Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Proper investigation by our Department of Justice . . . absolutely not! Please check my previous posts regarding the Bidens and Clinton. But the key difference here, which it seems far too many here fail to grasp, is that inviting foreign states to do so on political opponents is, at the very least, a serious conflict of interest, and arguably impeachable.

The reason Trump asked Ukraine to do the investigation into Biden's corruption is because that's where Biden's corruption occurred.

It's not a difficult thing to understand unless your brains have been turned to schitt by the constant barrage of lies coming from the Communists in Congress and the Communist media.

GB1

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

Quote where Trump requested interference in our elections.

From Fox News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8oDTab16j8
and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsvWg2FBnts

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Political opponent? Biden is not the chosen Democratic candidate, and he was IN OFFICE as VP when the actions to be investigated occurred. If anything, the previous administration is complicit in not doing their duty.

Investigate them all. It is BEYOND time to do so.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
If you're not willing to call a spade what it is, we can't have an honest discussion. Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

I can concede to some great points against the democrats, which I have mentioned. Why can't people here admit he's made some serious mistakes? I'm also on the same page with you all about Biden and Clinton. But it is not accurate to say that Trump has done nothing wrong or has never lied.

The whole premise of your question is false..... it is based upon lies fed to you by the msm.... it's unfortunate you don't posses the critical thinking skills to see through the propaganda.

How so? Was every video from every camera doctored?

Start a new thread with links to the videos and maybe we have members that can answer whether they are “doctored”.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

I found this interesting. That said, I stay out of u.s. politics. Canada has its own share of political issues.

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?

And why shouldn't he? They're all criminals. As I said, just wait and see.

Because it constitutes abuse of power when it comes from the President.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?
................Apparently there is a need to re-educate YOU that YOU sadly overlook..IT IS CALLED THE US CONSTITUTION..

AGAIN!! READ SLOWLY and try to COMPREHEND!!

UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE US CONSTITUTION, A SITTING POTUS HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE AN INVESTIGATION OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY IF IT IS DEEMED THAT CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE THAT COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE AFFECT UPON THE UNITED STATES,,,,,REGARDLESS,,,,,OF WHOMEVER THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY BE..............................

The dems in looking for crimes HAVE ASSUMED that Trump was looking for political favor regarding Joe Biden.......

Biden has not even been nominated yet. So in technical terms he cannot be considered as a political rival.

Sorry akmtnrunner........................By Constitutional standards, NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES......

The Constitution of the US is on the side of the POTUS.....

Leave your opinions, conjectures, assumptions and emotional blather at the door or throw them all out the damned window...Just a suggestion whereby you would be well served.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Getting Biden investigated is a start. It would be better if Trump had the time to coordinate investigations into all the corruption that Democrats have engaged in with the countries that the corruption occurred in.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

I found this interesting. That said, I stay out of u.s. politics. Canada has its own share of political issues.

Probably a good thing that you do, since you're as clueless as the rest of the 'tards...............

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

Investigating Biden's political corruption isn't an abuse of power.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Canada's president is an unabashed racist and proud of it. Yeh, you should stick to Canadian politics

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Many folks that think this way and want to interpret the "hidden meaning" behind a simple statement are the same ones that wanted "Baby it's Cold Outside" taken off the airwaves because the poor girl is clearly and repeatedly saying she really can't stay. No has to mean No. Unless we're needing it to not mean No next week when we are talking about Trump or the GOP......

Now with even more aplomb
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ribka

Canada's president is an unabashed racist and proud of it. Yeh, you should stick to Canadian politics

Come on now. Blackface is racist? It's a non-issue.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by shaman

Why not? Is it because you think it is okay and he's not done anything wrong, or are you afraid to hold him accountable?

I respect that you trust him more than those others.

Because at this point, I'm far more afraid of what would happen if a Democrat got in. I fear for my family. I fear for my livelihood. I fear for my 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights. I fear for the Republic.

You remind me of someone I met at a party back during Regan's first term. He wanted me to agree that Regan was a cowboy and trying to take us to war with the Soviets. He wanted Regan impeached on those grounds. He used the same logic and even asked me if I was afraid to hold him accountable for his actions.

I think at that point I conveniently found I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got back he was off pestering somebody else.

Excuse me. I've got to pee.

So you refuse to hold him accountable out of fear of a Democrat. I appreciate your honesty, at least, but this is what I am so frustrated and saddened by. When we refuse to hold 'our guy' accountable just because of party affiliation. That's a dark road to follow down.

Please don't confuse me with someone else. You're going to have to try harder to justify not holding the president accountable.

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 12/13/19.
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

How it's done matters. That is the key here that I have been saying all along.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly. It takes a lot of creative reading to get there. Fortunately our laws are written in such a way that it takes more than creative reading to convict someone of a crime.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[b][/b]

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/19.
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

................Apparently there is a need to re-educate YOU that YOU sadly overlook..IT IS CALLED THE US CONSTITUTION..

AGAIN!! READ SLOWLY and try to COMPREHEND!!

UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE US CONSTITUTION, A SITTING POTUS HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE AN INVESTIGATION OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY IF IT IS DEEMED THAT CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE THAT COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE AFFECT UPON THE UNITED STATES,,,,,REGARDLESS,,,,,OF WHOMEVER THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY BE..............................

The dems in looking for crimes HAVE ASSUMED that Trump was looking for political favor regarding Joe Biden.......

Biden has not even been nominated yet. So in technical terms he cannot be considered as a political rival.

Sorry akmtnrunner........................By Constitutional standards, NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES......

The Constitution of the US is on the side of the POTUS.....

Leave your opinions, conjectures, assumptions and emotional blather at the door or throw them all out the damned window...Just a suggestion whereby you would be well served.....

Again, I've said it is great for US to investigate a foreign country. That's cool. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[b][/b]

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hillary Clinton is running in 2020? Thats news to me

[b][/b]

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

127 members (264mag, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 25 invisible), 1,225 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,473
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.