Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 19352012
My vet will tell you what medicine to take if you ask nicely.

LOL, that is true! My daughter is a Vet and we chat often about such.

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is a book in my father's library which claimed many cancers are caused by parasites.

I read it many years ago and unfortunately I can't even remember the title.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Bottom line: It works for a lot of people. I know people who are currently on the regimen who are having positive results. The fellow in the video is Joe Tippens. You can read his story AND get links to all the scientific research that has been done at his site:

mycancerstory.rocks

His regimen is comprised of Panacur (Fenbendazole - the dog dewormer) + heavy duty Vitamin E, Curcumin, and CBD Oil. The “ human” equivalent of Fenbendazole is Mebendazole (for which you need a prescription).

Here is a copy of post that I made on another site that deals with this very topic:

“Can A Common And Cheap Animal Dewormer (Fenbendazole) Cure Cancer .... The Answer May Astound You ...

A Merck researcher working on cancer research in mice accidentally discovered a common (and cheap) animal dewormer (Fenbendazole) combined with certain vitamins was astonishingly effective in killing cancer. This researcher had late stage brain cancer and used it on herself, clearing the cancer in 6 to 8 weeks. Here is the research paper on the discovery:

Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/

Now we turn to Joe Tippens. Tippens had metastasized small cell lung cancer. MD Anderson told him the survivability for his widely metastatic small cell is 0%, with a median/mean survival of 3 months. Joe got word of the dewormer discovery, and after 3.5 months on the dewormer and some supplements (vitamin E, curcumin, and CBD oil), he was clear of cancer.

Joe's story has gotten a lot of attention. Many people have contacted him about their own use of the dewormer based on Joe's experience. Joe provides details about his results and those of people who have contacted him on his blog, here:

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/

Finally, here is a good summary of using Fenbendazole for treating cancer (or Fenbendazole for Cancer for Dummies):

www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com

A Drug Made for Animals and Taken by Humans to Treat Cancer: Fenbendazole - Blog: Cancer Treatments - from Research to Application ....

Johns Hopkins University is currently in Phase 1 clinical trials of the chemical cousin of fenbendazole, namely: mebendazole, to treat glioblastoma (brain cancer). That study will not formally be completed until September 2020.

What you do have for fenbendazole is a growing mountain anecdotal evidence that it can be effective in treating, and in many cases, actually curing cancer. Unfortunately, that is NOT the same as a clinical test or trial. However, at this point hundreds of people are either lying in terms of having their cancer successfully treated or cured, or this anti-parasite drug is actually having a HUGE and POSITIVE effect on many different types of cancer. At a ridiculously cost effective price point!

With said, from the relevant research, it appears that these antelminthic (anti-parasite) drugs basically work in three (3) ways: 1. They are cellular microtubular destabilizing agents that impair cancer division/reproduction; 2. They increase the body's natural cancer killing p53 gene; and 3. They inhibit glucose (sugar) metabolism in cancer cells. The end result: cancer cell death.

What you have to understand is that the business model for cancer care is not necessarily a CURE but rather TREATMENT. (If a cancer patient is ultimately cured - so much the better - but it seems more the exception than the rule.) You see, tremendous amounts of money are made TO TREAT cancer with expensive chemo-therapy drugs and radiation/proton beam therapies ..... until you eventually die from the treatment(s), die from the cancer, or run out of money or insurance coverage. If there was really something that could CURE cancer in a simple, effective, and cost friendly manner (the way HIV/AIDS was defeated) then you would have hundreds of specialized facilities - medical centers out of business and cancer doctors looking for another line of work. I don't mean to suggest that these drugs (fenbendazole and menbendazole) are the silver bullets that will eradicate cancer - I only wish - but - they have THE POTENTIAL to create healing and a better life for many .... including many, for whatever reason .... who do not have access to cancer care centers, oncologists, and infusion and radiation therapies. And for all of those reasons they need to be seriously considered by anyone who wants to have an active role in his/ her wellness and wellbeing, or is not in a position to receive "traditional" cancer care.

See:

https://www.healio.com/hematology-oncology/neuro-oncology/news/online/%7Bbb31074e-9a2d-478d-8a5a-2fd69f5e2394%7D/researchers-assess-pinworm-medication-for-adults-children-with-glioblastoma

Researchers assess pinworm medication for adults, children with glioblastoma
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University are conducting the first clinical trials to evaluate the potential of a pinworm medication for the treatment of children and adults with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.Mebendazole has been used for more than 40 years to treat parasitic infections.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01729260?term=J1194&rank=1

Mebendazole in Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma Patients Receiving Temozolomide - Full Text View

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30158-6

Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways ... “

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That would be great if research can verify this. But suddenly the drug companies will start charging a thousand dollars a dose for it.

