned since the 60s..... even REAL Big Foot won't hang around those folks.... they stink too much... even to Big Foot...

if its crazy, its happening in Oregon...

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I saw Bigfoot one night when we had a Campfire outside, wifey saw a flying saucer that same night. Jack Daniels May have been a factor???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jack Daniels or Dope, Meth or Heroin is involved in a lot of things that make the news in Oregon...
except maybe the weather...

but then with all the flying saucer stories on late night talk radio... I think that takes us back to the J.D. or drugs...as an explanation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Couple guys camped in the same gravel pit we did when elk hunting have some bigfoot stories. One night as they sat around the fire talking a log came flying into camp from the hillside above and crashed down right by them. Waaaaay too big and way too far for a human to throw., and they were on a dead end road with a steep hillside above the pit, no access for humans. That same gravel pit something rocked my travel trailer and woke me and a buddy up. My dog wouldn't go outside and chase it. Ran back to bed and shook like a leaf for a half hour. Same area my buddy saw two footprints in the wilderness longer than his size 12 boot.

If there is such a thing as Bigfoot, I suspect demonic creature rather than ape. Otherwise it would be obvious where they lived and fed.

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bigfoot. In the mid 60's I was working on a high lead job just north of the Hoopa Rez in Northern Calif. Our yarder was working about a mile southeast of where the most famous Bigfoot photo was supposedly taken. The "photo", black and white grainy, unfocused, indecipherable, shows some idiot in a gorilla suit throwing a supposedly full barrel of hydraulic oil over the bank. This photo spurred innumerable articles, with "picture proof" in True and Argosy magazines, and some famous English explorer mounted an expedition into the area searching for Bigfoot. Several things bothered us about the tale, the 55 gal barrel was about 1/4 full of drain oil, any Kodak Instamatic could have taken a decent photo, the footprints were too uniform (in fairness, they were well trampled by the time I got to see them) and one of the staunchest tale tellers was a guy known as a legendary practical joker. However, fun is fun, and to this day, the Six Rivers Natl Forest maps designate that drainage as, you guessed it, Big Foot Cr. If you are a believer, you can mount your very own expedition, section 33, T 11 N, R 4 E. Let me know what you find.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Well, I would not live anyplace there were not Grizzlies and Bighorns...just me. Huntable Grizzlies and Bighorns

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At the walmarts ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did they dynamite em?

Last edited by 700LH; 12/13/19.
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Joezone
Grizzlies can wander large distances and pop up as a lone bear or in small numbers where they are not expected or where it is not widely known. I don't believe government agencies are likely to broadcast the info in such cases. I know they show up in unexpected places in both Montana and Washington. That includes fairly far south in WA so OR isn't too much further.

They are heading more and more east into central MT. Not 1 or 2, but several. It has been awhile since there has been a bigfoot sighting though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by irfubar
If Fireballz say there are griz at crater lake by golly they are there......
I was there and took a pic of griz... he is on the island see?..........
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You idiot, that's a bigfoot. The griz is on the rim. Come on man, get it together.

I think somebody put Oregon bud in my brownie........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.