Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

No,...Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate Ukranians who participated with Biden's corruption.

What is it that makes leftists such liars?

BP-B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Burisma was already under investigation for outright theft of US and GB money. Biden put a stop to that investigation well before Trump arrived on the scene. If Biden and his son get caught up in an investigation for their past malfeasance, tough schitt. It’s got nothing to do with Trump it was already an issue long before he voiced concerns about it. The former Vice President is up to his neck in a quid pro quo. Don’t take my word for it just watch the video. Everyone is outraged about Biden’s bizarre admissions and his son’s crack cocaine habit while garnering multi million dollar deals in Ukraine, Hungry and China. Right where Daddy was traveling all the time. You have to be a blind, biased dumbass not to see truth in this whole affair.

BTW those who claim abuse of power which is not in the constitution for impeachment should take a close look of all previous presidents before hurling that claim.

Last edited by Rossimp; 12/13/19.
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Hillary Clinton is running in 2020? Thats news to me

Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[b][/b]
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Because it constitutes abuse of power when it comes from the President.

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

Investigating Biden's political corruption isn't an abuse of power.

How it's done matters. That is the key here that I have been saying all along.

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

He called on Russian to investigate her back in 2016, when she was running against him, in the presidential election. Try to follow along. That, itself was not impeachable as he wasn't sitting president (and it's not part of this impeachment case), though it certainly raised some eyebrows and established a track record for that behavior.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Clintons & Obama's went to Washington with very modest net worth.... and left Washington with hundreds of millions......

Trump went to Washington with trillions and will probably leave with less net worth

Yet fools like akmtnrunner, believe Trump is the crook.... you can't make this chit up.... another level of stupid

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[b][/b]

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

He called on Russian to investigate her back in 2016, when she was running against him, in the presidential election. Try to follow along. That, itself was not impeachable as he wasn't sitting president (and it's not part of this impeachment case), though it certainly raised some eyebrows and established a track record for that behavior.

Moron, it was a joke.... he was expressing his frustration with our intelligence agency's corruption in investigating Clinton..
Read the Horowitz report!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So you're caught lying again

[b][/b]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Lots of smart people on this site but man there are a couple people here who have got to be the dumbest people on Earth! e.g. akmtnrunner

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?
................Apparently there is a need to re-educate YOU that YOU sadly overlook..IT IS CALLED THE US CONSTITUTION..

AGAIN!! READ SLOWLY and try to COMPREHEND!!

UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE US CONSTITUTION, A SITTING POTUS HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE AN INVESTIGATION OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY IF IT IS DEEMED THAT CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE THAT COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE AFFECT UPON THE UNITED STATES,,,,,REGARDLESS,,,,,OF WHOMEVER THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY BE..............................

The dems in looking for crimes HAVE ASSUMED that Trump was looking for political favor regarding Joe Biden.......

Biden has not even been nominated yet. So in technical terms he cannot be considered as a political rival.

Sorry akmtnrunner........................By Constitutional standards, NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES......

The Constitution of the US is on the side of the POTUS.....

Leave your opinions, conjectures, assumptions and emotional blather at the door or throw them all out the damned window...Just a suggestion whereby you would be well served.....

Again, I've said it is great for US to investigate a foreign country. That's cool. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for.
..............akmtnrunningnutjob......Man oh man. U are quite the dense and ignorant individual....What Trump is being impeached for oh dense one, is NOT MANDATED by or under the CONSTITUTION with regards to high crimes and misdemeanors....In other words oh dense one, you cannot reconcile the Constitution with any reasons why the house is impeaching.....And also let me remind your clueless about the law and Constitution ass, that even though the house may vote to impeach, it is still not impeachment and NO REMOVAL FROM OFFICE WILL TAKE PLACE........So! GO POUND SOME MORE CLUELESS SAND OH IGNORANT ONE.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
How stupid is your comment, he said and laughed because the DNC and Clinton were to stupid to protect their electronic communications (dummy John Podesta), Everyone new this it was in the news. When then Sec of State Clinton in communicating with Zero both transmitted classified info on Clinton’s personal unsecured servers violating the espionage act. You need a gov SIPRNET server to transmit classified info. Yet Trumps the guy you need to get, What fkin hogwash are you peddling.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

No,...Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate Ukranians who participated with Biden's corruption.

Well, there are multiple sources that say Bidens' names were omitted from the transcript, but it's hard to argue with this: Trump saying it himself that the Bidens were a topic in the phone call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPORF1rZU2w

Saying as much does not make me a leftist or a liar.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Bidens DO need to be investigated! Asking Ukraine to help with that is NOT a crime! Damn. Wake up and stop watching CNN!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Well, there are multiple sources that say Bidens' names were omitted from the transcript, but it's hard to argue with this: Trump saying it himself that the Bidens were a topic in the phone call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPORF1rZU2w

The *real* issue is why you feel the need to humiliate yourself by getting on a forum full of conservatively minded people and spewing this nonsense.

Find the right pill for that. It's embarrassing to witness.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

[b][/b]

He called on Russian to investigate her back in 2016,

With that you showed your intellectual dishonesty. You aren't the least bit interested in an honest discussion.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

More BS. No multiple anything. Your hero Vindman already testified to the accuracy of the call transcript under oath. You like making schitt up, don’t you.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?
................Apparently there is a need to re-educate YOU that YOU sadly overlook..IT IS CALLED THE US CONSTITUTION..

AGAIN!! READ SLOWLY and try to COMPREHEND!!

UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE US CONSTITUTION, A SITTING POTUS HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE AN INVESTIGATION OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY IF IT IS DEEMED THAT CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE THAT COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE AFFECT UPON THE UNITED STATES,,,,,REGARDLESS,,,,,OF WHOMEVER THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY BE..............................

The dems in looking for crimes HAVE ASSUMED that Trump was looking for political favor regarding Joe Biden.......

Biden has not even been nominated yet. So in technical terms he cannot be considered as a political rival.

Sorry akmtnrunner........................By Constitutional standards, NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES......

The Constitution of the US is on the side of the POTUS.....

Leave your opinions, conjectures, assumptions and emotional blather at the door or throw them all out the damned window...Just a suggestion whereby you would be well served.....

Again, I've said it is great for US to investigate a foreign country. That's cool. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for.
..............akmtnrunningnutjob......Man oh man. U are quite the dense and ignorant individual....What Trump is being impeached for oh dense one, is NOT MANDATED by or under the CONSTITUTION with regards to high crimes and misdemeanors....In other words oh dense one, you cannot reconcile the Constitution with any reasons why the house is impeaching.....And also let me remind your clueless about the law and Constitution ass, that even though the house may vote to impeach, it is still not impeachment and NO REMOVAL FROM OFFICE WILL TAKE PLACE........So! GO POUND SOME MORE CLUELESS SAND OH IGNORANT ONE.....

This explains: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

With that you showed your intellectual dishonesty. You aren't the least bit interested in an honest discussion.

They always show their worthless ass, every single time. Some just take longer than others but they always show their worthless asses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Goodness, awful lot of wasted bandwidth here. They got chit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

[b][/b]

Yet, factually correct. I've yet to see any counter facts. Only insults and mischaracterizations.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Rossimp

More BS. No multiple anything. Your hero Vindman already testified to the accuracy of the call transcript under oath. You like making schitt up, don’t you.

I've not made anything up. I've only referenced facts. It's become quite clear most people here are very uncomfortable with them.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rossimp

I've not made anything up. I've only referenced facts. It's become quite clear most people here are very uncomfortable with them.

There not facts when they are propaganda generated for the low IQ voters.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
697 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 1badf350, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.