10 bucks for the drug and $990 for liability insurance. Your donation to the ABA members.

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
[bleep] cancer makes people desperate for a cure.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]That would be great if research can verify this. But suddenly the drug companies will start charging a thousand dollars a dose for it.

The research has already shown the effectiveness of Fenbendazole and Mebendazole (at least as effective as “traditional” chemotherapy drugs - if not more - and certainly LESS TOXIC). But, here’s the deal: the patents for the drugs have expired. There is absolutely NO INCENTIVE for BIG PHARMA to do the tests, research, etc to get FDA Approval for the drugs when they will be easily knocked off by a multitude of generic drug labs in India.

Mebendazole is the “human” version of Fenbendazole. It’s commonly used to treat pinworms in humans. Here’s the current problem with Mebendazole: COST.

The cost of Mebendazole in the U.S. has skyrocketed in recent years. Though it remains very affordable in most countries, the wholesale cost of a 100 mg tablet in the U.S. has risen from $4.50 in 2011 to $369 in 2016, according to Truven Health Analytics.

In 2013, Amedra Pharmaceuticals bought marketing rights to mebendazole from Teva Pharmaceuticals. It already owns rights to another key generic antiparasitic drug, albendazole. Hmmm....

Merck owns Panacur C (Fenbendazole). The lowest price I have seen is $7.52 for 3 one gram packets (which works out to be about $2.50 a dose).

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Sounds like They are promoting something that is not well vetted yet, although I wish more than anything there was a simple cure for cancer. I did read that there are clinical trials going on that are testing this. Seems they are noting that it interferes with cancer cell wall structure and blood vessel formation, but not all types of cancer or cancer mutations/metastasis

Not calling you out ftbt just saying the article has some falsification in it

Notice it says how HIV/aids was defeated in FTBT’s post?? They haven’t found a true cure for aids, and the treatment is anything but cost effective. Two people have been cured effectively from aids. The Berlin and London patients. Both had bone marrow transplants and received lots of very expensive meds. They are anomaly’s not the norm. They had very specific genes that are believed to have allowed the treatment to work, and it does not work for everyone

Last edited by kevinJ; 12/13/19.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I worked with a guy a long time ago who had a very aggressive brain tumor. He went to Mexico for a last try at curing it. Their "cure" sped up his death.

Sounds like he had nothing to lose by trying.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The biggest question is whether it will cure Non-Hopkins Lymphoma that you might contract after spraying a weed in your driveway with Round-up?

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Interesting

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Do you remember the people who were "cured" of cancer by taking that apricot pit drug down in Mexico? Lots of joyful claims, but all false.

If I recall correctly, Steve McQueen tried that down in Mexico. He died of his cancer.

L.W.

Leatrile was worthless but cost a lot.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ole_270
I know a guy who went through a series of treatments for cancer and was given a few months to live. Went home and took the dog wormer. Cancer has regressed remarkably and he's even back to work.

One difference is that this guy lived.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
The biggest reported “side effect” in SOME people who have used Tippens’ Fenbendazole protocol are elevated liver enzymes. (Something that can be monitored / assessed via a simple blood test.) Compare That to the type side effects commonly associated with “traditional” chemo-therapy: hair loss, mouth sores, fatigue, low blood counts, bone marrow damage, compromised immune system, etc., etc.

Thank God Trump has championed “Right To Try.”

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by kevinJ
... Notice it says how HIV/aids was defeated in FTBT’s post?? They haven’t found a true cure for aids, and the treatment is anything but cost effective. ...

Aids / HIV has certainly been “defeated” in the sense that with medication the disease has been able to be managed and those suffering from it are able to live MUCH LONGER and have productive lives. (Look at Magic Johnson.)

As to cost, the average cost of HIV treatment is $14,000 to $20,000 a year,” says Michael Kolber, MD, a professor of medicine and director of the Comprehensive AIDS Program and Adult HIV Services at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Florida. “If you’re paying $1,000 a month, you’re doing really well.”

See:

https://www.everydayhealth.com/hiv-aids/can-you-afford-hiv-treatment.aspx

Someone I know was taking Afinitor (everolimus) for her cancer. The cost per month for the drug was $17,000.00. So .... “cost effective” is relative I suppose: $1,000.00 a month or so for HIV/Aids medication (seems quite cost effective if it keeps you alive) vs. $17,000.00 per month for cutting edge chemo (which may or may not keep you alive - for a while) vs. $100.00 a month for the Tippens chemo cocktail (which like Afinitor, may or may not keep you alive).

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Joe Tippins and I were in school at Oklahoma State together and I had an email exchange with him when this was first made public, a couple of years ago.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (007FJ, 1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,659
Posts18,455,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.